[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may know something and I'm tempted to write his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: kendrex-white-4-e1493675548261.jpg (173KB, 1469x1469px) Image search: [Google]
kendrex-white-4-e1493675548261.jpg
173KB, 1469x1469px
I think I may know something and I'm tempted to write his lawyers. Should I stay out of this? He has a hearing on Friday concerning the exact type of information I may have. Nothing that's not public information but there's a chance I've connected some dots that no one else has.
>>
>>128604695
Please elaborate
>>
>>128604818
1. The the Jewish "prayer shawl" that he's wearing. What in the literal fuck. That leads to a possibly complex set of circumstances and issues. That's the really big one for me. If it wasn't for that I probably never would have given this a second thought.
>>
>>128604695
What is this?
>>
>>128605860
It was pretty popular around here the day it hapened. Murderer/attempted mass murdereder by knife attack at University of Texas Austin
>>
>>128606207
Oh the nigger that only targeted whites?
>>
>>128606710
Yes, the black man named White who murdered a completely random white man named Black

And it only gets stranger from there.
>>
>>128606904
>black man named White who murdered a completely random white man named Black

I love this timeline
>>
>>128606904
MkUltra sounds like territory
>>
>>128606904
>Freshman Harrison Brown of Graham was killed in the attack.

YOU TRICKED ME
>>
>>128607261
Youre getting warmer. It's in the same extremely general area that I wanna ask them about.

I've been drinking btw
>>
>>128607452
Oh crap I'm sorry
Still that counts right? Weird I coulda swore it was Black
>>
>>128607535
proofs or larp
>>
>>128607617
yes, "brown" works too

best wishes
>>
>>128608048
Well I'm feeling pretty bad about getting the names screwed up but ok.

The killer's name is Kendrex and he attempted the mass murder one block away from the UT tower mass murder on Guadalupe St which turns into Lamar Blvd. Two weeks before this, Kendrick Lamar released his album called Damn. In the album there are numerous overt correlations between oppressed African Americans and ancient Israelites which I think I'm understating. As I understood it, the album is saying they were the Israelites. Especially for a rap album, there are very striking references to Judaism and also acts of aggression although also peace. The murderer Kendrex White was wearing a Jewish prayer shawl at the time of the murder. The album is also apparently intended to be played in reverse track order which implies a deeper or hidden message. I thinkbthwres something else but I'm drinking.
>>
>>128608121
Thank you, I feel pretty bad about that.
>>
File: 1494745779513.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494745779513.png
524KB, 519x562px
>>128609098
you now have my attention.
how would you go about making this known?
>>
>>128609994
Well I would just simply write his lawyers whose names are publically available and I also actally work right next to the court house over night so depending on the time I'll be down there after work for his hearing in Friday. Theres infamous precedent for albums being admitted as evidence at murder trials in particular albums played backwards.
>>
>>128610629
sounds like you want to help with an insanity plea?
Why?
>it's no different than the idiot in Cali
>>
>>128611019
And that is 100% exactly why I made this thread. I don't necessarily want anything and that's even just at my most objective if you know what I mean. I'm only human but I feel like I may have pertinent information and I'm admittedly starved for attention.
>>
>>128611019
And what idiot in Cali?
>>
This sounds very interesting.
>>
>>128604695
If you have something that can prevent that dindu from walking the streets again, or prevent future dindu chimpouts, you should share it with the proper authorities/courts.
>>
>>128611807
See
>>128611019

Which is just what my "theory" and the circumstances of his hearing on Friday are leading up to. Again why I made this thread because I was conflicted. Not that my "info" is that good at all but still.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (20KB, 226x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
20KB, 226x291px
>don't necessarily want anything
>necessarily

If you want anything including attention, go get a prostitute or some larping buddies and start a quest.

The last time "backwards masking" was used in a murder trial you weren't even born.
If he was unhinged the record doesn't need to be covertly meaningful to trigger him.

Stop drinking.
>>
>>128611539
>Kori Ali Muhammad
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fresno-shooting-spree-kori-ali-muhammad-first-degree-murder-counts/
seriously - this Black Liberation Theology is gutter trash! These guys need to go away for a long time or if they want to claim
>muh We WUZ the Israelis
Then old testament capital punishment, ie DEATH PENALTY.
>>
>>128612641
Ok Im not saying it's backwards masking and yes I was born. Its apparwbtly intended to be played in reverse track order.

And no unfortunately I'm way past that point.

>If he was unhinged the record doesn't need to be covertly meaningful to trigger him.
I'm not sure I exactly understand this point though. His name is Kendrex and he was wearing a Jewish prayer shawl committing murder two weeks after the album was released. That's pretty striking for a trigger especially for an already very unhinged person which he was.
>>
>>128612673
Whoa what in the fuck this was about 4 days after the album release. I am seriously drunk but what in the holy fuck. Did Kendrick Lamars album really inspire multiple mass murders? And I'm not saying it wasn't misinterpreted. Theres actually from what I understand a very infamously misinterpreted line. But still. Damn.
>>
>>128613828
That fucker was a 'RAPPER' too!
>stupid shit
>>
>>128613964
Holy shit and that would follow that he would be into this album that much sooner. As I recall it only leaked about a day before but still. I cannot fucking believe this. Honestly, now I can see why /mu/ basically flipped out on me. If its not isolated then that's pretty bad for Kendrick no matter how I try and spin it. And I'm a big Kendrick fan that's the only reason I know this stuff. Thats pretty insane.
>>
>>128614479
>Kendrick Lamar
again I'll ask
>WHY?
why help this dude with a 'get out of jail free' card? Even if his attorney's try to push the blame off on a stupid fucking album like it was
>the video games
that made every other mass killing happen, doesn't mean it'll work nor should it.
>pussing out like a bitch
They ain't hard!
>>
>>128615096
Now that I know that there's a whole other incident I'm not doing anything. I'm basically reeling in shock.
>>
>>128604695
Hey I was there! I saw him get arrested! Look at me! He bought me more time on a homework assignment.
>apparently was mad about not getting into med school
>literally his whole twitter feed was DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>128616842
Yeah that doesn't make a good argument for legal weed.

Are you into any local musicians? I really wanna see Carrie Rodriguez on UT campus coincidentally on Wednesday
>>
>>128617944
My friends dad dated her mom. I knew when she was like 15. Kind of a bitch.
>>
>>128604695

Kill yourself Colombo
>>
>>128618184
Oh rad. Her album last year is so fucking awesome. I really hope I can go.

If you're not into that thing, Street Sects next week should be fucking amazing. I just heard the opening band last night Lustron and I was shocked. No way in hell I will miss that show. Street Sects is like heavy industrial or whatever. Their album last year was pretty much the best in town.
>>
>>128618495
Are you kidding me? We've already determined there's a whole other incident. I'm out.
>>
>>128618633
I haven't lived in Austin since 2002 but I grew up in Rosedale.
>>
>>128618823
2002 what a year. Great hardcore back then. World Burns to Death, Society of Friends, Army of Jesus
>>
>>128619116
Are you from Austin? What high school did you go to?
>>
File: CNNISPARTIALLYRESPONSIBLEFORTHIS.jpg (410KB, 1472x1872px) Image search: [Google]
CNNISPARTIALLYRESPONSIBLEFORTHIS.jpg
410KB, 1472x1872px
Just post it here, don't help his defense.
>>
>>128619203
No I grew up in Dallas but I've been here for about 20 years.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.