[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alpha church that never bends to social trends >redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: genius.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>alpha church that never bends to social trends
>redpilled theology
>outer space
>christfags BTFO
>neopagan LARPers BTFO
>fedoras BTFO
If Scientology is so redpilled why isn't /pol/ on-board? Is Scientology the solution to the Islamization of the west?
>>
literally a made up system based on LR's sci-fi themelic delusions. only the dumbest of the dumb or the scummiest of scammers need apply.
>>
Deconverting from scientology is a nightmare if you were born into it, which it shouldn't be because it's just science fiction LARPing.
>>
>>128603178
no different than any other religion
>>
>>128604364
How does it feel to not understand nuance and walk around making sweeping statements about things you know nothing about? Oh wait, I remember now. I was 15 once too.
>>
>>128602852

Scientology is just about money, slaves and the impossibility of leaving the religion, litteraly the worst of islam and judaism mixed together
>>
>>128602852
Scientology is a cult.
By definition they are anti-family and anti-establishment which is the opposite of redpill. Plus they are systemic abusers, but who really gives a fuck
>>
File: 1496653301418.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1496653301418.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>128602852
is that Breivik
>>
>>128602852

Just become a Creator/Creativity adherent, at least you don't lose all your money.
>>
>>128605784
>anti-establishment is the opposite of redpill
wtf I love mass nonwhite immigration now
>>
>>128602852
Dude, scientology is a scam business, not a religion. L Ron said so himself. He just made it up to make some money.
>>
>>128603178

>literally a made up system

Actually the Dianetics itself is just rebranded Abreactive Therapy that Hubbard saw performed on seamen with PTSD on his stint in the Navy. It's a pretty established therapy method, L. Ron just retooled it to brainwash people.

Also he was an understudy to Jack "The Rocket Antichrist" Parsons, and the Church of Process was made up of Scientologists, and you should look into that since they had their fingers in a A LOT of REALLY FUCKED UP pies, and low key exist to this day.
>>
>>128606425
FAKE NEWS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.