[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"An Age of Ultraviolence is coming! August 21st" What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/psa-an-age-of-ultraviolence-is-coming/111379

This is just a quick PSA for all white men.

Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.

Simply store this your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.

An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.

There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.

And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.

On August 21st, 2017, the Black Sun will cross this country. That will mark the turning point.

We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.

There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.
----------------------

This is almost exactly 1 month before the fortold september happening.

Before you insult Anglin he is a prophet and purveyor of White Sharia, It dictates to followers to behead those who insult White Sharia, and to behead those who insult a prophet of White Sharia.
>>
>>128654471

Get your larp shit off our board anglin.
>>
>>128654801
CIA so fun
>>
File: FuckingSatyr.jpg (31KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingSatyr.jpg
31KB, 550x364px
>>128654471
>Before you insult Anglin he is a prophet and purveyor of White Sharia, It dictates to followers to behead those who insult White Sharia, and to behead those who insult a prophet of White Sharia.

What Anglin the half caste jew pretending to be a white facist? Sure. When it doesn't happen don't commit suicide (because that's what this is really about mass hypnosis)
>>
File: 822750_020.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
822750_020.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
>Ultraviolence
>>
File: 1491372631856.jpg (435KB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1491372631856.jpg
435KB, 1920x1242px
Why would he tease his own people with that possibility if it weren't going to happen? I'll set a reminder but I don't trust this enough to clear my entire schedule that day.
>>
>>128655249
You're wrong he isn't half jewish he isn't half anything, he's white and supports the white race.

He had some fun with Asian women in the past, who hasn't?
>>
>>128655684
Ragnarok is coming down. The Kali fucking Yuga.

Blessed is he who has mighty enemies, for they shall make him a hero.
>>
>>128655249
Britcuck, didn't your sister just get raped by an arab mussie? or was that your mom?

was that before or after they murdered a bunch of thots?

eh who cares mate! cheerio chap! gotta go have my low T injections now
>>
File: well.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>128655787
>Why would he tease his own people with that possibility if it weren't going to happen?
>>
File: KOA ascension.jpg (39KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
KOA ascension.jpg
39KB, 480x721px
>>128654471
Careful what you meme into reality.
It's imperative that you focus your intent on the best of all possible possibilities.

Otherwise you are just contributing to throw your self and the collective consciousness into a dark timeline.
>>
>>128654471
go roleplay somewhere else
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>128658068
This is what we are meme into reality. LORD TRUMP, EMPEROR OF ALL AMERICA, HIS RULE QUESTIONED BY NONE!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.