[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Just Saw Jorden Peterson in the Halls, Called him "God",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: peterson.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
So I didn't know what to say. I am in University of Toronto I'm a student and just saw Jordan Peterson and I wanted to say something or have him acknowledge me. I thought of the first thing that i thought of him and that's God, I think of him as a God so I said "hey God" very quietly passing him. He just looked at me weirdly and said "sorry, what did you say"? I almost had a nervous breakdown because i didn't know what to say so i said "uhhhh umm i i mean-t to ask you do you know where the-the washrooms are". He goes "yes, right down the hall down there and to the right" and pointed. I go "yo-you to" since i forgot what the conversation was about.

I feel like a total IDIOT for making myself look like a dumb freak in front of Peterson but I'm glad he acknowledges me as a human now. Am i redpilled now or was that degenerate what i did?
>>
HAHAHAHAH what an absolute fucking autist

God bless your heart
>>
>>128644224
I saw Jorden Peterson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: facepalm-statue.jpg (763KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-statue.jpg
763KB, 2000x1859px
retard
>>
>>128644224
real or fake, my keks were real
>>
>>128644224
I thought autism on /pol/ was a meme
>>
>>128644224
>go "yo-you to" since i forgot what the conversation was about.

I can relate to this so much.
>>
>>128644580
Good story anon, had me chuckling.
>>
>>128644224
sort yourself out
>>
File: IMG_2911.gif (976KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.gif
976KB, 245x280px
>hey god

Decent pasta, leaf
>>
>>128644224
What the fuck?
>>
File: gooby pls.gif (527KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
gooby pls.gif
527KB, 300x166px
>>128644224

>didn't also mention to clean your room

6/10 pasta
>>
>>128644224
So I didn't know what to say. I am in Hell I'm a level 4 demon/raper demon and just saw Beezelbub and I wanted to say something or have him acknowledge me. I thought of the first thing that i thought of him and that's God, I think of him as a God so I said "hey God" very quietly passing him. He just looked at me weirdly and said "sorry, what did you say"? I almost had a nervous breakdown because i didn't know what to say so i said "uhhhh umm i i mean-t to ask you do you know where the-the rape sticks are". He goes "yes, right down the cavern down there and to the right" and pointed. I go "yo-you to" since i forgot what the conversation was about.

I feel like a total IDIOT for making myself look like a dumb freak in front of Lucifer but I'm glad he acknowledges me as a non human consciousness now. Am i redpilled now or was that degenerate what i did?
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>128644224
wew
>>
>>128644224
>"yo-you to"
>not 'time to go slay the dragon'
you fucked up
>>
>>128644224

Lmao sorry this is so funny!
>>
I met Jorden Peterson in Vienna, Austria, when I was there for work.
>>
>>128644224

>blurting out by calling him god while randomly passing him in the hall

what the fuck is your problem? Thats really awkard and weird. Just say hello, idiot.
>>
>>128644224
Is this copypasta or fresh memes? This could be a meme like that "huh huh huh?" and 15 milky ways thing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.