[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to have to lie about voting for Trump for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482372523622.png (185KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482372523622.png
185KB, 390x390px
I'm going to have to lie about voting for Trump for the rest of my life because fucking butthurt liberals will never let it go wont I

It's going to come up on dates, on job interviews, whenever I'm making new friends, and as soon as I answer truthfully itll be like a trigger word for that person's latent sjw cuckism

Fuck.
I hope moving to a better state will help but I'm afraid this is going to sweep the nation
>>
File: 1488261777632.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1488261777632.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>128655614
>I want so badly to never admit that I was wrong that I'll preemptively blame everyone else I'll ever talk to for my wrongness.
>>
>>128655985
How is Hillary still able to pay you?
>>
>>128655614
Should've voted Hillary, fool.
>>
>>128656081
How are you still able to gargle his balls like this? The sooner you admit that you made a mistake, the sooner everyone will forgive you for it.
>>
These next eight years are going to be absolute hell for you. Stupid astroturfing nigger.
>>
>>128656302
My liberal "friends" who always pretended they were cool with me being republican never fail to fuck with me about this whenever we're drinking together, and these are people I've known for five years minimum

anyone newer will definitely show their trademark "leftist tolerance" and judge me immediately
>>
>>128655614
What state do you currently reside in?
>>
>>128656870
New York but hopefully I'll be able to move to Colorado by the end of the year
>>
And I realize Colorado isn't exactly free of stereotypical leftists but the state's scenery is beautiful so I'm hoping that will have caused people to mellow out
>>
>>128655985
>wrong
>>
>>128655614
You sound like a pussy.
>>
>>128659497
>Leaf calling anyone else a pussy
>>
>>128660139
That's when you know it means something. Take a look in the fucking mirror ya weak bitch.
>>
>>128660350
Go back to eating syrup covered snow faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.