[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The kikes, Zionists, Jews, globalists, elite, and whoever this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: gif.gif (2MB, 378x242px)
gif.gif
2MB, 378x242px
The kikes, Zionists, Jews, globalists, elite, and whoever this congregation of psychopathic bastards consists of, seems to me to be anti-human in every respect.

Aside from our personal unconscious, we also possess a collective unconscious. Archetypes, manifestations of specific types of individuals, representations of behavior and thoughts symbolized. Every culture shares correlations in their mythology, and art, music, literature, philosophy, religion; what have you -- is always an attempt to explain the human condition, and offer a manner of living in the world.

Human beings evolved to thrive best under cooperation. Nomadic hunters would coordinate in order to bring down their prey. Civilizations were built by men united under a common cause.

Loyalty is being extinguished. Machiavellianism is the only route deemed rational. Self-interest, materialism, consumption.

Our personal and collective unconscious are constantly bombarded with lies, and psychological warfare is committed against all people. The family unit is being destroyed. Whores are rampant. Many men are promiscuous as well.

Churches encourage illusion instead of transcendent truth, governments represent their owners and not their people, mainstream art, architecture, and music is being turned to shit. The standards for all things from beauty, to truth, to reason are all but being executed.

The great, pure, and ambitious men of the West which built such grand and divine things, and fostered such ideas, will soon be replaced by barbarians of the sand.

Why do the kikes hate humanity so much? Why do the wish to quell the human spirit? Humanity is extinct. Replaced by artificially produced, superficial and unconscious worker-drones. The few who retain their sanity and reason, the great gifts of man, are dubbed as hatemongers and cast aside.

How do we strike back?
>>
>>128614239
>How do we strike back?
>>
>>128614734
How could we ever get this off the ground? The army's got flamethrowers.
>>
>>128614956
There is a plan. It is all legal as a political party. No flamethrowers.
>>
>>128615451
Regardless of legalities, I don't see them consenting.
>>
File: moonman.png (141KB, 619x620px)
moonman.png
141KB, 619x620px
>>128615846
The USA will Balkanize. Whites get the PNW.
>>
>>128616110
Do we gas all the kikes or leave a few of them alive for the mines?
>>
File: RFN No Jews Fags.jpg (403KB, 768x452px)
RFN No Jews Fags.jpg
403KB, 768x452px
>>128616393
No kikes, whites only. Forever.
>>
>>128616615
What do we do with the wiggers? The white negros with obey hats and nigger music blasting, saggy shorts and pot shirts.
>>
File: unnamed3.png (326KB, 395x551px)
unnamed3.png
326KB, 395x551px
>>128616753
They'll have to get with the program or gtfo. Nigger music and other forms of degeneracy illegal.
>>
>>128617163
They'd be proletariat at best. I'm of the opinion anyone who can succumb to such faggotry is simply incapable of awakening.
>>
>>128617304
Some can be saved, but first we have to save ourselves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.