[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit a big city >it's full of dirty streets, minorities,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2776.png (115KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2776.png
115KB, 500x496px
>visit a big city
>it's full of dirty streets, minorities, fat people, gay couples, homeless people, grandparents with their mixed race child, shouting
>play a game with my friend and count how many white people we can find
>try to count how many skinny people we can find
>barely any

How do big cities even function? California basically created its own race. This is nothing like the town I live in.
>>
>big city
how big? LA big?
>>
>>128624638
I'm guessing. Most retards go to California via LAX then are like "OH LAWD THIS WHOLE STATE IS JUST A SHITTY CITY!"
>>
U haven't seen shit . Try visiting Toronto , it'll break your soul
>>
>>128623348
>>play a game with my friend and count how many white people we can find

thats easy, the white people are in the apartments uptown and the black people are opening the door and delivering UPS
>>
>barely any white people

sounds heavenly
>>
>>128623348
Round 2: same game but at a school during recess or a playground, how many white kids can you count
>>
>>128627856
>delivering UPS

Ummm no sweetie, they be undeliverin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGRctEPj0g
>>
File: 1496533078682.jpg (629KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1496533078682.jpg
629KB, 500x629px
>>128623348
California is the ulcered sphincter of American waste
>>
>>128628076
t. bean-nigger
>>
>visit berlin
>lots of "minorities" but everyone minds their own business
>the indian food is great
>the public transport is really good
>you can get all your food delivered to your doorstep

As a man who travels a lot, berlin is pretty good so far.
>>
>>128623348
>be me
>wife's dad flies us into CA to one of his vacation homes for the weekend
>have to fly into San Fagsisco, rent a car, and drive out of that city to get where going
>assume prior to that at least some of the tales of degeneracy are exaggerated
>be completely wrong, don't even make it out of the airport before being approached by filthy dreadlocked faggot nigger couple for cash
>spend 45 min just trying to drive out of city because streets are full of degenerates, half of them obviously fucked up on drugs
>tell wife if she ever tricks me into stepping on CA clay again she can just stay there.
>come back to my nice comfy small town where the niggers, junkies stay on/ruin their own side and no faggots parading about
>never going back to a city in US again unless it's to reclaim a tactical foothold
>>
>>128623348
Big cities function only through your hard won tax dollars, and literally nothing else.

The only good thing about them becomes apparent when the nukes fly. Essentially roach-motels.
>>
>>128629290
>visit berlin
No thanks.
>lots of "minorities" but everyone minds their own business
Unless your a thought police officer, a muslim, or antifa
>the indian food is great
PFFFFT
>the public transport is really good
as a kill-box, maybe
>you can get all your food delivered to your doorstep
Literally any food place with delivery
>>
I live in Houston it's shit here. Fat spics taking over everything
>>
>>128631187
I was just there for work, the homeless there deserve the gas, they'd scream at me for being white and dressed in office clothing.
>>
>>128629290
>Live in a college town
>90% of the minorities are rich Chinese kids and Poo in loos the university has been using to replace all the before mentioned Chinese kids who get caught cheating.
>Every imaginable ethnic restaurant to cater to some group
>Dorms are literally a mile from academic buildings so the University basically funds an awesome bus service for the entire city
>Literally every restaurant from the shitty overpriced hotdog place to places you'd take a date in a suit deliver.
Why would I ever need to visit a city with more than 120,000 people?
>>
>>128631000
t. Typical burger
>>128632218
I work at a pretty big car company, so I get to travel a lot. I had a free weekend so I decided to visit berlin.
>>
>>128632642

I live right by the city with the highest murder rate in the US going 4 years in a row.
A quick drive through and it seems like an okay place. But when I stick around for a few weeks I start noticing the hell residing within.
Cities do a good job in hiding the crime and trash from tourists. You'll need to be a local, regular visitor or in law enforcement to know what really goes on in "diverse" cities.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.