[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why or why not do you smoke weed, /pol/? pic related, strain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 17

File: 20170604_131500.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_131500.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Why or why not do you smoke weed, /pol/? pic related, strain is dawgfather
>>
I'm just not a fan, I don't need it for my crippling terminal autism so I just don't smoke it
>>
File: b2d.gif (191KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b2d.gif
191KB, 200x200px
>>128608886
Weed actually makes you behave less autistic believe it or not. Same with psychedelics. You become too self aware to be autistic.
>>
>>128609215
yeah but i also think there's an aspect where you can control your autism to a certain degree.
>>
>>128608581
I almost never smoke except if someone offers me some during a party; on average, maybe once or twice a year.

If it's not frequent, there are no consequences but smoking pot everyday damages your brain and turns you into a lazy, worthless degenerate.
>>
>>128608581
MK-ULTRA was a CIA research program to see how various narcotics and other substances effected extant mind control techniques and technologies (propaganda, social proof, social engineering, etc)

It was found that marijuana had a destructive effect on mind control, allowing the subject to "Break Free" from the propaganda more easily.

This is one of the reasons why they keep it illegal.
>>
I enjoy it but switching jobs keeps me from it. I'm free to with my current job but that could change whenever. I want legalization so that's not an issue but for now I smoke very rarely for that reason.

God forbid a motherfucker show up to work sober all week but burn one on a Friday night.
>>
>>128608581
Because it helps calm my anxiety and ADD. It doesnt damage my internal organs as much as alcohol, which I still enjoy drinking.
Plus it makes video games and movies x5 better.
And sex better.
And driving better.
And music better.
And swimming at the lake/beach better.
And food better.
And above all else it helps relieve stress.
>>
>>128609722
Autism is a result of MK Ultra
>>
>>128609722
Smoking weed made me right wing.
>>
I used to smoke it every day. I quit last week because I realised how utterly fucking degenerate it is.
>>
>>128608581
your weed looks shit
anyway i smoke only because i am unable to relax on my own and i dont like alcohol. it brings my psychotic feels down
>degenerate
yeah i agree stoner culture is degenerate and i don't like it either but just smoking is cool by me
>>
If you drink alcohol and think weed is degenerate then you are fucking retarded.

if you take pharmaceuticals and moralise about illegal drugs then you are suicidal
>>
I used to smoke a lot, now I can't cause it gives me psychosis, weed turned me into schizo.
>>
>>128610042
You'll be back you fucking faggot
>>
No, it makes me dumb and sleepy and lazy.
I used to smoke a lot but it got old very fast
>>
>>128608581
nah mate i've had that one before, its called cheese

fucking americans don't know strains for shit mate, bet u aint even had peng before
>>
>>128610560
I want one now, not gonna lie. Oh well, exercising lessens the cravings.

Sort yourself out while you can.
>>
Why is it either 420 blaze it erryday or literally the devils lettuce that will ruin your life.

Can't you fags just smoke it like once or twice a month or something.
>>
>>128610750
I'm just gonna strap one up

put about 4 times whats in the photo in it

wanna toke?
>>
>>128609647
How do you explain Joe Rogan?
I don't disagree that almost all chronic smokers are lazy worthless scumbags but that fucker has more energy and motivation than anyone
>>
These days i smoke when i feel really bad, as in physically. Indica is great at alleviating pain and sense of being uncomfortable when you're hit with one of those viruses. I don't do this often, only when i'm in EXTREME bodiy discomfort.

"Recreational" use is degenerate as fuck, makes you a unengaged, unfocused retard.

>but Anon i toke up regurarly and a chef at Wendy's with $600k salary

as if i don't know that habitual stoners routinely embellish their circumstances to appear like less of a fucking loser
>>
>>128611179
I enjoy being challenged like this. I do want a toke, too. Not lying to myself about anything.
>>
>>128608581
I'm a schizophrenic. Any of that shit and I go mental
>>
>>128611420
Same
>>
File: 1496602704170.jpg (73KB, 575x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496602704170.jpg
73KB, 575x432px
>420
>>
DUDE
>>
>>128611420
I meant to quote you
>>128611488
>>
>>128611333
KEK demands that you get fucked up right now. Start again tomorrow m8
>>
>>128608581
Not smoking, although I tried it a couple times.
I have friends that smoke heavily and it resulted in their intellect being sub-nigger tier. So no, thank you, but no.
>>
>be Estonian
>be poor
>have weed addiction
>want to score
>5 hours of searching later...
>20 euros for 1 gram please
i should just fucking go straight to fentanyl cheesus
>>
>>128611616

Why not quit it
>>
>>128608581
I smoke weed before having anal sex with my boyfriend because it relaxes my butt and makes it even more fun. Poppers don't work for me.
>>
>>128608581
Waste of money, makes you stupid, gives me panic attacks.

Alcohol all the way.
>>
Used to smoke a bunch during my last year of high school, but it made me lazy and hungry all the time and my grades dropped and I ballooned up to 255 pounds. Once I quit I started going back to the gym and stopped eating and I'm back in shape now. I know that it isn't bad for your physical health but if you try to deny that it has negative effects on your mental health you're just a lazy degenerate stoner in denial.
>>
This is not politics. Can you newfag replying without sage kill yourselves already?
>>
>>128609858
This. Weed makes boring things interesting, and interesting things fascinating.

>>128609914
Really? Weed is a major bluepill to me, makes me a lot more complacent. If I smoked way more often I bet I'd either be a moderate or liberal.
>>
>>128611142
>Can't you fags just smoke it like once or twice a month or something.

Yes, but people who do this have no reason to talk about it.

This is like being shocked that people discuss car crashes that kill dozens of people but not all of those times where people completed their journeys in perfect safety after obeying all traffic laws. If nothing extreme happens then there is nothing to discuss.
>>
>>128611333
what's worse, the stress of fighting your desire or indulging?

personally i think if you still want to take a drug you haven't really conquered your addiction to it.

When can have it there in front of you and not want to use it then you have it beaten.
>>
>>128611589
I smoked every day for years, the 3 days I've been without weed is the longest in that time. Going out on Saturday so doing MD, Coke and weed but on the Sunday I'll finish the rest of the bag.
I don't mind only smoking on weekends like a normie but every day feels too degenerate and increases my anxiety too much
>>
>>128608581
I dont smoke weed
Reason;
Have none left, smoked it all
>>
>>128611753
>Weed makes boring things interesting, and interesting things fascinating.

Great, so you're fascinated by boring shit.

A better idea is to find things that are *actually fascinating* and focus on those.
>>
>>128610626
hey dum dum, people tweak strains slightly then rebrand them all the time
>>
>>128608581
For my fucking back
Also its great

Literally you smoke once a day (a bowl) and it retains its positive effects. Only after you've done your chores. Do your chores! Then have a treat.

Remember not to smoke before bed because you'll lose out on REM sleep cycles
>>
Quit cause I wanna get a job that isn't in the service industry..also nice not being a degenerate anymore. Finally living for the Lord at last.
>>
>>128611838
You need to be comfortable saying "it will be there if I want it next year"
"only on the weekends'' isn't enough
>>
>>128612005
kek

your lord is a degenerate blood thirsty psychopath
>>
>>128611420
That's weird, I'm schizophrenic and it helps
It makes me not give a fuck about my paranoia and voices
>>
>>128609215
Trust me on this: if you smoke enough it doesn't exactly help.

The more you smoke, the more you feel paranoid/anxious, especially if you're high literally the whole day you're awake.

The thing is, it totally helps you take a different perspective on things. For me, it helped me really poke my head through the weeds and get away from liberal/hippie Marxist echo chambers.

The big problem is that it causes dependency in a psychological form. Believe me when I say this: I have become levels of less-social that I wasn't aware I could be. It really sucks to see myself get so sucked out of social groups and such.

Weed just isn't a social drug. If you really enjoy the ostracizing yourself, go for it. I promise you though, if you do it often enough, you'll always elect to "just chill and take it easy" instead of being social and that much closer to normal.
>>
>>128608581
>>128610626
strainfags, kys.
Those nugs could be any namefag weed in the universe, stop trying to brag about how much you know about le cool weed.
>>
>>128612163
Lucky.
Weed gives me paranoia.
>>
>>128608581
>Why or why not do you smoke weed, /pol/? pic related, strain is dawgfather

It's brain-killing shit promoted by kikes, grown by spics, and sold to libfags by niggers.
>>
>>128611142
You're clearly dealing with vocal minorities on both sides of the issue if you're lead to this idea.
>>
>>128608581
I smoke it because I'm old and have outgrown reality. It helps me to be nihilistic to growing Liberal cancer.
>>
>>128611790
Definitely the stress of fighting. Insomnia and irritability are a fucking cunt. I have a glass of wine at night before bed, yeah I know that's classic drug-seeking behaviour and I'm only replacing one drug with another but it's only so I can sleep for the first week or two.

It feels really good though, love smoking a packed one, that doesn't mean I haven't beaten it though right?

I'm on exercise and cranberry juice to fuck
>>
I use to smoke not anymore. Weed just made me horny and I would fuck my girlfriend all the time and when she wasnt there, I was lazy. I would think that I was an artist and was trying to be in a band and at the same time go to school to take classes in music. It was a waste of time.

I would rather drink beer.
>>
>>128608581
I have dogs. And I don't have a pet sitter.

When pot changed from good old Mexican dope (which you actually *could* smoke a 3 finger bad in 2 days between 2 people) to the prevalence of "exotics", I started having panic attacks.
So that's reason #2 (made moot by reason #1).
Otherwise, I probably would.

ps. "New and improved" never is.
>>
I DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PROMOTED BY (((HOLLYWOOD))) I ALSO - oops caps still on from when I was yelling about niggers.
>>
>>128612005
>also nice not being a degenerate anymore
> Finally living for the Lord at last
what
>>
>>128608581
Because I get random UA's at my job.
>>
>>128610626
nah mate, you're fucking retarded mate. Dawgfather OG is legit and not even fucking related to Cheese. Your cheese isn't even cheese btw it's UK Cheese. You don't know shit.

t.californiaweedmasterdude
>>
>>128611310
He's active. This should be obvious.

Marijuana is a bronchodilator. It actually makes exercise a bit more comfortable. The only problem is that indica strains serve as heavy muscle relaxers - which tends to make you pursue relaxation over exercise.
>>
>>128610042
Weed isn't degenerate, you are if you smoke it every day
>>
>>128610626
kek
>>
>>128612304
this
>>
>>128612717
Yeah that's what I'm saying anon.
>>
>>128608581
>dawgfather
I hate all you new smokers and your faggoty names that you all use. I bet you don't even know the genetics of your super """"new"""" strain

kys dawg
>>
>>128612514
so you like smoking more pesticide than thc. got it.
>>
>>128609215
Yeah, right...
>>
>>128610626
Filthy little chav
>>
>>128612291
you've never had a tolerance and have no idea what you're talking about if you think you just keep getting more and more paranoid the more you smoke. it doesn't take long to reach a saturation point in your bloodstream

Anyone who smokes the entire day will have such a tolerance within a week or two that the paranoia just doesn't happen anymore

I suffer from crippling social anxiety and the months when I cant smoke for whatever reason it is nearly impossible for me to talk to or even be around people without sweating through 3 shirts.

Personally when I can smoke I make a point to launch my tolerance as high as I possibly can. That way I can smoke for my anxiety and not get high and stare off into nowhere
>>
>>128612790
Sorry fa m, I thought you were saying weed is degenerate. For me it has been the opposite. Just last week when I was high I had left a message for my sober self, that I should break the cycle of my lazy behaviour.
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>128608581
Smoke purp faggots
>>
File: Cof.jpg (47KB, 531x691px) Image search: [Google]
Cof.jpg
47KB, 531x691px
>>128611323
>routinely embellish their circumstances to appear like less of a fucking loser

Are you 15? Every adult does this. i.e. housing crisis, credit crisis, jewelry, shoes, clothes, posting useless shit on facebook
>>
>>128612304
>>128612872
For idiots like you who open their mouths about shit they don't know about: Dawgfather OG is from AlphaKronik, one of the top breeders. Just fuck off about shit you don't know about.
>>
10 Jesus called the crowd to Him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but” by what comes out of it. 12 Then the disciples came to Him and said, “Are You aware that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”…
>>
>>128613153
This man speaks the truth
>>
>>128612633
Body is like Solomon's temple. Would you desecrate something sacred with a poisonous plant? Fuck that graffiti reefer
>>
Yeah I do, it's one of the best things Earth has given to us. If I wasn't such an atheist I would say this was a gift from God, it blows me away such a plant exists. Pot helps me deal with my unending depression, social anxiety, insomnia, and spells of blind rage. Is pot actually curing me? No probably not, it's more likely just covering up my issues, and at this point in my life that is good enough for me.
>>
>>128608581
Smoking everyday its a sign of dependance. People who smoke everyday become retard paranoids. I smoke maybe once or twice a year. Sometimes socially sometimes by myself to go deep in my thoughts.
If you are smoking everyday is the equivalent as being an alcoholic degenerate and you need to man up and control yourself.
>>
>>128613162
Lmao I bet that shit tastes like fertilizer.
>>
>>128608581
i stopped six months ago after smoking almost everyday for probably 4 years. I wouldn't come outside, if I did, only to get it or smoke it with somebody else, I only played vidya and watched shit. Didn't give a fuck about school and other responsibilities. I couldn't take it anymore when I turned 20. Combined with some personal troubles, it gave me anxieties, paranoia, claustro/agoraphobia, social phobia etc. I feel much better now. I also started living mroe healthily. The people I started with (when I was 16yo) ended up on worse like ecstasy and metmphetamine (every drug is filled with that shit in my old town, probably even the weed) and I'm glad i got it over me. If I'm going to have children, I'll let them try it but will advocate against it
>>
>>128613332
Yes
>>
>>128612698
there is something to be said about pot really sapping motivation to really do anything for most people, myself included.

If you can discipline yourself to be active and workout and such whilst smoking it can be a really awesome thing however
>>
weed makes you fucking lazy and it clouds your mind. Sure it feels awesome and you think your opening another dimension in your brain but it's just a retarded excuse. Once a week on your day off is fine but it's degenerate to do it like an addiction. Sure it eases the pain but you need that edge these days to compete. - Former pot head, smoked every day for years as a teen.
>>
>>128608581
Dude, it's so small
>>
>>128613404
Kek, yea it did taste a bit funky
>>
i say; fuck off with all that crap about its medicinal
qualities just get stoned and enjoy it.
just get super high
>>
>>128613162
you realize that 99% of "purple" strains is just the grower tossing the plant into the freezer for the last 24hrs before they harvest it right?
>>
>>128613446
getting Jewed every time you try to do anything is what saps my motivation not weed

weed helps me cope with the sick kosher system we live under
>>
>>128613461
>you think your opening another dimension in your brain
Fucking kill yourself hahahaha just fucking slit ur fucking wrists fag lmao
>>
>>128611753
I get high every day, getting high right now. I'm full 14/88
>>
>>128608581
Weed is degenerate.

KYS low lives.
>>
>>128613595
yeah it's temperature related, not all strains do it though
>>
>>128608581
I do, after work just to chill, play video games, and make me sleepy
>>
>>128613700
>I'm black and I love the KKK
>>
>>128613595
where do you fags come up with this crap?
>>
>>128613461
i agree with you
30 years since first toke
theres really nothing about it that is good for you
despite all the "studies" its a shit plant, animals dont even eat it. but its fun to party with.
>>
>>128613662
FMRI scans show there to be some basis to this
>>
>>128613378
then they had psychological issues to start with. It is impossible to keep getting higher/paranoid if you smoke every day. Like at a certain point your body just cant absorb any more of the psychoactive compounds at which point any higher or more paranoid you get from smoking is due to your preexisting mental state and not the pot
>>
>>128613595
Yea that or the plant received a frost near harvest which gives it more thc because thc works as a protective agent for the plant (I think?)
>>
I do t because smoke in general really fucks with my lungs
>>
>>128613483
That's because the growers do stupid shit to the plant to make it purple.
>>
>>128613863
totally wrong animals definitely eat it

Kangaroos have learned to eat it.
>>
i have a shitty personality where i end up smoking weed too much and it fucks my concentration. smoked daily for almost 3 years

also had neumotorax (lung collapse) so not really wanting to smoke anymore, except if a friend invites me everymonth or so
>>
>>128608581
It's gross to me. I don't like how it feels when I smoke it. I don't like how it tastes. It makes me feel bloated and need to burp but instead I can't. My chest feels thick as fuck.

But the high is great. I like being high.
>>
>>128608581
I used to a lot but now I don't really anymore unless I'm with friends because I really don't like the effects anymore. I don't like the feeling of being stoned anymore and it makes me think too much

If I want to get fucked up I would rather not be thinking I want to forget about life like I feel when I'm drunk
>>
>>128613997
eat it then
>>
>>128613332
not sure how pot is poisonous..You Christians should feel like it's a gift from the Lord, the plant is such a benefit to mankind, so useful for us. How could God not want us to use this?
>>
>>128614116
blue pilled normie

KYS
>>
>>128612291
I've already given up on being "normal" anyway. Most of the time being social is just spouting meaningless retarded drivel
>>
>>128613742
true not all, but the vast majority of purple you see is done by the cold method. In my 8 years of growing I have come across two sets of genetics that turned purple/pink on their own and their yield/thc content was shit compared to most other strains

>>128613848
You know nothing about plants do you? Pot isn't the only thing that turns purple in the cold.
>>
Weed makes you retarded and reduces your testosterone.
>>
>>128608581
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my bud. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont smoke shit that was perviously in vacuum sealed plastic bags. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious.

Get real friends who smoke good weed, drink wine and and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im serious.. dont ever post your fucking poverty weed on this board ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.
>>
Quit 22 days ago after being a full blown stoner for 8 years. I still feel foggy unfortunately but its getting a little better. Wish I stopped sooner
>>
>>128608581
>impulse disorder
>>
>>128613700
Hey dick head, if your a serious pot head look closely as your social circle. Most often it's a bunch of dirty ass hippies hanging out like flys to get a free high. There are exceptions with professional pot heads but 9/10 in your younger years all your going to find is a bunch of useless cunts with dreads who listen to reggae with a few degenerate wiggers who listen to rap. I grew out of that phase..
>>
>>128613976
lmao well i stand corrected
>>
>>128613878
I have heard something about thc being a defense to sun light and animals but ive never looking into it to verify. sounds a little wonky imo
>>
>>128608581
I don't smoke weed because I'm not 16 years old. /thread
>>
>>128614264
Anon, 1935 called and wants it's propaganda back.
>>
>>128614265
THIS
>>
>>128614128
I have tried this. Actually I got some mints. But I take 15mg and it doesn't do shit. Do you think they were fake? I have no idea.
>>
>>128614381
>Only hippies smoke weed
Alright grandfather
>>
>>128614215
Weed is an ultimate bluepill desu. Smoking weed a lot literally makes you a liberal
>>
File: Washington is getting fat again.jpg (42KB, 518x284px) Image search: [Google]
Washington is getting fat again.jpg
42KB, 518x284px
I don't smoke weed because we already have an obeisity epidemic and I don't want to contribute to that sorry ass state of affairs.

We need less weed and booze, more running and salads.
>>
>>128614260
you stupid fuck. it takes weeks to purple at the end and only certain strains do it. You can't force it, but if it is a purple strain it will get VERY SLIGHTLY more purple if you can get the temps lower than 72 in the last 2 weeks. There is no fucking magic, there is no fuckery, just your flaming ignorance.
>>
>>128614564
This.

Every fucking loser in those Evergreen State photos is a weed addict. Why in the fuck would you want to consume that shit? It's lefty deginerate shit...
>>
>>128614538
no idea, you need 3-4 times as much eating it as smoking it at least though
>>
>>128614265
go larp on facefag
>>
>>128608581
I used to smoke weed for years. I really liked it.

But at some point I developed panic attacks after smoking which are a horrific experience. Stopped afterwards.
>>
>>128614381
Actually my only real friend is a successful financial adviser, and I'm a network engineer.
>>
>>128614564
>Weed is an ultimate bluepill desu. Smoking weed a lot literally makes you a liberal

i was liberal before i started smoking, now i'm not

my anecdote vs ur anecdote bitch
>>
>>128614596
it absolutely does not take weeks. the longest you can do it without harming the quality of the plants is 2-3 days. hell the fucking rosebush in my back yard will turn purple in one single night of frost.

You cant force every strain to do it but you can force most to get a twinge of it. You know nothing about growing and should head back to your faggot ass grasscity forums and larp some more
>>
>>128614564
citation needed

I used to be a lefty, then I grew up

weed helped me wake up.
>>
>>128614785
Smoking makes me think of genocide.
>>
>>128614814
Twice
>>
>>128614814
I don't know how much is in a bong hit? I got a bong last week and have been taking a hit or 2. It makes me high but again feeling like bloated shit with a thick chest as if I need to cough it out.
>>
>>128614564
that is total bullshit
>>
File: 2543253455.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2543253455.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
>>128614837
>thinks im larping
>>
Why is EURO weed so much better and stronger than shitty US weed with ridiculous names like GorillaGlue n shieet...I just was in Cali recently and all the weed I smoked there was tame as fuck, all strains tasted the same, as well.
Come to Germany smoke some haze and see what good weed really tastes and feels like LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>128614381

My social circle is my dog and a big garden and you faggots.
>>
I do. I'm high strung and it relaxes me.

However, the truest danger of marijuana is that it sucks out ambition. It makes you ok with being bored.

You have to treat it like booze. At the end of the day with nothing else to do.
>>
>>128615106
German haze is fucking shit
>>
>>128614441

no, thats right: THC acts as a deterrent to animal predators, and also protects the plant from UV.

Hence high UV lights will make your plant stronger, up to its genetic limit of course.
>>
>>128611323
I use recreationally once every 3 or 4 months. It doesn't make me lazy.
>>
>>128614978
well i don't tend to waste prime quality on eating so i use more.
>>
>>128613200
>AlphaKronik

I'm sure he ripped the strain from Xxx_420blazeitkillerscorpion420_xxX
>>
>>128614923
You can be as fucking stupid as you want. Your ignorance isn't an insult to me faggot. Keep on believing that you know about the dank.
>>
>>128608581

how does one enjoy the herbal jew? never in my life has it not made me feel anxious, nervous, weird, hypochondriac and unpleasantly introspective. never. and i've tried a lot in a lot of different settings.
>>
>>128608581
Gives me panic attacks if I have too much of it.
Because I'm an autist I'm "inside of my own head" enough as it is. I don't need to go further.
>>
>>128615335
Its a whole company you fucking retard.
>>
Because I like it, or because I'm broke.
>>
>>128615106
the names are fucking retarded, If californians put as much effort into growing as they did naming the shit, it would be much better. Plus they all grow outdoors, quantity over quality
>>
>>128608581
I used to be heavy binge drinker but I recently switched to weed.
I would drink a minimum of one case of beer every weekend.

The reasons I have switched are as follows:
1) it's cheaper.
An 8th of good weed costs me approx $30, and will last me 2 months because I only smoke on the weekends and I only smoke 1 bowl per night.
A case of beer costs almost the same amount, and as I said it would be gone in weekend.
2) it's healthier.
I smoke anyway so fuck my lungs.
It's not like I'm getting carbs from smoking weed, but beer was making me fat.
3) it feels better.
Getting high I retain much better self control than when I drink, it also makes me happy as opposed to alchohol which makes me depressed.
Getting drunk I end up passing out and waking up with a hangover whereas with weed I just get sleepy and wake up refreshed and alert the next day.

I understand both vices are degenerate, and the best thing to do would be neither, however I have my weaknesses and I need something to let off stress every week. So when it comes to a choice between the 2 I choose weed
>>
>>128613153
fattie detected
Do more cardio and burn fat I used to smoke daily and dab and my tolerance wasn't half of what my fat friends was.
>>
>>128609647
Smoking every day making you lazy it a myth. Some laxy people smoke every day. The two are not correlated. Most of the people I know who smoke every day are working every day to be able to afford to burn that much money. Lazy neets can rarely afford to smoke often.
>>
I don't smoke weed because I don't know where to get it.

Fuck beer and alcohol, I'd be hitting up a nice vape if I had a source.
>>
>>128608581
Chronic pain. Was on opiates for 7 yrs, weed is a much better alternative.
>>
The use of Cannabis in any form is degenerate.

Next.
>>
File: Typical teen.jpg (97KB, 710x771px) Image search: [Google]
Typical teen.jpg
97KB, 710x771px
>>128615106

>Stands around the local Hbf all afternoon , looking to score.
>Ends up buying oregano from a migrant shitstain.
>Spends the evening "getting high" and listening to the Doors and Queen.

Sure, Herr Pinkelnwurst.
>>
>>128615785
you do have to give it a rest for a week or two every now and then though. i noticed i would gradually end up losing a lot of energy as my tolerance got better.
>>
>>128615793
>I don't smoke weed because I don't know where to get it.

Online.
It's literally the current year of our lord 2017, street deals are for chavs.
>>
>>128615858
This too, my back is ruined from years of industrial labor. Weed helps my joints relax and relieves the chronic fatigue I get from constant back pain.
I also know several senior citizens with muscle and joint pains who used to be strong opponents of weed, but now swear by it for pain relief
>>
>>128615676
The names all make sense and have history of the breed listed in them if you know the first fucking thing about growing. Which you clearly don't since you don't even know the dif between nocal outdoor and socal indoor.
>>
>>128609914
It's very good medicine. Better than alcohol. You can grow your own so no need to spend money or generate taxes for the state. You can smoke one hit or 400 depending on your needs with no serious adverse health risks. Don't blaze 24/78/365 moderation is important.
>>
>>128616158
You can buy weed in the UK online without getting done by Scotland Yard? What?
>>
>>128616063
based Aussie there used to be a time where a drug thread got 200+ replies calling OP a degenerate faggot however /pol/ has changed... normies and cuckolds ruined it
>>
File: 234542323465.jpg (16KB, 470x260px) Image search: [Google]
234542323465.jpg
16KB, 470x260px
>>128608581
just hash for me.
>>
>>128615106
Come to Colorado next time.
>>
For the same reason I drink booze, for fun and to relax.
>>
>>128616242
And this, smoking recreational everyday is just as degenerate as drinking everyday.
In moderation I really don't see weed use as being any more degenerate than casual drinking
>>
I don't smoke for the same reason I don't drink. I prefer to have full control of my faculties. If I cannot control what I do, I cannot take steps to keep myself from ending up in a bad situation. Also mind altering drugs are a tool for the deep state to have control over your behavior.
>>
Cannabis makes me see things more objectively, without the lens of anxiety. It helps me slow my thoughts down to a manageable speed. And I believe it's appetite effects help me put on muscle weight when training regularly.
>>
>>128616386
Libertarians have always been here, and they have always supported legalization
>>
>>128616307

Darknet Markets.

Police have better things to do than backtrace your bitcoins and most vendors package that shit properly with zero smell.
>>
>>128616158
Lol how tf though?
Silk road?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I smoke pretty often. Weed is comfy, that's really my only reason. Feels like wearing a nice warm blanket.
>>
>>128608581
Because it makes me feel good and helps calm my nerves when im shooting in pool tournaments.

However im not smoking now because i have new friends that dont and i need a new job after moving.

Blazeiterryday fags are cancer, id know because the majority of my old friends were those guys. Some of them now smoke meth, snort coke and one even tried heroin in his car before driving home. Same dude got really drunk and i drove him to our house in his car and we were going to smoke weed at my place. When we get there he says switch seats because he hid it under his seat or something but he starts the car back up instead and drives to a parking lot instead and pulls out the bag he had and there was a bunch missing. He got pissed thinking our other friend (who coincidentally died on his motorcycle and also killing some homeless guy trying to avoid a ticket while drunk) were drinking with stole from him. Then for some fucking reason he throws the nug outside his car and speeds right into a fucking curb. I got pissed and told him im out, but i turned back realising he was going to get in serious trouble if he doesnt get help. I helped him change his tire and left.

I actually preferred having no friends for awhile because the group i was hanging out with was way too fucking degenerate and killed all their brain cells.

Tweakers are some of the worst people on the planet
/blog
>>
>>128616686
Oh, makes sense but that's a bit too creepy for me. I'll stick to being sober.
>>
>>128615237
How often have you tried it, Oli-Ali?
Don't see how you'd get better stuff than someone who lives pretty close to the Dutch border...
>>128615676
>Plus they all grow outdoors, quantity over quality
Not even true, at least according to the people who work in dispensaries, the weed still isn't anything impressive, only had one above average ounce of SD i guess, Humboldt County is supposed to much better quality, though.
>>
>>128608581
I don't smoke weed because I don't need its (various/person) effects.

No I don't drink either for the same reasons. I feel fine as is.
>>
>>128616434
This. Colorado weed is choice
>>
File: 1495577402653.png (346KB, 816x785px) Image search: [Google]
1495577402653.png
346KB, 816x785px
>>128616403

Same, easier to regulate ammount, many ways to smoke, cheaper, smells slightly less, compact 10/10 would bake into butter again.
>>
>>128611720
>Alcohol all the way.
now that's degenerate
>>
>>128608581
Your weed is shit
>>
>>128616694
check out the site called deepdotweb. there are guides.
>>
>>128616745
Oh yeah i forgot the best part of that parking lot story
>the rest of his weed fell out of the bag under his seat all along
>>
>>128608581
Weed is degenerate, there is no reason to smoke it besides to escape any reason to have a future.

/pol General Discord:
swp3YFF
>>
>>128611838
Er, normies don't smoke at the weekend either old sport.
>>
>>128611720
alcohol is way more expensive than weed
>>
>>128609877
>Autism is a result of MK Ultra

Sort of...

Autism is caused by long term heavy metal poisoning in children.

It's not MK-ULTRA that did this, but it's basically the same (((group))) responsible for it.
>>
>>128616559
except that psychedelics are actually a de-programming agent that help you to see deeper into the nature of reality. and THC is mildly psychedelic
>>
>>128616694
Silk road is dead but there are other marketplaces.
It's not going away no matter how much they try.

>>128616792
No effort no results my famalam.
>>
I do not like the smell and worry about it givingnme more panic attacks.
>>
>>128608581
I smoke it because I like it.
It's relaxing, helps with meditation, keeps my anger levels manageable.
>>
>he doesn't mix his weed with tobacco
literal retards
>>
>>128617061
Moderation is key though dude, doing too much of that shit makes it hard to tell the difference between delusion and reality.
It's literally overdosing on redpills
>>
>>128608581
I get too noided. Maybe after this year when i graduate and hopefully have a better job. But at the moment i just have too many problems for it to be a good experience
>>
>>128617333
>implying I don't
You don't know me nigger
>>
File: 1479762490072.gif (818KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1479762490072.gif
818KB, 500x359px
>>128617333
>implying I don't roll a spliff at least once a week
ok
>>
>>128616828
true, here the hash is actually quite expensive depending on quality obviously.

Hash gives another high, not comparable with weed.
>>
>>128616655
>Libertarians have always been here
indeed however they used to be ridiculed much more in the past
>>
>>128608581
Weed is becoming too fucking good. It gets you too high. If you have ever taken Butane hash oil then you will know what I mean. Driving while that high is not safe, and not very fun anyways.
>>
>>128617185
Leaving the basement is what gives you panic attacks, not the smell of weed
>>
>>128616063
whatever you reckon paid stooge
>>
>>128617463
>>128617486
Good on you...haven't met a a single Ami who does this tßh
>>
Used to blow all my money on booze till i started smoking weed, better buzz and no hangover. Wish i could regulate it like when i was drinking though.

Whenever i get any amount i just hoover it down the second i get any free time, can't ration for shit, but i usually only smoke 2-3 weeks out of the year.
>>
>>128608581
Because I have epilepsy and my doctor recommended it. It helps with my small tics, but my meds are still what keeps me from having grand mals. It's a pretty good anti depressant as well.
>>
>>128617081
>>No effort no results my famalam.
True but at least a chav isn't dealing coke on the side.
>>
>>128617810
>tssh
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>128618051

huh?
>>
>>128608581
weed turns men into nu males
>>
I smoke because I work from 8am to 10:30 at night every day but Sunday.
Fuck if I'll let some malaysian basket weaving forum determine what I can and can not do.
>>
File: bubblegumday62.jpg (242KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bubblegumday62.jpg
242KB, 1000x1000px
>>128608581
I keep one or two plants in with my tomatoes, oregano and rosemary.
>>
File: 1471819649787.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
1471819649787.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
>>128608581

>taking pictures of .05 grams
>>
>>128608581
Talking about weed is a sign that you've been programmed to advertise for the merchant. It's a commodity like anything else. Calm down you consumerist cunt.
>>
>>128609215
no
>>
>>128617922
hey hey! Spazfag here too. Shit helps with the blips. Good stuff.
>>
>>128611616
be a dumb nigger and not take the seeds from your shitty weed and grow it yourself and ponder using fentanyl
>>
File: 1487715780701.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487715780701.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
>>128615547
kek
>>
>>128611616
>20 euro
Here it's 25 euros(100 shekels).
not worth to buy at that price imo.
>>
File: 2017-06-05_14.46.29.jpg (84KB, 551x398px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-05_14.46.29.jpg
84KB, 551x398px
>>128612919
>>128620099
Mild doses of mdma and lsd are known to cure (real) autism as well as thc. Look into it
>>
>>128611616
holy shit how much does everyone pay for weed?
Its like 8-10$ /gram here 12$ for the really good stuff
>>
>>128608581
i quit on 2 year long everyday use 2 weeks ago.
It is good to be honest to yourself, gives a different perspective, increases creativity, happiness, but if used everyday some are sure to rapidly develop depersonalization. depesonalization is very heavy mental state.
also, long term use wipes your brain from edorphins, so after a while, only highlight of your life is getting high. moderation is answer, but hedonism is cancer
>>
>>128608581
I need weed to bring me back to life
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.