[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any idea what it's like being redpilled in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: burn.jpg (75KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
75KB, 700x467px
Do you have any idea what it's like being redpilled in this fucking country?

US bros, please give me tips on how to move to a redpilled state.. I'm begging you.
>>
>>128601758
face south.
go.
>>
>>128601758
Well what kid of environment go you like?
Do you want a lot of nice scenery, such as mountains, lakes etc. or do you prefer the small town feel with local stores and neighbors that don't live 5 miles away.
>>
>>128602205
I'd prefer the small town feel. It'd be nice if there was some scenery within a few hours drive!
>>
>>128601758
I see a lot of Canadian license plates here in NH...
>>
>>128602335
New Hampshire huh? Damn, that's close to where I live now... going to check it out.
>>
>>128602304
Bar-Harbor Maine is pretty comfy. Alot of local shops, only 5,000 people and near nature.
>>
You have to look to your home and help awaken your fellow countrymen. We need our northern friends to return to sanity and the traditional north European values our ancestors brought with them into what was meant to be New Europe. The northern border is too damn big to defend.
>>
>>128601758
Canadians are the most common immigrant in MT..
>>
>>128602635
Yeah but you pay out the nose for it. I mean, it's worth it, especially to raise a family but still..
>>
>>128602799
I'm just tossing out ideas, I'm assuming if OP is moving he must have some useful skill, a degree or money. If not a less popular area could do.
>>
>>128601758

The only redpilled state is the one in your mind. You won't find safe haven in the US.
>>
>>128602335
>>128602635
>Both state governors are white

Do you understand how comfy it is to see that? Every fucker here either has 60 letters in his name and looks+talks like a terrorist or is a pathetic manlet liberal faggot.
>>
>>128601758
No such thing as a redpill state just stay away from the crime filled cities
>>
>>128602987
Engineering degree and a few hundred k USD. Thank you for the tips US bro.
>>
>>128601758

Yeah, uh... Like no one will stop you. It probably couldnt be any easier.

Come down (bring ur passport and do the border thing so you dont fuck yourself) get a place, a job and start researching the citizenship process.
>>
File: days without suicidial thoughts.png (192KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
days without suicidial thoughts.png
192KB, 635x473px
>>128603187

Damn it just hit me - something about your post & the subject.

I have been on /pol/ for a long time shitposting but only just then did it hit me. I feel so sad about all of this. We got too nice, it was our goodness that destroyed us. We of European descent really are fucked arnt we? Soon there will literally be no place that we can call our own.
There really is no turning back without war or uprising is there?

Demography is destiny. We really screwed up this time.
>>
>>128602635

hah, Bar Harbor Maine, now that's not what I expect to read here. To live there, you're either rich, or a heroin addict laborer.

Move to Florida OP, go live somewhere in the boonies of north florida - google Crawfordville, FL. That's where you want to go. Cheap as fuck to live there and absolutely ZERO sjw bullshit; gorgeous area too.
>>
>>128602648
Everyone is literally a parrot, repeating liberal/jewish propaganda every single second. I've already lost my entire family and they would be the ones to listen to me, they didn't.
>>
File: pol libertarianism.png (25KB, 1231x441px) Image search: [Google]
pol libertarianism.png
25KB, 1231x441px
>>128602335
>>128602616

New Hampshire is the most socially libertarian state in the country -- there was actually a movement in the 2000s to get all the nation's libertarians to move there but it never worked out.

Libertarianism only works when a state is heavily white, which luckily is the case in NH. Pic related.
>>
>>128603504
as long as you love stultifying , suffocating humidity the southeast US is for you.
>>
>>128603187
>>128603420

t. Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>128603803
you don't? pussy.
>>
>>128603370
No problem friend.
If you are serious about moving I would try looking into a visa that would allow you to work here and see if you actually like it.
I know personally Rhode Island is pretty comfy besides Central Falls, Woonsocket and South Providence. But areas like Barrington, Warwick, and Bristol are wonderful. They literally only have a handful (less then 10 families of a population of thousands) and are really beautiful areas.
>>
>>128604318
Fuck forgot to mention the 10 families are of minorities.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.