[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that USA is a meltingpot of mongrels. The people living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Reminder that USA is a meltingpot of mongrels.
The people living there live alongside each other rather than integrating, every American on this planet stands in our way /pol/ do not let them deceive you guys.
USA is a definition off an open borders multicultural country, they stand in support to everything that we support.
>>
>eternal butthurt
>>
>>128590370

Thats cute, Latvia. Acting like you know jack shit about America from memes.
>>
>>128590484
nice argument you disgusting half irish half german subhuman tyrone
>>
File: 14545747370976.jpg (60KB, 604x570px)
14545747370976.jpg
60KB, 604x570px
Shouldn't have dragged us out of isolationism.
>>
>>128590573
>half irish subhuman tyrone
shiiiieeeeett laddie
>>
>>128590370

You forgot that we are also slaves to the Eternal Jew and our women love BBC
>>
Nice non-country. Is your flag on the moon?
>>
Reminder that Ameribrowns have more black people than certain african countries

How do you explain that, Amerishitskins?
>>
>>128591109
nice argument dumb burger did you got cucked by sernandez again?
>>
>>128591787

And you have more mudslimes than some middle eastern countries.

Explain that cuckboi
>>
Lithuania alone has more history than entire of the USA
>>
Also I'd say that even Kosovo has more history than them.
>>
>>128592161
No shit you slack-jawed fuck nugget
Your country has existed longer
>>
>>128590739
Hearty chuckle.
>Squats in his Adidas and eats a taco.
>>
>>128592161
>Thousands of years of history.
<Not one God damned invention or contribution.
>America only 250 years old.
>Is the New Atlantis center of the world.
I'm starting to see why you're so eternally butt hurt. It's like having a younger sibling btfo in absolutely everything. Were bigger faster smarter hotter we get all the chicks we have a better degree and job while you sit at home being a bitter bitch.
>>
>>128592161
What has your country done besides being a proxy state?

Never even seen you in the Olympics
>>
File: IMG_2087.png (84KB, 1104x927px)
IMG_2087.png
84KB, 1104x927px
>>128590370
Rug time Mohammad
>>
>>128594471
can you even learn at least one language correctly?
>>128594708
why are you americans so proud of your poor knowledge about the world? are you legit proud of your poor knowledge?
>>128595638
t. 40% white
>>
>>128596003
>why are you americans so proud of your poor knowledge about the world? are you legit proud of your poor knowledge?
refuse of knoledge and history is like number 1 rule of nazism
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (59KB, 500x500px)
IMG_2264.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>128590573
Do they teach math in your fruit stripe flag country? Also even though most American ancestries look like someone put Western Europe in a blender, the whole white people in America aren't white meme is just that, a meme. Except of course for the brown Hispanics who think they're white.
>>
>>128590370

We're aware, Americans are too oblivious to see this though.

>>128590608

>American education
>>
>>128596722
they clearly do.
do you always have to insult other countries and its people? do you have no arguments? no wonder no one likes americans
>>
>>128590370
Everyone is aware, America is a nation of mutts and mongrels, it's much lower than 56% as most americans have negro DNA. It's hilarious seeing amerimongrels telling people who is white and who isn't.
>>
>>128590573
>>128597335

>50% German
>50% Irish
>Adds up to 100%

Somehow a nigger
>>
>>128597974
>most Americans have negro DNA

Unironically believing the slave babies meme, Sad! I'm gonna need a citation on this one Juan.
>>
>>128597335
Then why the fuck do you keep coming here, you Lithuanian fuck?
>>
>>128599851
a mongrel is still a mongrel despite the makeup
>>128600235
Perhaps you didn't know this but, 4Chan is not an american website
>>
>>128596003
None of these are arguments
>>
>>128590608
the world can thank hitler for how powerful america is today
>>
millennials that find it impossible to attain home ownership, blame hitler not the boomers
>>
Not really.
By letting in low iq niggers and spics it just brought the collective standard of living to 3rd world status. Politicians are corrupt. Companies are greedy. Shit is fucked because the whites are no longer the vast majority. I've been licensed as a professional engineer and still I'm trying to move to iceland or somewhere that isn't full of niggers and beaners. They aren't just violent criminals, they are useless brainless ants. Parasites. Fuck this nigger shithole country.
>>
>>128590370
>they stand in support to everything that we support.
>every American on this planet stands in our way /pol/ do not let them deceive you guys.
If they support what we support then why are we against supporting them supporting what we support. Unless that is, you're being autistic. Fuck off jew.
>>
>>128590370
A melting pot full of immiscible ingredients.
>>
>>128600634
I imagine your country being like the intro to Borat. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the town rapist/mechanic.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.