[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The political blockade of Qatar is a direct act of anti market

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1496668037195.png (249KB, 857x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496668037195.png
249KB, 857x660px
The political blockade of Qatar is a direct act of anti market communism and state repression similar to the british taxing the colonies, actually the british colonial empire was more democratic and fair then than Saudi Arabia is today.

Peoples of the United States and elsewhere that believe that a country has a right to self determine its own affairs so long as it does not harm others. Even some people in Israel believe this attitude of self determination somewhat with their kibbutzes.

Qatar's oil and gas belongs to Qatar and no one else, certainly not a country that is not even not a democracy but a middle ages style religious tyrannical fiefdom.

Boycott Saudi goods,Buy Qatari goods instead, lobby politicians including trump and may.

We the people will not defend tyranny!
>>
Nah, I just simply don't give a shit. I'm not going to partake in mud politics. Hopefully there will be some happenings that come from this.
>>
>>128627329
other countries politics are irrelevant says the leaf.
>>
>>128626779
>Buy Qatari goods

What the fuck is made in Qatar?
>>
File: 1899.jpg (75KB, 1157x778px) Image search: [Google]
1899.jpg
75KB, 1157x778px
>>128626779
>actually the british colonial empire was more democratic and fair then than Saudi Arabia is today
Only once you start getting your shit kicked in, you nigger lovers.
>>
>>128626779
>believe that a country has a right to self determine its own affairs so long as it does not harm others.

Boy have I got some news for you...
>>
>>128626779
They are funding terrorist. Kys
>>
>>128628251
Oil natural gas
>>
>>128628251
Wahabis and Salafis.
>>
>>128626779

Qataris and Kuwaitis own the UK

literally, just look at real estate and building construction
>>
>>128626779
Oh great, here comes the "I didn't give a shit about Qatar yesterday, but is a know it all today because of recent events" people... sigh.
>>
>>128631816
>They are funding terrorist.

Not any terrorists who attack Western countries.
So who gives a shit?

Meanwhile Saudi's are funding the terrorists who did two attacks on Britain in the last couple of weeks alone.
>>
>>128628251
What he's saying is basically don't buy oil, buy LNG.
>>
>>128632030
controlled by the masons
>>128631637
>>believe that a country has a right to self determine its own affairs so long as it does not harm others.
>
>Boy have I got some news for you...

its in the constitution anon

>>128631816
>They are funding terrorist. Kys

laughable claims, saudi arabia is the biggest funder of extremist terrorism in the middle east and 8 of the 11 hijackers were saudi.

now they want us to back them? after all the major terror attacks in the uk and europe caused by wahabism. no no way!

>>128632030
>Qataris and Kuwaitis own the UK
>
>literally, just look at real estate and building construction

they like to think that, but we can fight back!
>>
>>128626779
lol. Qatar pays the Clintons millions to order America to spend billions to arm and train terrorists organized by Qatar to remove and replace Assad with a puppet who will allow a pipeline to stretch from Qatar to Europe, just in time for the 2022 World Cup, where Qatar was supposed to take the world stage as a major player.

They bet on the wrong horse and now their chickens come home to roost. Assad stays. Qatar gets no pipeline, and might even lose the world cup. Other Arab states also break off ties with Qatar as a condition to continue buying weapons from the Trump administration.

The entire Obama administration, especially Clinton's state department ought to be hanged for treason, and the entire Democrat party ought to be proscribed. Qatar ought to be nuked. Democrats tried to start a war for oil to enrich themselves personally at the cost of American blood and treasure. If not for the huge outcry from we deplorables in 2011/2012 Obama/Clinton would have had us occupying Syria and the world would be a much different place right now.

We changed history folks. Fuck Qatari shills.
>>
File: 1478248454550.jpg (68KB, 470x665px) Image search: [Google]
1478248454550.jpg
68KB, 470x665px
>>128626779
who cares?
Stay comfy, watch the situation develop/escalate and let the sand niggers fight it out between themselves
>>
>>128635154
Im not a shill, you are probably a shill for shell or exxon under the pay of rex tillerson.

everyone knows the oil from isis is being filtered through turkey and into big oil with help of the usa.

except you can't bullshit me, i know oil and gas.

i know that the north sea output dropped in 2004 after the invasion of iraq for no good reason they sabotaged the field.

i know that stanley cohen founded shell and now a cohen is in the whitehouse.

i even know there are layers of oil underneath the existing well which they plan to get out with vacuum technology (which totally eliminates the need for fracking by the way).
>>
There are only 200,000 citizens of water, we should get their slaves to hold a rebellion and then bomb them for genocide and claim the land for USA, 200k people is nothing
>>
>>128626779
>buy qatari goods instead
nah bruv, how about we don't give a penny to any muslim nation.
>>
>>128636639
cartoon network adult swim is on at night to keep the power networks demand up.

this allowed them to jack the price of oil in '03 also gaming competitions.

the cartoon network is was started by betty cohen.

the venture brothers was one of the first real shows on cartoon network and it existed to mock many people including jacqueline onassis left widowed after the assasination of JFK.

The onassises control shipping as do the van de veers a direct mockery of them by the coens.

adult swim runs oil lobby ads now, and is planning on bringning back shows from 2003 the last time rex tillerson and the global elite tried this shit.
>>
>>128636639
>vacuum technology (which totally eliminates the need for fracking by the way).

Can you elaborate further on this? Any articles I can read?
>>
>>128637155
The Constitution states that we must allow countries to be free governing. if such a action is taken then the constitution will be broken and trump can be impeached legally.

This country has done nothing to the united states and is infact trying to defend itself from hostile enemies something the united states said it would help countries do as it had done so itself in its revolution against the british.

sympaticos from the usa fought in mexico along the same lines and principles, people elected trump because they wanted a man accountable to the people who will uphold the constitution of the united states not another instrument of corporations.

when the corporations own the government then the market cannot be free.
>>
>>128637867
flexible drill tips made of laced metal outer bodies get to the oil and gas deposits within the earth like a bendy straw. this design requires minimal well lubrication and can reach deposits off shore from wells on land.

for example there is a well in scotland which uses this technology to sink a well a few miles offshore from a rig on land. which is really going back to the roots of offshore drilling on piers in california in a way.

flexible laced metal bound into a hard outer casing and soft casing on the inside (possibly plastic).

similar to doc op from spiderman.
>>
File: 1494452031711.jpg (92KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494452031711.jpg
92KB, 638x425px
>>128639275
>>
>>128633941
They fund terrorism that causes refugees. Refugees cause terrorism in the West. Fuck em.

Added bonus, they helped fund the Clinton cabal.
>>
>>128626779
Who the fuck cares?

Qatar and Saudi Arabia are as much terrorists as each other, let them fight.
>>
>>128628251
The Young Turks
>>
File: starkek homer.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
starkek homer.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>128626779
>communism
>>
i hope iran blockades the hormuz strait, thatll hurry the end times
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.