[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russia under communism >almost no HIV >Russia after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1496672717331.png (37KB, 514x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496672717331.png
37KB, 514x388px
>Russia under communism
>almost no HIV
>Russia after communism under the leadership of Boris Yeltsin
>almost no HIV
>Russia under Putin
>HIV skyrockets; Russia now has the highest prevalence of HIV in all of Eurasia

What happened?
>>
>>128622920
http://tylervigen.com/page?page=1
>>
Not sure if result of communism failing, or isolationism failing.

Also Russian regimes were better at drug control, which is difficult when you re-open trade relations with outsiders.

I think most of Russia's HIV problem came from syringes rather than fucking. Though I do not know how Russia's prostitution was handled during the communist era as opposed to now.
>>
I'm willing to put money on HIV rates in Russia being tied to drug usage over gay sex
>>
>>128623206
1: Putin says Russian prostitutes are the best in the world.

>I think most of Russia's HIV problem came from syringes rather than fucking.
2: Combination of poor education/prevention, high drug use and a social stigma associated with the disease, causing people not to get tested/hiding it.
>>
>>128622920
>registered
Simple, it was not registered during the Soviet era.
>>
>>128624083
Like putin was the kind of guy to start a mass database of infected pussy.
>maybe not a bad explanation actually.
>>
>>128622920
>retarded leaf

Let me explain. All of that shit tied to war in Afghanistan, which started, surprise, in 2001. After US took control over most of opium production in Afghanistan, and the biggest heroine trade rout is Afghanistan-Uzbekistan-Kazakhstan-Russia.

As you can see on this map the most of HIV cases were detected in border regions with Kazakhstan and south of Siberia.

tl;dr Thank you USA
>>
>>128622920
Krokodil/needle sharing?
They stopped killing gays?
Maybe it just spread so quickly because they weren't paying enough attention
>>
>>128624434
U.S.A. only dumps drugs on black neighbourhoods right? There's a hole in your story.
>>
>>128622920
A large HIV breakout (in Ukraine, of course) coincided with the dissolution of USSR. This meant:

- Massive degradation of medical system, prevention work was basically non-existed because everyone was too busy trying to survive
- A widespread social collapse, which combined with now lacking government control directly leads to
- An explosion of drug use as millions of desperate people try to block out the horrid reality
- A massive and I mean massive crime wave, which takes full advantage of the drug market
- Helped by the now almost defenceless borders, through which drugs flow in easily

I could go on, but you get the idea.
>>
>>128624667
There wasnt drug production in the first place before USA. There was sick dictatorship in Afghanistan, and every drugdealer was murdered by afghani police, because drugs is big haram, lol.
But then US start their chimpout and gave greenlight for drug production under military and private military corps protection. Fuck, they even had official contract betveen US DOD and Blackwater.
>>
>>128625251
Blackwater is a private mercenary company (believe not a fan), not an organised crime/drug syndicate.
>>
>>128622920
>Ebil commies have a tight grip on criminals and drugs
>As soon as Soviet Union collapses and opens it border to Western degeneracy everything goes to shit^100
Destroying nations with heroine is an old school strategy of an*los. They did it with China and tried that shit with Russia.
>>
>>128622920
In the early Nineties Russia was an open meat market for any faggot with hard currency and the means to get there. For a few western leftists, the chance to fuck a 12-year-old boy without a rubber for a few dollars made the communist experiment worthwhile.

Because the health care system collapsed after 1991, few HIV+ Russians were diagnosed till full-blown AIDS set in. By then they were Putin's problem, not Yeltsin's.

Any questions?
>>
>>128625670
Sure thing, m8. They're just protecting those drug supplies from islamists and afghanistan goverment.
They're guards, making sure that production will never stop.
>>
>>128622920
You are looking at the onset of an epidemia, typical SIR model dynamics. Probably by now it's already going down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmental_models_in_epidemiology#/media/File:Sirsys-p9.png

Happened the same before or after in any countries where AIDS epidemia started.
>>
>>128623827
t. prostitute and drug expert
>>
>>128622920
Looks like it's under control at 2005 though.

99, 2000, 2001 were the problem years.

It's called exponential growth. This is what any outbreak looks like.
When almost nobody has aids, people aren't wary of it. They don't take precautions to defend themselves from it.
>>
>>128622920
Some abstraction level of statistics was allowed to be published. It was not much less in ussr times, but it was more hidden. And it definitely doesn't show real numbers even now, but it's just impossible to hide everything since it's more than obvious.
>>
sexual revolution, same thing happened in the west during 60s-80s
>>
>>128622920
>german soldiers without helmets
>many get wounded
>germany introduces helmets as mandatory equipment
>even more wounded

What happened?
>>
>>128622920
iv drug use
>>
>>128622920
They actually started testing for HIV.
>>
File: q54sO25.png (36KB, 660x230px) Image search: [Google]
q54sO25.png
36KB, 660x230px
>>128623187
coincidence i don't think so
>>
>>128622920
Does that mean Putin is aids?

That really makes me think....
>>
File: FjI1.jpg (533KB, 650x1114px) Image search: [Google]
FjI1.jpg
533KB, 650x1114px
>>128622920
HIV literally started in Africa in the 50s.
The term AIDS was only coined in the west in the 80s.
So basically, bragging about that is utterly retarded. HIV is significantly new. Furthermore, with modern medicine people with HIV can live an entire life, so the cumulative number increases even if the spread is contained. In the 80s HIV was a death sentence, people dropped dead before they were even diagnosed, in the years 2000s it isn't.
>>
>Registered passes of HIV/AIDS

Yeah I don't trust the (((communist))) records
>>
>>128622920
Putin isn't Putin and even real Putin was a globalist
Putin's in the globalist agenda up to his neck
Media playing fake Putin as good guy
You're not that stupid, surely
>>
>>128622920
Capitailsm, obvs.
>>128632731
>too cucked by his paper king to trust anything but daddy
>doesn't know the West's death tolls for the Holodomor were over any provable
>thinks government records aren't regularly forged as a matter of normal business under capitalism (see BLS employment records)
This is why the rest of the world will not miss you.
>>
>>128622920
>Russia in isolationist period
>Disease that originated during isolationist period is almost unheard of
>Russia isolation stops
>Disease enters and spreads normally

Really spins up those rotor blades
>>
File: Japaneese Suicide Cars.jpg (119KB, 2080x820px) Image search: [Google]
Japaneese Suicide Cars.jpg
119KB, 2080x820px
>>128623187
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.