[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Sadiq Khan. Was he elected by way of virtue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: sadiq.jpg (26KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
sadiq.jpg
26KB, 620x413px
Let's talk about Sadiq Khan.

Was he elected by way of virtue signalling? Or was he a shoe-in of the establishment?

I don't see any way that they people of London could have legitimately thought that he was the absolute best choice for them. I wouldn't be surprised if he has links back to terrorists a-la Huma Abadin.
>>
>>128606754
Ghengis khan. Leading the barbarian horde.
>>
>>128606754
Virtue signaling by who? There are no whites left in London.
>>
Who cares fuck London.
>>
>>128607382
We should all care. You cant sit back as city after city falls to the enemy and just chalk it up as nothing.
>>
File: 1496578166577.jpg (154KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496578166577.jpg
154KB, 1500x1000px
Now is not the time for fear London.

Nobody cared who I was until I became mayor.
>>
Londons a big city which means its a shithole full of retards like New York or Washington DC.
>>
>>128607994
>Nobody cared who I was until I became mayor.

Which is exactly why we should be concerned.
>>
>>128606754
It's called Londinstan
>>
>>128607994
If we remove you from office, will you cry?
>>
>>128607790
This... a thousand times this.
>>
>Muslim becomes mayor of London
>people warn against further islamisation
>OMG YOU RACIST WTF WOWWWW
>????????????????
>First thing he does is remove the billboards with bikini babes because its haram

that's what happens when you enable "moderate" Muslims
>>
>>128609625
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>128609982
>remove the billboards with bikini babes because its haram
A perfectly moral and reasonable move, desu
>>
>>128610174
I say let policegirls walk around naked for Christ sake
>>
>>128610166
You're a sort of a big sandnigger.
>>
File: funny_man.png (440KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
funny_man.png
440KB, 680x850px
>>128606754

PART

AND

PARCEL
>>
>>128609352
>>128607994

Imagine if you actually had the intelligence to do any research before just vomiting all over your keyboard and hitting post.
>>
>>128606754
If London is less than 50% white, they never had a fucking chance. Part of me thinks it was just out of spite.
>>
I wish they'd call it kosher meat instead of halal
>>
>>128606754
>virtue signaling
You mean good campaigning???
>>
goldsmith fucked up, tried to use racism card and it back fired. If he was smarter he'd prob win, khan wasn't too popular
>>
Sadiq is pretty much a caricature of the "moderate muslim" that lets terrorists rape us daily.

I'm sure he got elected entirely to show Londonistan how we're already fucked.

>captcha: select all images with bridges
>>
>>128606857

Genghiz wasn't a Muslim
>>
>>128606754

Every single muslim voted for him. White people didn't vote anywhere near as much.

He has 100% proven links to ISIS and the muslim brotherhood. He made his career fighting against the UK deporting extremists and terrorists. He is a terrorist piece of shit.
>>
File: zac[1].jpg (89KB, 1099x732px) Image search: [Google]
zac[1].jpg
89KB, 1099x732px
>>128606754
It was a choice between Sadiq and millionaire Jewish nepotism beneficiary Zac Goldsmith.

Goldsmith ran an awful campaign, I'm talking Hillary/Milliband levels of incompetence. He was obviously a rich ponce completely out of his depth who had been overpromoted due to his family, wealth and good looks.

All things considered Khan was the lesser of two evils.
Unless you're the kind of moron who thinks Khan is a sleeper agent, he was otherwise a pretty standard left of centre politician you would expect a city like London to elect.

Also, it's always been a meme position - Livingstone, Johnson now Khan
>>
>>128607994
He's a big Paki.
>>
>>128606754
>Was he elected by way of virtue signalling?

Very Yes.
>>
File: goatfucker.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
goatfucker.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>128615405
for (you)
>>
>>128612432
Imagine if you werent such a white hating retard faggot
>>
There's nothing particularly wrong with him as a mayor as someone who lives in london ive been happy with a couple of the changes he has made.

He is retarded in my opinion when it comes to the muslim situation but what else is he supposed to do as a muslim labour representative?

There's no point in having a discussion about this though because you guys are just as bad as me going onto a trans tumblr and going there are only two genders- debate me

You guys
>>
>>128617638
also hurr durr t.mohammed islam.

I'm white and am in favour of deportation in many instances
>>
>>128615173
Westerners choosing between Jew and Muslim leaders what a world
I wonder if there's a metaphor here
>>
>>128614575
You should restrict voting rights to head of households who own property in fee simple.
>>
>>128606754
Sadiq will be prime minister, mark my words!
>>
>>128618012
>You should restrict voting rights to head of households who own property in fee simple.

This would stop almost all of /pol/ from voting. I think I'm in favour
>>
>>128614249
Yup. In the choice between a tory cunt and a muslim, people voted for a muslim.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.