[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Omg Wonder Woman is a stronk independent middle-eastern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0896.jpg (132KB, 800x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
132KB, 800x1030px
>"Omg Wonder Woman is a stronk independent middle-eastern woman who fights the rabid nationalist misogyny and chauvinism of Imperial Germany with her feminine strengths! The Allies clearly would have lost without her"
>"The Kaiser would rule the world if it weren't for the brave female semite from Themiscyra stopping his top General, Ludendorff, from dropping mustard gas all over London"

Why don't we just admit women are superior to men? The Prussian Patriarchy didn't last a second against Gal Gadot.
>>
>>128622195
World War One was fought entirely by men on all sides (exception being a single woman battalion fielded by Russia)
>>
awful movie/10
>>
>>128622195
>Movie sucks but is doing really well
>Stars a Jewess
>Triggering the fuck out of Muslims
I'm not sure how to feel about this. I want to hate it, but then I see Muslims crying about Gal Gadot on twitter.
>>
>>128622195
Germany should have won the war IMO
>>
>>128622195
Cool fan made poster breh
>>
File: 1496277771506.jpg (66KB, 502x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496277771506.jpg
66KB, 502x408px
>>128623994
The US came in on the wrong side. Fucking Woodrow Wilson.
>>
>>128622195
>>Producers are jews

>>Main character is a jewess from Israel

>>Not jewish tricks
>>
>>128622195
Central Powers=Alpha males
Allied Powers=cucks

The only reason the central powers lost was because the Jews hijacked the governments and betrayed their countries to the enemy
>>
>>128624354
Woodrow Wilson was a progressive leftist so no surprise what he did
>>
>>128626764
yup, so progressive he cheered at Birth of a Nation. such a progressive guy.
>>
>>128622195
>stronk independent middle-eastern woman
character is greek, actress is Israeli. don't confuse the two
>the Allies clearly would have lost without her
that wasn't the point of the movie. It was that the war would have continued forever, and both sides would be bad. As it stood, only Lüdendorff and Dr. Poison were the bad guys
>brave female semite
again, Diana is greek
>stopping his top General, Ludendorff, from dropping mustard gas all over London
[Spoiler/] Steven Trevor saved the day. WW only killed Aries [/spolier]

I know this is bait, but the movie was fine and didn't have any stupid messages in it. It was a solid 8/10
>>
>>128628054
I concur, Im so glad Im able to see past the /pol/ autism and enjoy a great movie.

In the end WW thinking she had the power to stop the war single handedly cost her her love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.