[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DBhFt-vXYAA7F4V.jpg (132KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBhFt-vXYAA7F4V.jpg
132KB, 1200x675px
How long until women will protest to be inclusive in on this?

https://nypost.com/2017/06/03/this-intensive-boot-camp-is-designed-to-revive-a-mans-primal-nature/

>Drills included being thrown off a boat into the Pacific Ocean while blindfolded, dunked into a tank of ice water, and visiting a cemetery where the men are told they will die in 20 minutes and must first write goodbye letters to their loved ones.

>“We teach them how to be a man,” said Warrior Week founder Garrett J. White, a 40-year-old blond with tattooed biceps who looks like a video-game soldier.

>“Women are leading [both] across the board in business and at home ... and living more powerfully than men today. And that’s causing complete chaos for men.”

>White launched Warrior Week in 2012 to offer guidance to wayward souls like he once was. At 23, he was divorced, bankrupt and recovering from cancer. He pulled his life together and built a million-dollar real estate empire — then lost it all in the mortgage banking crisis of 2007. That’s when he reinvented himself as a life and business guru: Tony Robbins meets The Rock.

>“There is a primal nature in men that has been completely castrated,” said White.

>Warrior Week is a boot camp held 10 to 12 times a year, where participants receive a mix of intense physical and mental training, with a focus on emotional development (there is even a course on meditation).

>Members of the so-called Warrior brotherhood range in age from 35 to 55. White said he receives approximately 500 applications for each Warrior Week’s 20 or so spots.

>He added that his applicants fall into one of two categories: “They are guys who have built something and lost it and are stuck ... and then we have guys who are even more dangerous. They’re killing it and bored.”
>>
dude manly men lmao remember you grow a beard and chop logs and shit because its manly dont these retarded challenges make you think you're manly

society doesn't need this larping crap, it needs a fucking reason to exist and comfort doesn't cut it.
>>
So retarded
>>
>>128601666

This, a weekend of having people terrorize you is a placebo at best. Complacency with modern society is what killed constructive masculinity
>>
File: 1480031929098.jpg (47KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480031929098.jpg
47KB, 483x504px
>>128601666
i knew satan was behind this whole thing

tfw makes sense.
>>
Great...some kind of toxic masculinity meme workshop.
>>
>>128601666
Haha so macho lmao small dicked losers you should start treating women like cats and sit on the computer all day like this proud beta male.
>>
>>128601375

this is sadomasochism. why would you let some randoms do this to you?

if you do this in the military , they wont do it just for the pain or being edgy, they do specific strange training that hurts, but will teach you something real that are useful in combat. they dont do it just for some shallow invented psudo 'primal nature'
>>
>>128601375
Just join the army reserve you fucking cucks
>>
>>128602255
Isn't the military very cucked? They have Muslims, transgenders, gays, feminazis, etc. Why fight with these guys? Why fight for them?
>>
>>128601375
I see, one of those successful types teaching other people how to be successful types, but not so successful as to compete with their own business model.
>>
>>128602112
t. warrior week marketing campaign manager
>>
>>128602552
Yeah but it's not "LARP you're going to die in 20 minutes" cucked.
>>
File: ter43.png (430KB, 1024x590px) Image search: [Google]
ter43.png
430KB, 1024x590px
>pay 25k annual to spar untrained in a boxing ring and risk getting a concussion after a week of LARPing
Good goy
>>
File: 1475172059999.png (474KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
1475172059999.png
474KB, 680x435px
>>128603498
i laughed
>>
Do you get to suck dicks?
>>
>>128601875
Very well put sir
>>
Sounds like a cult, I'll bet they charge hundreds of dollars for these guys to attend.

the only man in the world who can teach you how to be a man is your father
>>
>>128601375
>Pulled his life together
>lost it all in the mortgage crisis

Oh, so the guy is a fucking ibecile or even worse, a peasant. Stopped reading
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.