[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me. > My dad started dating a Hispanic woman (actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: trollface.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
> Be me.

> My dad started dating a Hispanic woman (actually immigrated here in the 1980s)

> My dad and I are ultra-redpilled, extremely anti-illegal immigration.

> End up friending his girlfriend on Facebook, to sort of get to know her and her family. (Pretty much to see if they were lefties or not lmao)

> Find out that she and her family are raving Bernie Sanders' supporters, and her son is an absolute cucked faggot who's girlfriend is way too hot for him.

> Immediately can't resist the temptation to troll.

> Trollface.jpg

>Start posting anti-Bernie Sanders and anti-cuck posts for 2 months straight.

> Get an email from my Dad today stating that he and his girlfriend are breaking up, despite the fact they had been dating for over a year before I met her.

> OhShit.jpg

> I have reached levels of IRL trolling to the point where I can influence people's relationships.
>>
> I have reached levels of IRL trolling to the point where I can influence people's relationships.

Use your skills wisely my son.
>>
Praise KeK! xD
>>
>>128622550
Did you fuck the son's gf?
>>
I shall try. I realize I have reached levels of trolling I thought I would never reach. Kek
>>
No, and his girlfriend is a hot Asian chick of vietnamese heritage. Unbelievably hot, short chick with an amazing ass.... Perhaps I can pull off an ultimate trolling by giving his girlfriend the redpilled dick???? Kek
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (739KB, 1600x1530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
739KB, 1600x1530px
>>128622550
>My dad and I are ultra-redpilled, extremely anti-illegal immigration
>Dates a Cmmunist Mexican
Anon I got some bad news. It's your father
>>
She's actually Peruvian. Not the brightest bulb in the pack. Very nice woman, but a total dumbass politically, as well as her family. Kek
>>
>>128623081
>>128623081
He might let you, it's truly what cuckolds do
>>
Not concerned about him. He's all of like 5'6" and 100 pounds. Skinny little faggot. I'm 6'2", nearly 200 pounds with boxing and MMA training from my father ironically. I could kick his skinny ass and bang his girlfriend if necessary Kek.

She's liberal as well, but my guess is, she deep down inside wants her Vietnamese pussy to get destroyed by an alpha, instead of some pussified cuck.

Wish me luck! Perhaps I can pull it off Kek.
>>
>>128622758
fpbp don't burn your bridges
>>
I shall try to use my powers wisely. Though banging the cuck's girlfriend would be priceless, kek.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.