[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I feel sympathy for white trash thats bangs heroin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1495690139570.png (1MB, 1040x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1495690139570.png
1MB, 1040x1364px
Why should I feel sympathy for white trash thats bangs heroin? No one makes them use drugs. No one made them fail to adapt to the modern economy.
Fuck them, they feel special because they are white but in reality they are just redneck garbage that should due off.
>>
>>128671868
Sounds liek Canada. We got serious prblems here with drugs :(

doesn't help that the commies dont jail drug dealers
>>
>>128671868
>*they're
>>
File: 1489881869757.jpg (185KB, 791x977px) Image search: [Google]
1489881869757.jpg
185KB, 791x977px
>>128671868
>meanwhile in the real world
>>
>>128673514
Oh wait I'm the chuckle head, they meant the two men. Disregard, I suck cocks.
>>
>>128673647
So what? The heroin epidemic is overwhemlingly white trash. Its hilarious these people feel being white makes them superior but do nothing but bang heroin all day.
The fact blacks commit crimes doesnt change the fact rural whites are losers
>>
File: CanadaHeroin.png (562KB, 950x708px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaHeroin.png
562KB, 950x708px
>>128673338
>>
FeelsBadMan

Western PA reporting in, friend who works as EMT says they're averaging at least 1 OD a day
>>
>>128673930
Most white people work everyday and generate the majority of the tax revenue for this country nigger.

Its hilarious these people feel being a PoC makes them superior but do nothing but smoke crack and collect welfare all day.
The fact whites that commit crimes does not change the fact urban blacks are losers
>>
>>128674288
All whites, right? Master race, amirite?
>>
>>128671868
Almost every single "Drug Counselor" is a previous addict. There is a reason they can relate to addicts who are going through withdraw so well and its often because they are experiencing those exact same feelings themselves at that very moment.

Tl;Dr, something like 90% of counselors are previous addicts and around 70% are current addicts themselves.
>>
>>128671868
I don't know why you're making it a race thing, but yes, drug addicts are scum. Let them all die- the world would be a better place.
>>
i love hearing about fentanyl overdoses, good riddance
>>
>>128673664
I was confused too. It's a terrible, terrible headline.
>>
>>128674474
More just sad if anything. The lot of em got hooked on pain pills prescribed by their doctor. They weren't wealthy enough to keep buying them so they turned to the cheaper alternative.
>>
>>128671868

It's very easy for someone to be prescribed pain killers that are designed to be addictive (oxycontin) and freely distributed for years, then turn around and clamp down on the scrips while conveniently opening up the floodgate of Mexican and Afghani poppies.

I don't necessarily have sympathy for all addicts but I have even less for the scum that produce them via corporate and governmental policies.
>>
>>128674452
Yea I am sure the heroin bangers are contributing.
WE WUZ MANUFACTURERS AND SHIT
>>
>Why should I feel sympathy for white trash thats bangs heroin?

You shouldn't.
>>
>>128674530
whats makes them scum?
>>
>>128675199
Nah. They are just addicts who OD'd. But clearly you have some racial motivation behind your posting. Almost like your have a huge inferiority complex or something. Almost.
>>
>>128671868
Why do Whites do this? As an Indian this is baffling to me

When I was a little boy my mother told me "Son don't do the drugs", also "Son don't use bad words". I said "okay Mummy", and I have never done either. It was that simple.

Do White mothers just not warn their children or something?
>>
>>128674288

Paramedic here

It's true. We're way more-Ive been in EMS for 8 years, Paramedic for 5. From when I started to probably 2013, I saw about 4-5 a week, and I had to push Naloxone maybe once or twice a week.

The explosion of opioid use and overdose started happening in 2013, and had only gone up. I work two jobs because EMS pay is kinda garbage, weekly working 70-80 hours as a Paramedic for a county EMS 911 provider and a fire department, and I see now between 15 and 25 opioid overdose calls per week, and it has not gotten to the point where I push Naloxone at least once a day.

Around this time last year (actually-nex year will be a week) we had the worst day ever for my county service in terms of pure losses of life from heroine overdoses. 69 overdoses in 24 hours-51 codes with 98 uses if Narcan in that time frame. We had to get Naloxone from the area hospital because we ran out. The supply had been laced with another opioid called Fentanyl, which is approximately 68 times more powerful than morphine (usual range I hear is 50-100, but my books give it a definitive amount of 68), and makes revival with a single hit or Naloxone near impossible, if they aren't already in respiratory arrest.

Fuck heroin.
>>
>>128671868
>Outsource all jobs
>Bring in immigrants by the millions to do the jobs you can't ship out
>Cause real wages to plummet
>Continually let in more immigrants to keep driving down wages and living standards
>Make it harder for whites to get admitted to college through affirmative action
>Cause the price of college degree to go through the roof
>simultaneously cause the worth of a degree to plummet
>lel why can't you adapt to the modern economy?
sage
>>
>>128671868
>Why should I feel sympathy for white trash thats bangs heroin?
Because most of them are White Supremacist.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.