[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do yanks lose their shit every time there's an attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1488821607870.png (276KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488821607870.png
276KB, 600x600px
why do yanks lose their shit every time there's an attack in europe that kills a handful of people, call us cucked, finished etc, when 25-30 people are killed, on average, in america every day?
>>
>>128618141
Because terrorists are part of an organized movement to bring down the West.

Random killings are just part of living in this hellish world with psychos.
>>
Because Americans seem to love Europe better than many Europeans and want us to fight against this shit. Looking at Europe's behaviour is like watching the beautiful prom queen ignoring the handsome prom king to prostitute herself to the dindu gang in the toilets.
>>
>>128618371
Wonderful analogy.
>>
>>128618141
Because Europe is the escape plan for when America becomes South Africanized and if Europe is also getting blacked that only leaves us with Russia, inshallah.
>>
>>128618141

They are niggers flocking like apes, making hooh hooh sounds when there's a loud noise
>>
>>128618371
This, also the 20-30 deaths a day are just dindus shooting them selves in chicago.
>>
>>128618141
Because not a week goes by that I don't read from a reputable jew news source or social site or right to my face by some hostile murderous black or jew or mexican telling me to go back to Europe while there is still time, waiting for the trap to be sprung. Why the bitter meltdown that Russia won't get with the program, leaving me one place I can still run to when white people start getting necklaced in every major city in the US.
>>
Because your continent is full of young democracies who know not what you're inviting upon yourselves.
>>
>>128618141
Because youre supposed to be our closest allies and your shitting the bed and saying everything is fine.
>>
>>128618141
Population size and demographics
>>
>>128618371
This, tbqh. They seem to care more about the survival of our civilisation, than even we do. Pretty sad state of affairs.
>>
>>128618141
It is expected here (niggers after all) but a real shame when it happens to the UK because it is somewhat avoidable. You die for ideological differences and you are all open arms welcoming it to your nation. Looks suicidal from the outside looking in.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (636KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
636KB, 1000x1000px
>>128619108
This right here

Half are suicides (natural selection)
The other half are mostly Mexican and nig nog gangster shooting one another.

Believe me, when more than a couple white people get killed there is a large media reaction
>>
>>128618141
>when 25-30 people are killed
25-30 innercity niggers*

Why do you retards always fall for this bullshit even though you clearly come on /pol/ and hear the truth about crime in the US told to you constantly. The average white american is about as safe as in most european countries, the violence is coming from niggers killing each other in their ghettos. Yet every single time some retard from Europe posts the same garbage rhetoric the left uses here to try and fuck with our gun rights.

Maybe this is why we jump on you morons any time you get cucked?
>>
>>128619108
Aka liberal cities
>>
>>128618141
1. We have a far larger population than any European "country"
2. The people who are killed are more often than not some flavor of shitskin.
>>
>>128618141
Because our niggers usually kill each other. You guys have proven you won't do anything about it so the nigger hoards will slowly murder all of europe.
>>
>>128620547
Because when the nigs move in whites still have someone to run away. When blacks move in, whites get the fucking hell out, from years of hard won experience. When the getto is everywhere then no more white people.
>>
>>128619327

Exactly. We've lived with """diversity""" since the fucking Pilgrims landed. Americans know intuitively what a shitshow it is, whether they want to admit it or not.
>>
>>128620321
What do they do with them all? I need more guns.
>>
>>128621080
The reason only blacks get killed in black areas is because there are no whites there to begin with.
>>
>>128618141

Black people usually. Killing each other. I'm not getting involved. They like it.
>>
>>128621392
I remember way back when my grandparents neighborhood no one locked their car doors. I know, huh. The the blacks started coming. Then lock the car doors, lock the front doors. I remember I was about 6 when my grandfather bought a gun and carried it around outside. The the movie theater closed, the drug store, the post office, later , the 7 -11 even closed. Now google map it, no businesses at all still, decades later. Multiplied by thousands of times. Now, same thing in Europe. Same thing in Africa. Fucking Niggers. Its everywhere. Get banned on jewbook if you breath a word to anyone.
>>
>>128618141
They dont have a legacy of mass murdering people so its easier to act tough.
>>
File: IMG_7181.jpg (59KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7181.jpg
59KB, 1024x465px
Think of it as a warning to what happens when countries turn non white like is happening with mass immigration
>>
>>128622133
I remember just recently reading no one locked their doors in northern european countries. Americans tourists can still be shocked at how safe it is to walk around at night. Now watch, remember, teach your children in places the jews have not taken control. I remember Hillary in about 2006 or 2007 complaining about fundraisers, how it was difficult to counter when they asked why things were so safe in white countries. And then later Swedish politicians insisting Sweden was not a racist country. Fucking hell is this ever going to end badly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.