[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if all gay people are born gay, how come there are no gay animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 18

File: 123123131.jpg (21KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
123123131.jpg
21KB, 620x348px
if all gay people are born gay, how come there are no gay animals ? this fact proves us that being gay is a social construct
btw i don't hate or like gay people i'm not from putinstan, but i hate when they claim that they are born this way
>>
>>128614523

There are Gay animals dumb fuck.
>>
Actual faggot trap here

Basically it's a mix of genetic traits, social/persoal upbringing and actual preference.

On the other hand, you can't really hold complex human brains to animal ones.
>>
>>128614523
There are many animals that exhibit homosexuality and plus; animals don't have the mental capacity for romantic love
>>
your argument makes no sense. animals are generally not regarded as being conscious in a humanistic sense; so while animals can be "gay" by a human's definition eg: a male animal has some form of sex with another male animal--the animals themselves wouldnt identify as such. They are just following their own biological impulses; which would more or less suggest that sexual expression is more than likely a product of your environment, but you can still have biological impulses for the same sex as well.

The concepts arent mutually exclusive anon
>>
If you look close at these gay people, some have clearly a hormonal issue going on.
Some lesbians look like crap, almost male.
There are some gay animals. Google it.
>>
>>128614523
>frogs
>>
>>128614523
>how come there are no gay animals?
Fucking moron, there are
>>
>>128614523
If they are born that way then it's genetic. This means once the gay gene is identified the only form of abortion that should be legal is if children possess this gene.
>>
>>128615302
>>128615181
>>128615391
>>128615450
This is why I'm losing faith in humanity.
>>
>>128614523
Low test edginess and upbringing
Gays are faggy
>>
>>128616348
Because you're a fool?
>>
File: 1462189755276[1].png (133KB, 540x562px)
1462189755276[1].png
133KB, 540x562px
>>128616454
Because you're closet faggots that want to push homosexuality as a normal thing.
>>
>>128615181
what are you, a gay fish?
>>
>>128615181
/thread

Op is a faggot..like usual
>>
>>128614523
but there are gay animals....
>>
>>128614523
Can't use Google.
>>
>>128614523

what 'bout dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtdRnMpN3uk
>>
>>128616631
>push
woah son i bet homosex didnt exist in the past couple thousand years in the world and is just now a new invention created in 2010 for nefarious purposes
>>
but humans are animals
>>
File: ptAxCCw[1].gif (1MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
ptAxCCw[1].gif
1MB, 500x391px
>>128618921
No, but homosexuals kept their mouth shut like good goys. Maybe it is time to shut you up.
>>
File: 1496155430823.jpg (59KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496155430823.jpg
59KB, 720x479px
>\thread
>>
>>128620124
idk what you're even going for here. you dont seem to have the cognitive function to work this out on your own which is a little disheartening
>>
File: gays.png (294KB, 2406x364px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
294KB, 2406x364px
>>128614523
You know, since there are gay animals, that's got me thinking, are there animals with fetishes? Is homosexuality a fetish? Is transgenderism a fetish?
>>
>>128615181
Rather mentally ill animals, who will die off.
Maybe it's even a way to stop population growth.
>>
File: trans android.jpg (86KB, 960x728px)
trans android.jpg
86KB, 960x728px
>>128621715
fetish is more or less something that is just not considered 'standard' or 'the norm' by whatever criterion is being referenced. really; anything that isnt a statistical majority could fit into a fetishist definition.

but also 'fetish' isnt even a stigmatized word anymore as far as i can tell. everyone's got em and most people just dont talk about it in polite conversation unless your audience specifically likes or talks about 'whatever fetish'.
>>
>>128615391
>plus; animals don't have the mental capacity for romantic love
Some animals do.
>>
File: cowgirl.png (884KB, 625x1378px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl.png
884KB, 625x1378px
>>128622099
But aren't fetishes caused by something getting messed up in the brain? I know for a lot of people the fetish starts well before puberty, like around the age of 3 or so, meaning that it's not like some sexual preference that they happened to develop as they got older.
>>
>>128622950
i dont understand your distinction. yes a fetish can come about any number of ways. it could be traumatic. it could be benign. it could be something you just happen to like or not like.

not all fetishes are mental illnesses. im not even sure how you would get to that line of thought from what i said
>>
File: cat.jpg (95KB, 700x700px)
cat.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
>>128623177
>not all fetishes are mental illnesses
Doesn't that depend on how we define mental illness? Like, if deviation from standard sexuality is considered a mental illness then fetishes and homosexuality should be considered mental illnesses, but if it's considered normal or just a preference then they wouldn't be mental illnesses, yes? All I'm saying is that there wouldn't be a reason for homosexuality to be considered all that different from a fetish, right?
>>
>>128615302
I thought the main factor was prenatal hormone imbalances.
>>
If you faggots just focused on the whole "accepting homosexuality will lead to the downfall of society" thing, then I could take you seriously.

But 90% of the time you're clearly just being a homophobic moron.
>>
>>128623551
you are presupposing a lot of things; but no i wouldnt grant you all of that. it does depend on how we define mental illness, yes; but if you really want to be obtuse about it, it would also depend on how we define perception in both a generalistic and ubiquitous sense.

the problem, is that there is no accurate or objective way to do this; which is probably why people still have this debate to this day. because it is just based on your own personal perception and the perception of the environment in which you exist.

for instance, if you were to take a seemingly innocuous fetish like; eating fresh fruit off of someone's body, very few people are going to make the case that it would be a mental illness.

so you would need to make the case of why some fetishes are 'bad' in your view and why others are 'less bad'
>>
>>128616631
Have you really never seen animals exhibit homosexuality? I've seen male dogs try to mount other male dogs almost every time I go to the fucking dog park.
>>
File: laugh.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>128624593
>I've seen male dogs try to mount other male dogs almost every time I go to the fucking dog park
Holy fuck are you really this retarded? That's dominance anon, they're establishing who is the alpha male, not fucking each other in the ass for enjoyment you profoundly idiotic moron.
>>
>>128625052
It's still naturally occurring homosexual behavior. Doesn't matter what the purpose of it is.
>>
File: FMJ.png (1MB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FMJ.png
1MB, 707x1000px
>>128625228
I don't think you understand what the word homosexual means.

adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

Thus, by the definition, dogs mounting each other is not homosexual behavior.
>>
>>128625228
I think hes just leltrollin:^) because he couldnt actually hold an argument in our conversation =[
>>
>>128625536
So would you not count prison rape as homosexual since most of the rapists do it out of desperation and not actual attraction to men?
>>
File: planes.jpg (217KB, 912x763px) Image search: [Google]
planes.jpg
217KB, 912x763px
>>128625962
Anon, dogs mounting each other isn't even a sexual thing. It's like claiming that punching a guy in the face is somehow homosexual behavior.

Now, prison rape is explicitly sexual behavior. Thus we can classify it as homosexual behavior (despite the men themselves likely not being homoxexual)
>>
>>128615391
they do have the capability of love look at that fukin penguin and shit where it looked the 2d girl
>>
>>128626322
>It's like claiming that punching a guy in the face is somehow homosexual behavior.

Except punching somebody in the face doesn't involve the use of a sex organs. A sex act with the goal of assertion of dominance is still a sex act. Because that act takes place between two members of the same sex, the act is homosexual by definition.

>But I posted the definition and it says "sexual attraction"

Google's definition specifies attraction, but Webster's says:

> 2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual activity between persons of the same sex
>>
File: mad dog.jpg (593KB, 1869x1206px) Image search: [Google]
mad dog.jpg
593KB, 1869x1206px
>>128627062
>of, relating to, or involving sexual activity between persons of the same sex
But mounting isn't sexual activity, they aren't even sticking their penises in each other. I mean, sure, humans would find it sexual if I started pelvic thrusting against the rear end of another human, but to a dog that's not sexual at all.
>>
>>128625052
The dominance dynamic plays a major role in homosexual attraction, dogs just don't have the faculties necessary to base their entire lifestyle around the behavior
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.