[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to redpill my gf 5 years ago she was the worst sort of tumblr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

How to redpill my gf

5 years ago she was the worst sort of tumblr scum, but now she's willing to admit Islam is a problem. Unfortunately she's only reached the stage of le ebic horseshoe theory meme, so while she rightfully castigates SJWs she sees /pol/ and related political philosophy as wrong as well.

She's Quebecois on her Mother's side, German on her Father's, and there are twins and triplets on both sides of her family - too good an opportunity to produce white children, and between the progress she's made and the fact that she functions admirably in society - good job, contributes to the home, etc. tells me she's worth investing in.

What do /pol/ what do
>>
>>128593497
I mean it sounds like you're doing okay, assuming she was a horrible Tumblr whore, sounds like she's opened her mind a little. I'm making progress with my gf (also of five years) but she's never died her hair blue or got any tattoos or anything
>>
Does she embrace her white identity yet? Once she does it'll be easy to redpill her because she'll want to protect it.
>>
>>128594079
That's proving a hurdle. There was recently a WN rally in our town and she reacted negatively. I tried to explain that it's a preservation of heritage and culture but she doesn't seem to be having it.

Her Dad's side were apparently JoHos and he got the fuck out, and has been really wary of religion since, and that hesitance to affiliate strongly with groups has rubbed off on her.

Her dad isn't full on 1488 but isn't too fond of Muzzies or the Chinese so that's something at least.
>>
>>128593497
tell her to take the ultimate red pill, I will lead you
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128593497
show her her people are the biggest sacpegoats in history and that what she has been taught to be ashamed of she should hold her head high. Hitler and the Germans made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom
>>
>>128593497
the fucking jews decimated germany, it is heartbreaking, now they are trying to finish off the west
>>
>>128594625
Capitalizing on her Germanic heritage might be a problem - she considers herself "Canadian" first and foremost and doesn't actively recognize her heritage. If only Muzzies integrated so fucking well.
>>
soon I will show the entire world and they will come for me anons
>>
>>128595163
still show it to her, no rational person can deny the facts show her the Jews are trying to ensalve and destroy her and all whites and free people
>>
>>128594357
White nationalism will be too far a step for now. But show her tweets/news articles/ anything from the media, etc., Of people being racist against whites. If she doesn't believe in the prejudice + power definition it might set off her defense mechanism.
>>
File: 1496477552415.png (117KB, 1252x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496477552415.png
117KB, 1252x560px
>>128595992
>>
>>128595992
It's hard to comprehend when you are young that there are evil forces at work to destroy you and your future and enslave you
>>
File: racism.jpg (429KB, 1278x571px) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
429KB, 1278x571px
and that everything you know is a lie and brainwashing to achieve that goal
>>
File: (((fellowwhitepeople)))9.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
(((fellowwhitepeople)))9.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>128596173
>>
>>128596515
dank af anon show this to others
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
https://youtu.be/KpaWtrEqga0
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.