[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Jordan Peterson appears so anti-postmodernist, but he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jews.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
How come Jordan Peterson appears so anti-postmodernist, but he loves Freud who was ground zero for degeneracy of every imaginable kind in white European societies and his worked laid the foundation for postmodernists to build Solomon's temple on?

All of Freud's work is done under the auspice that the white european christian family unit was an affront on Judaism.
>>
pls respond
>>
I've read the Culture of Critique too, and I know what you are talking of.
But I don't think that the ideas of Freud and Jung were all that incorrect. He prefers Jung anyway, and Jung was like the 'Aryan' version of Freud. Not that this makes him any better though. Jung, just like Freud, used his skills to take away guilt from the wealthy degenerates for profit.
>>
>>128588878
Give him more money and find out, he can't explain all that on only 900k/year.
>>
>>128590411
Jung didn't see himself as a Jewish Messiah. He wasn't out on destroying Christianity like Freud, he came up with a lot of other knowledge than psychoanalysis.
>>
>>128590624
>he didnt listen to the first 5m of the 2nd patreon q&a
LMAOing at your life
>>
>>128588878
Anyways, don't worship Jordan, or Kevin. Just extract from them what is good.
I think that Kevin is absolutely right in his description that most of what Freud did was to degenerate traditional values of the west. But I don't believe that he was all wrong.
I think Jordan is pretty good in inspiring all sorts of people to search for the Logos, but he is too much a pussy when he talks about his own faith.
>>
Why isnt' Kevin Macdonald on pol everyday

he makes a lot of sense

there are a ton of these intellectuals that study jewish effects on western society that are not 1488 gas the kikes people and completely rational and measured in their approach and thus way more eye opening than posting a picture of hitler
>>
>>128591931
I agree, same goes for E Michael Jones.
They are great, but most /pol/lacks are low IQ faggots or shills. They can't read anything longer than 100 words. It's sad.
>>
Peterson has weird hair and I suspect him to be a jew. Also
>Likes Gulag Archipelago
>Never talks about 200 years together and the fact that many commie revolution leaders in Russia were kikes
>inb4 he wants to preserve his career and be productive and he doesn't want the kikes to destroy him
In that case he doesn't have to talk about them at all. Instead he constantly talks about MUH SIXTY BILLION and evil nazis.
McDonald and Taylor not Peterson and Freud.
>>
>>128592846
Fuck dude I lurk /pol/ all day waiting to talk about e Michael jones

Just finished libido dominandi and am starting Jewish spirit
>>
>>128593434
Nice. E Michael Jones really convinced me on the Catholic faith with his Goyim Guide to History series on YouTube.
We cannot adress the Jewish Question without Christianity. I've read the first two chapters of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit this week. The whole Jewish identity is defined by the rejection of Christ. The people that we call Jews are the carnal 'Jews' that are not worthy of Israel. Christians are the spiritual Jews that are worthy, we are the legitimate Israel.
I also finished Libido Dominandi failry recently, like two months ago.
>>
For anyone that hasn't watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
Awesome documentary that summarizes the Jewish role in our history.
>>
>>128594953
bump for people to see this.
>>
>>128588878
He doesn't love Freud. He understands Freud's work.

Why would you use the word "love"?

Can you see how that makes you transparent?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.