[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 54

File: chrome_2017-06-04_22-51-16.jpg (137KB, 841x649px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-04_22-51-16.jpg
137KB, 841x649px
A P O L O G I Z E

https://web.archive.org/web/20170605035231/http://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-endanger-casual-dining-restaurants-2017-5
>>
>>128588352
I never go out to eat. When I had a girl friend yeah. If i'm catching up with mates we just have a BBQ and get pissed
>>
>>128588352
>not patronizing a place is the same as killing it
>>
>>128588352
>people don't want to be fat anymore
>lets blame them for being unmurican
>>
It's freeze dried garbage crawling with niggers and obese white trash. Why would you want to spend money there?
>>
If millennials are refusing to eat microwaved Sysco prepared meals, then good for them.
>>
>>128588352
The free market giveth and the free market taketh away.
>>
>>128588352
Oh look, it's another let's blame millennials for everything article instead of addressing market trends and how millennials can't find stable jobs to even eat there.
>>
>>128588720
Its probably down to finances.
>>
I think most people would rather go to a local place than some chain. That being said, the last time I went to Applebeas their quality had improved dramatically.
>>
>>128588720
Weight is not the reason, I assure you. McDonalds is doing just fine. Restaurants are failing for the same reasons cinema is dying - People don't want to pay $30 to sit in a crowded room and have a lackluster experience.
>>
Yeah if I go out to eat I'm going to local family owned places, not McHotwings.
>>
>>128588352
Boring and irrelevant to politics.
>>
>>128588977
Applebee's*
>>
>>128588765
This so much. I even heard some faggot up here say they only eat at milestones instead of Kelsey's/Montana's .. THEY'RE THE SAME FUCKING CHAIN
>>
Both these places suck. Improve or die. Applebees actually microwaves their shitty food
>>
File: 1355794855497.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1355794855497.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>"Why won't you buy our shitty enriched white-flour battered fried food and microwaved meat blends at a 300% mark-up, you little SHITS!"
>"Don't you want to be overweight and inflammed?"
>"YOU'RE KILLING US GOYS!"

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>128588913
To be fair we are responsible for it, even if their phrasing makes it sound like some kind of failure on our part.
>>
>>128588982

McDonald's sales have been shit for several years. But that's because of niggers.
>>
>>128588352
Free market at work. Move along.
>>
>>128588352
Bless them.
>>
i'd rather cook, better food, better ingredients, and more cost effective

it's not like those restaurants have an atmosphere worth paying for on top of having shit tier food

i also don't believe in supporting large corporations especially not when i can support a smaller local business and get something better if i'm going to buy food someone else made
>>
>>128588352
Who gives a shit? It's not millennials fault that their stale businesses are dead. It's capitalism, burger. I thought you of all people would get it.
>>
good. chain restaurants are fucking cancerous. you should never resort to applebees or fridays if you have even somewhat decent locally owned places around.

millennials also want to raise the min wage, however, and this will hurt local small business, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
Maybe it's because if you want fast food, you'll go to a drivethru place or something like Chipoltle, and if you want a nice dining experience you'd go to an actual restaurant?
>>
Who the fuck wants to overpay for shitty frozen precooked shit food, which is all those fucking casual dining places serve? I hope they all go out of business so the illegals have nowhere to work.
>>
>>128589414
Exactly.
Last time the wife and I went out, it cost >$150 (not including alcohol) for a meal we could have made better and enjoyed at home for less than $25.
Why on god's green earth would I want to repeat that exercise on a regular basis?
>>
>>128588998
This. And I abhor these fucking expensive modern styled restaurants that serve you half portions for twice the price, and the food is shit because they tried some retarded fusion or reinvention of a perfectly good food.

Give me a local kitchen where they give you a shitload of great cooking any day. The best restaurants are the ones where the only people there are a husband and wife, they've probably been in the country 30 years and still haven't learned English, they hand you a menu thicker than the Bible, then order something and they'll correct your order and explain what it is you really want, then you get a heaping plate of the best food you've ever eaten. And the restaurant is in the back of a parking lot or something.

That's what I want. Not Generic Chain #5 or Pretentious Yet Bland.
>>
>>128588352
>paying $50 for a dinner that is worse than the one I can make myself for only $5
>>
That BI article just looks like a big fucking ad for that 'blue apron' bullshit
>>
maybe if it wasnt overpriced shit they would get more customers
>>
>>128589710
it's about the experience if dinning in a shit whole being served by a bitchy waitress that want min 15% tip and spics microwaving or deepfrying some frozen food for you bigot
>>
>>128588352
>millennials don't want to eat toxic overpriced microwaved pseudo food surrounded by smelly obnoxious niggers
Oh no, the sky is falling.

I'll still eat at Cracker Barrel though if it's a group of us.
>>
People are sick of eating overpriced, microwaved garbage.
>>
>House/rent is expensive
>Electricity is expensive
>Food is expensive unless you want to eat shitty processed food
>taxes
>low wage growth
>High unemployment rate
>tuition fee/debt

No wonder people aren't spending money, especially young people.
>>
Dining out and receiving great service is rare, even with tipping culture, outside of top tier expensive restaurants.

Why the fuck would I sit down and be forced to tip some high school drop out who took 15 minutes to get me my 7 dollar beer? If I'm going to get Buffalo Wild Wings I'm going to get carryout, not tip, go home to my comfy house and drink my own beer.
>>
Local owned places are better in terms of service and quality of food.

>go to chain restaurant
>pay 10 bucks
>barely get any food, a dozen wings if that
>staff that treats you like a nuisance because you are making them work, but its okay though - they won't get fired because they forced a smile and did the bare minimum

or

>go to this greek family owned restaurant across the street
>milf (MOMMY) waitresses
>10 bucks gets me a big plate of food
>some of the best coffee I've had in my life

Gee I wonder where I'll be taking my business
>>
wtf I love millennials now
>>
>>128588765
Sysco should open an outlet store and sell direct to the public.
>>
Applebees and all those other restaurants are pretty terrible, glad they're dying. I hate paying a premium for food when I could cook it better for less.
>>
File: 1448926919583.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448926919583.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>128588352
>>128588352
>>128588352
>>128588352
>>128588352

Yawn. It's this thread again. Was here yesterday too.

Elderly vs the youth. Typical divide and conquer tactics. We are being shilled hard right now. Fuck this thread.
>>
File: 23456789.jpg (39KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
23456789.jpg
39KB, 400x382px
>>128588352

1. ate at applebee's once - it was like eating a piece of cardboard soaked in cow-lard

2. ate at BWW once - got sick after and threw up

3. ate at Ruby Tuesday's once - looked around me and saw people who should have been in a nursing home

most millenials eat at small semi-vegan organic bullshit restaurants owned by the chef

fuck the chains
>>
File: honeytits.jpg (23KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
honeytits.jpg
23KB, 630x421px
>>128589891
>I'll still eat at Cracker Barrel though if it's a group of us.

Are you staying out of the sun? It's a hot one out there!
>>
File: 1490858839224.jpg (108KB, 467x463px) Image search: [Google]
1490858839224.jpg
108KB, 467x463px
>businesses pay nothing but slave wages
>no one can afford to buy shit anymore
>businesses confused and angry that no one buys their shit anymore
>>
>>128588472
>get pissed
why are you so angry?
>>
Did you know I invented the T E X T L I K E T H I S meme?
>>
Buffalo Wild Wings food is disgusting. Restaurant is always filled with nogs hollering at ball shit on the tvs
>>
>>128588352

THAT'S RIGHT WE ARE DOING IT AND I AM PROUD

FUCK THIS JEW SOCIETY
>>
>>128590280
lol fucking this.

ill take the little hole in the wall that has daily specials, cheap draft yuengling, and is owned by a local old dude with good bants over this expensive prepackaged plastic applebee's shit.
>>
>>128588352
It's called the free fucking market.

The consumer chooses where to spend his money.

Either your service is shit compared to competitors, or your prices are too high compared to competitors.

Either way, adapt or die.
>>
>shitty Baby Boomer chains are closing

Oh no. What a shame.
Too bad Olive Garden isn't mentioned.
>>
>>128588352
I literally don't know how anyone affords to eat out.

Every single meal I eat is cooked myself. I cook my lunch for next day and dinner at night same time. Brown rice, cabbage, beans, cheap fish and chicken. Rinse and repeat, spend under 60 bucks a weak in emuland.

Seriously, how the fuck does anyone afford otherwise and still put away good savings a week? I HAVE to put away at least 250 USD every week or it's all a waste of time working while I'm young.
>>
Waaah waaah my fee fees

We made a bad business model and now it's killing us in the age of fast food and delivery. You can't just blame millenials because they use their fucking brain and don't pay out their ass at overpriced shitty restaurants.
>>
>>128589668
You just got my burgerboner going
>>
>>128588352
DIE RESTAURANT JEWS DIEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 808534347-Captain_Kirk.jpg (84KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
808534347-Captain_Kirk.jpg
84KB, 500x379px
>Look out, millennials — Gen Z enters the workforce this June

>The younger generation is super competitive and wants to steal your job

http://nypost.com/2017/06/04/the-younger-generation-is-super-competitive-and-wants-to-steal-your-job/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter
>>
>>128588913
>how millennials can't find stable jobs to even eat there.

I have a stable job and can eat there. I don't eat there. Because they're all shitty chains with bad food and even worse "ambiance."

If Milliennials are guilty of anything it's of having the good taste not to eat at these tacky establishments.
>>
>>128591105
they aren't I have the deal with 16 year old kids and the only one that can seem to do his job without asking 20 questions or just walks around is the one white kid
>>
File: 1496078289809.jpg (12KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496078289809.jpg
12KB, 337x343px
>>128588352
BWWs and Applebee's are shit.

Artisan dining and Mom and Pops 9/10 times have better quality food.

Still like mozzarella sticks and tendies, though.
>>
File: 1488224137958.png (583KB, 636x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488224137958.png
583KB, 636x475px
>>128588352
>destroy the spending power of young people through outsourcing and mass immigration
Gee why don't you young folks eat out like we do?
>>
>>128588352
BWW has some of my favorite wings, although they're more than a dollar a piece, the beer is stupid expensive (can purchase a 6 pack or a growler of the same shit for almost as much), and you can't hear anything over the 10 trillion TVs playing 30 different games. And then, of course, in America you're obligated to tip 15-20%.
>>
>>128588352
>going out to eat

For real no bullshit, I never go out to eat with friends and rarely do with family. Waste of time and money especially when every cunt wants a tip for breathing air.
>>
>>128591244
>expecting Non-whites to work

Racist!!
>>
>>128591362
I didn't really and I didn't hire them. I just get to choose what they do and try and make sure they do it. While doing my own job.
>>
>>128588352
I'd rather go to local places where I know the owner and keep the money more or less within my own community because if Julie goes under then Tim, Becky, and Eve all lose their jobs as well as Julie losing her business. Plus it's a better experience and higher quality product.
>>
>>128588352
>Go out to restaurant.
>Wait to be seated.
>Seated next to the mandatory screaming child that's in every restaurant.
>Waiter asks if they can delay the food order for an additional 10 minutes to bring some heavily watered down drinks.
>Order appetizers that usually come with some random bullshit that wasn't on the menu and that I didn't ask for.
>Waiter scurries off to fuck around on their phone in the back for the next 20 minutes.
>Comes back to take orders for the actual meal.
>Drip feeds orders to the table over the next 30 minutes.
>More shit that wasn't asked for or on the menu with my food.
>Usually isn't even made how I specified.
>If I have them take it back and fix it then they're just going to fuck with my food because the only people that work in restaurants are shitheel college kids that think only assholes expect them to do their job correctly.
>Finish eating, 20 minutes later waiter shows up to ask if I'm done, then brings the check another 10 minutes later.
>Expected to leave extra money for these shits.
>Go home

>Go out to grocery store.
>Buy food.
>Go home
>Cook food.
>Eat.
>Clean up.
Gee I wonder why they're dying.
>>
>>128588352
better import shitskins and/or materialistic asians like chinks or poo in loos, who will eat there to look wealthy, fuck your shitty capitalism, ,markets will fix themselves, same as population, but nooo, we need growth every fucking year, greedy kikes and capitalist cunts
>>
File: it's shite.gif (20KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
it's shite.gif
20KB, 356x200px
>>128588352
They should stop serving frozen shit fried foods at exorbitant prices
>>
>>128589668
cringe
>>
>>128590482
I'd actually buy that.
>>
>>128590757
Not sure if legit question, or burger still hasn't caught on to Aussie slang.

If not caught on he means munted, burger.
>>
>>128588352
Good. Cya faggot kikes and all your diversity pushing friends
>>
People don't want to eat shitty food anymore

what a surprise
>>
>>128588352
I've tried BWW a few times. Food was okay, but serving staff snubs you for the rest of the evening if you're not drinking alcohol.
>>
>>128588352
But I like the food I cook a lot more
>>
File: boger.jpg (15KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
boger.jpg
15KB, 310x328px
>>128591855
>>
To be fair, Applebee's and Buffalo Wild Wings deserve to die.
>>
>>128590757
drink beer or booze, we call it piss since you dumb cunts drink fosters which is actually aussie urine
>>
>>128591105
Is it just me but all this gen z shit seems like a forced meme.
>they're the most conservative
>they want to steal your job
>they think fairy farts are delicious
It seems like a way to make people complacent as fuck waiting around for the next generation instead of taking action now
>>
We seem to be following the path of Korea. When. I studied there my university had this restaurant/coffee shop/bar district. I would get lost there all the time because the restaurants always changed every few month or two.
There was a few big chain stores like starbucks, café benne and Lotteria, but mostly small restaurants with 1 or 2 locations. There were so many restaurants that competition was incredibly high, prices super low. Many would go out of business from a change in trends, and 2 weeks later would be either a new concept by the same owner or bought up by someone else.
Trends were way more pronounced there too. Fried chicken was trendy a couple years ago, but then it switched to korean bbq and 4/5ths of the fried chicken places had to close down or change their business. Most changed to follow the trend and became bbq pork belly restaurants.

I dont think applebees will be able to survive in an environment like that.
I
>>
>eating red robin
>not getting a burger that's half the price, bigger and greasier, and with a giant pile of fries at the diner down the street thats owned by some old greek dude who barely speaks the language and comes out and bullshits with you when the place is empty
>>
>>128588352
Just go to a local diner instead. It's more food.
>>
>>128588352
>Millenials are catching on to the shitty overpriced unhealthy food scam
These places are shit, its like paying $50 for two people to eat at Wendy's.
>>
T: A boomer, not a millennial.

I have never been to a TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, Fazolies, or BWW.

Shit-tier food. I would rather go to one of the many local Chinese buffets with nine varieties of shrimp, a salad and suchi bar.
>>
>>128591878
/thread

I don't go to any of those shut holes because 1. It's overpriced dog shit 2. Don't want to have to tip 3. I can save money and cook awesome food with my wife 4. Local restaurants have better food they don't shit out of a microwave
>>
>>128590898

>Implying olive garden will ever go out of business as long as fat white women exist or white people who are too fucking lazy to look up an alfredo recipe.
>>
>charging me $7.00 for a $1.29 bottle of Yuengling
>charging me $15.99 for a $2.00 piece of chicken and $1.50 worth of French fries
>tip on top
>eating out is automatically an hour and a half obligation
Yeah fuck them
>>
>>128588352
why are you posting this thread again
probably a slide thread
>>
>>128592072
It's a forced meme. US gen z is very non white as well.
>>
>>128590757
He means getting bladdered, you uncultured oaf.
>>
>>128592203
I went to TGI Friday's once because I wanted to have ribs. I was 21 like 2001 and they were just shit I could make at home. We now have places even here that smoke ribs and brisket probably not as good as you burgers but it is way better than that shit
>>
>>128588977
That's exactly why I don't eat at chains. I live near a really nice store that has in-house chefs, locally sourced product like meat and fish, and a salad bar. I'd rather support a really great local business that makes food fresh instead of paying $8 for a boiled bag of soup.
>>
File: generations.jpg (73KB, 546x243px) Image search: [Google]
generations.jpg
73KB, 546x243px
>>128588352
Oh boy, it's another "Boomers blame Millenials for ruining everything" story.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3edtd9AkWg
>>
>>128591855
He's a typical burger. They don't know what it means if they haven't traveled, lurked moar, or watch a lot of TV programs from there
>>
File: 1494603349172.gif (909KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494603349172.gif
909KB, 480x320px
>>128588352

casual eating is cancer. It is a massively overpriced experience that low paid millenials don't have a taste for.

They are eateries that make a passable product. It isn't exceptionally good, but it is fine. It's good enough that if someone asked you how your meal was, you'd say "It was good", but it wasn't good enough you'd go out of your way to say "Oh my god, I went to this new thai place and their dumplings were amazing!"

They sell you overpriced, poorly made drinks, and appetizers that cost 2$ to make for 10$ each.

They sell the idea of "Grab your friends, and sit down for beer and wings!" at a price of 40$ per person. That 1 okay night is 10% of a brand new iphone. Thats 2 30 racks of beer / 1/8th of good pot / a video game / 2 new movies / 3 6 packs of craft beer / a good meal at a small restaurant.

Also the young kids are raised to hate "corporations". Chipotle, Starbucks, and Applr have managed to really camouflage themselves really well, so that they see them as underdogs, and not their masters.
>>
>>128592527
>Millennials overlapping with Gen Z
>Millennials post-2000

Nope.
>>
>>128588352
Maybe if most of the USA's income didn't go to the top 1%, people would spend more.
>>
File: 1401393420649.png (3KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1401393420649.png
3KB, 184x184px
>>128588732
as someone that works in a kitchen
>Freeze Dried Garbage
Sometimes actually Buffalo wild wings youre damn straight all those tenders are frozen but that sauce is fresh
>crawling with niggers and obese white trash
Yes
but instead of obese white trash its mexicans
im literally the only white guy in the kitchen other than the dishwasher who i suspect is literally autistic and my director whos a white chick
>>
>>128591105
Good.

Maybe they will make me feel like I have to fight for a better place in life instead of slacking while Boomers shit all over me from their wheelchairs.
>>
>>128592652
so bill gates needs to eat at applebees and tip 1000% makes sense commie
>>
>>128588352
>tipster joints
Nothing of value etc.
>>
>>128589668
>ou

well said. i love those tiny filthy strip mall joints, its a fun crap shoot, sometimes you really get surprised with great food. i havent been in an applebees forever, maybe dennys and panda express occasionally
>>
File: 1461262274864.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1461262274864.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>128592295
t. restaurant jew
>>
>>128588352
gee its almost like millenials dont have the spare income to waste on $40 for wings and beer and waiter tip.

But yeah keep voting democrat it will get much better once those wealthy fat cats are drained of all their money
>>
>>128592652
>income should go to me instead so I can spend it on another jewish scam.
no wonder you're broke.
>>
File: 33333.png (783KB, 892x692px) Image search: [Google]
33333.png
783KB, 892x692px
>>128588352
>Shitty restaurants with shitty food served by shitty wait staff are loosing customers and profits because of it.
Color me surprised.
>Buffalo Wild Wings
wtf even is that place? Never been. Wings belong being served at bars not restaurants.
>>
>>128592652
Poorly tied helicopter load detected.
>>
My town actually lobbies AGAINST big corp chains moving in. We literally have a McDonald's, and that's it.

Everything else is Mom & Pop, despite onerous state regulations.

If I want Chipotle, it's literally a 15 mile drive. Taco Bell, 20.
>>
>>128588352
>Be super nigger
>Back in the day used to eat out all the time when I was younger if my mama didn't cook because I had a job
>Technology came to my shithole of a country
>Got internet access
>Holy fucking shit knowledge galore for free
>Learn how to cook strictly from da internets
>It's easy as shit
>I feel like a badass when people eat my food and talk about how good it is
>thot I know asked me to make her a fucking cheesecake for her birthday
>Didn't like the nasty bitch so put my cum in it
>She loved it and said it was the best cheesecake she ever had
>watch anime while cooking because it's so damn easy
>Laugh at restaurants bitching that they're losing money when they offer frozen bullshit or shit with plenty fat and sugar in it.
>>
>>128589210
>we are responsible for it
I didn't vote for the immigration act of 65
>>
>>128592578
This nigga knows his entertainment.

Once malls die chain restaurants will be the next to go and if we're lucky fast food will then follow.
>>
>>128588784
Truer words were never spoken
>>
MILLLLLLENIAAAALLLLLLLLLS
>>
>>128592951
Would you really want to eat at Applebee's even if there were no spics?
>>
>>128592455
Smoked brisket is fucking amazing
>>
>>128592655
>dishwasher who i suspect is literally autistic
The dishwasher is probably a retard from a not-for-profit "employment" program. You should know that people known for having poor hygiene are likely washing dishes at just about every corporate run eatery out there.
t. tard tender.
>>
>>128592858
BWW have a few decent sauces but they are the most overpriced tiny little wings you will ever eat. seriously, each ones only like 2-3 inches big and a dozen of them costs around 15 dollars. and god help you if you buy a drink there, I got a mojito once and it was $12. two of my friends' gfs were all about that place back on college and as a result our circle of friends used to always end up going there despite the fact that there was a dive bar in town with a cheap wing night and had far superior wings.
>>
>Boomers ruin the economy so bad, young people no money to even occasionaly eat even at pigstie chain restaurants now

WOWWWWWWW WTF I HATE MILLENIALS NOW
>>
>>128588352
It's because it costs way more to go to these shitty chains when you can go to a local place and get probably better food for half the price.
>>
>>128593150
no shit I really want to go on a BBQ tour of USA but I don't have the money
>>
>>128588913
>millennials can't find stable job
>millennials still buy avacado toast that's 20 dollars a serving
Right of course it's "jobs". If it really was about jobs then every mellennial would be supporting Trump to bring back jobs to the USA but no, mellennials only care about trendy shit. If social media told them eating at these chains were the cool, hip, trendy thing to do they would be packed every night.
>>
>>128588352
So millenials are better than I thought. These chains food is worse than McDonald's but more expensive.
>>
>>128592655
so the sauce doesn't just come out of the bottle then
cool, I wondered why the flavor changes slightly between visits
>>
>>128588352
Stupid Millennials are gonna miss these places when only mcdonalds and burgerkings are left.
>>
>>128593013
I haven't seen a bar of soap in Australia since the 90s, everything is a gel.
>>
>>128589210
why take any blame for this? society and taste change. this is absolutely normal.
think back to the time after ww2, lots of standardized products. suddenly hippies and shit want individual 'things'. market changes, everyone gets what they want. if people can't afford it then that'll change the market too.
>>
File: 1435707570126.jpg (36KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1435707570126.jpg
36KB, 297x365px
>>128593013
WHY WONT YOU STUPID GOYIM FALL FOR MY SCAMS ANYMORE.

BUY MY SHIT OR I CONTROL THE INTERNET AND GET RID OF YOUR VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>128588784
kek
>>
File: blame_millenials.png (798KB, 1024x940px) Image search: [Google]
blame_millenials.png
798KB, 1024x940px
It's great just googling blame millennials
>>
>>128590652
>last time i ate at applebee's
i asked for a simple burger in an empty restaurant as it was gamenight and people didnt want to go to applebee's apparently
it took 30 minutes and not even that my food was cold All of It but heres the kicker the plate itself was boiling hot i couldnt touch it
so to me it felt as if someone didnt want the burger they ordered and they stuck it on a new plate and gave it to me
>>
>>128592643
Whatever millenials was supposed to originally mean, it's become a catch-all term Boomers use to basically mean everybody below the age of ~35. A big, amorphous blob of people from dramatically different cultural groups whose only connection is all having the misfortune of being born around the time when all the shit Boomers have done over the last few decades started catching up to them and fucking everything up.
>>
>>128593235

yep, I had a local bar that did a 15 cent wing night. We would all go out and drop 10$ on wings, and a few beers. When I went into BWW and found out wings were about a dollar a piece I ordered a PBR for dinner.
>>
>>128593432
Blame is such a dirty word, which is why I said "responsible." It is directly caused by people not eating there anymore. They're choosing to spin it as a bad thing, but even you admit the root cause is millennial choosing not to do their business with them.
>>
>>128593417
unless locally owned diners and shit are affected I couldn't give any less of a fuck.
>>
>>128593417
Can't miss what you never cared about in the first place. My local grocery store has just as decent wings cooked fresh, and they won't cost nearly as much. I won't have to drive down to some out of way industrial park either.

Maybe these chains should check where people are actually going these days
>>
>>128593499
>women
>>
>>128593488
How are bars of soap a scam?
Bars are superior to gel or whatever pussified shit you burgers use
>>
personally I dislike going to restaurants because I think it is a waste of time to sit down and spend over an hour just eating. I'd much rather grab a takeout meal and eat it at home while doing whatever I want. Why people actually like going to restaurants is beyond me.
>>
>eating out at restraunts
yes I love paying at least twice as much for something I could make myself and having to eat in an environment with a bunch of other pieces of shit
restaurants are obselete, they are also run by kikes usually, so good riddance
>>
It was a fad a long time ago and now it's out of style.

Applebee's-TGIFridays-Chilis are getting old.
>>
>>128593235
Sounds horrible. Not sure why anyone wants to go to places like this. Its as if a slice of the population enjoys getting ripped off as a means of entertainment.
>>
>>128593583
read the article dumbass.

libshits are buying gel instead of bars.
>>
>>128588352
wait i thought the problem was millenials were buying too much shit they didnt need like avocado toast?

Which is it? They are not spending enough money or they are spending too much money?
>>
>>128593583
I wish I knew what they were using because I just have bar soap.
>>
As well as BWW
>>
File: 1476569773535.jpg (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476569773535.jpg
198KB, 640x360px
>>128593316
>mcdonalds
>better than anything
>>
>>128593488
bars of soap are a better deal. I can get a 6 pack of good brand name stuff for like 2 bucks. but millennials just like liquid soap for whatever reason.
>>
>>128588352
BBW is so fucking expensive, I can't even afford to breathe in there. If they lowered their prices, they would make much more money.
>>
>>128592181

best cheapest lunch: Wendy's baked potato with small chili - $3.36
>>
>>128593555
exactly. it's a crap article written for information overload to keep people distracted.
>>
>>128593251
This

Boomers ruined the economy, the environment, the political system and ethnic composition of the west, then complain that young people are cynical and lazy...
>>
I was at buffalo wildwings the other day, there was nobody fucking there, dudes just walking around with football jerseys. Sad. That one burger with the sauce is really good.
>>
>>128593552
A dollar for a fucking wing? Does the waitress suck your dick after?
>>
>>128588352
>Go to BWW.
>Never been before, but go with friends.
>$25 for a sandwich.
>Friend orders 3 beers $10 each.
>Bill is over $100

The pulled pork tasted like shit.
>>
>>128588913
This. My parents forced me to go when I moved back to their state after work. Was hungry as f, ordered a large order (like 10 boneless wings) of parma wings. Tasted like baby powder so I ordered another batch of BBQ hot, also bad, but figured it would cost like $1 a wing. Somehow had an $80 bill. Not to mention my 25% tip to a waitress that never filled me drink and brought it half empty
>>
Why the fuck is it the public's fault that their businesses are failing?
>>
>>128591855
>>128592036
>>128592336
That's bait, pal. We love fucking with commonwealth idiots. I also like to "confuse" Austria and Australia. The precious few times it comes up, I also like to "confuse" the country Georgia with the state Georgia. I never pass on that one. You gullible idiots pounce every time.
>>
>>128593808
Yes. Completely unrelated though.
>>
Just cook your own food.
>>
https://merryjane.com/culture/things-media-blamed-millennials-for
>Millennials are killing the napkin industry
>>
Has /pol/ graduated from blaming boomers for everything to blaming millennials (themselves) for everything? I don't even...
>>
>>128593871
oh now im pissed
>>
File: IMG_1836.jpg (60KB, 342x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1836.jpg
60KB, 342x492px
>>128593821
>$25 for a sandwich
>>
>>128593633
it's mostly women in my experience. it's like going to it is like some sort of social status indicator.

most dudes I know, and many girls who aren't plastic whore, greatly prefer going to local dive joints or artisan places with great food rather than chains like friday's who charge you as much as the artisan places but for shitty reheated food.
>>
>>128591177
This

I haven't been to one in years. I'd rather go to the local wing place that serves better food and has a better atmosphere.
>>
>>128593871
I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>128588352
>blame millenials
I'm pretty sure their shit food is the reason no one wants to eat at them.
>>
>>128588352
Most restaurants are shit anyways. The screaming kids and overpriced food isn't worth the time and money.
>>
File: 1448412034015.jpg (82KB, 682x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448412034015.jpg
82KB, 682x720px
>>128593808

Get this, you tithe an additional 15-20% of your bill to the waitress for asking you what you want, and telling other people to make it! She will advertise at you, wasting your precious time, and act "sad" when you don't want to upgrade your meal or get one of their YUMMOâ„¢ Signatureâ„¢ Cocktails for 13$
>>
>>128589414
>better food
>better ingredients
papa johns
>>
File: 1398989598677.png (86KB, 244x252px) Image search: [Google]
1398989598677.png
86KB, 244x252px
>>128588352
Oh no, not Applebees.
>>
Maybe the whites and the non white spics aren't going to these places to eat, but WE blacks love Applebee and Chili. Fuck buffalo wild wings (white people cant cook chicken worst shit)
>>
>>128588913
Better than blaiming boomers. Time for them to grow up
>>
>>128594073
too bad its none of those.

also, italians are pieces of shit and almost as bad a jews.
>>
>>128593639
So you saying the average Millenial male owns pic related? What a fucking faggoty generation Millenials are turning out to be. Too bad Gen Z wont be any better.
>>
>>128588352
--because of all the niggers and fat spics dirtying the restaurants up.

--because of all the niggers and illegal spics fucking up every single order

--because all of the "food" comes pre-made in little packages that are boiled in water or fried in oil then dumped onto a plate. it's all TV dinner quality

there is literally no reason to go out to eat at chain restaurants. none.
>>
>>128588977
I got diarrhea last time I went to Applebee's.
>>
>refuse to give millennials well paying jobs
>get upset because they're not spending money they don't own
>>
File: 1479613436567.png (1MB, 1610x442px) Image search: [Google]
1479613436567.png
1MB, 1610x442px
>being retarded enough to order bone-in wings on any other day
>being retarded enough to buy a drink
>>
>>128588977
Last time I went it had dropped in quality from what I remember as a kid. But maybe that's just my local area.
>>
File: 1385913195280.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1385913195280.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>128593824

The only way BWW is a good deal is if you do the hot wing challenge. 1$ per minute it takes you to eat them, I average around 3.5 minutes. You also get a free t-shirt which doubles as a cum rag.
>>
>>128594049
>screaming kids and overpriced food
Pretty much sums up Applebees
>>
>>128594182
why do you post here instead of 2channel?
>>
>fighting for places that serve mediocre shit tier food

nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>128588352
>raise minimum wage to $15
>restaurants empty... close
DRRRUUUUUMMMPPF RUSSSSSIA!
>>
>>128589210

>we have no customers
>millenials aren't buying our useless shit
>therefore problem is millenials

That's about as far as their thinking goes.
>>
>>128594141
I don't need that because I have hands. Tell me, how many times have you shoved that bar of soap up your asshole faggot?
>>
the real reason is they are family restaurants
>>
>>128588352
I'd rather put in 10 extra dollars at a decent local bar than get bland warm sustenance from Ruby Tuesday's. The only thing I like about those restaurants is they are nice if it's 11 pm and you don't want McDonald's or taco Bell. Especially if it's on a road trip.
>>
>>128588352
>$5 for an appetizer
>$15 for the main course
>$5 for desert
>$5 tip
I could go to the grocery store and get 3-4 days worth of food, breakfast, lunch and dinner for that kind of money. Eating out is nice once in a while, but it also doesn't make much sense. Especially as you start to become a better cook from making your own food all the time.
>>
>>128594141
I've got one of those. Not a pink one though. It came in one of those bathroom gift pack things, I think I got it for Christmas a few years back. I prefer plain old soap and a scrubbing brush.
>>
I make better food at home then apple bee's and it cost alot less.
>>
>>128590211
Preach it, brother.
>>
File: 1496168436261.jpg (17KB, 389x242px) Image search: [Google]
1496168436261.jpg
17KB, 389x242px
>>128594141
>cherry picking the pink one

yeah we know you have assplay issues you don't have to advertise
>>
>>128594073

papa john's is garbage, local pizza places are better and that's if i don't feel like making pizza on my own

dough is easy to make, so is sauce and everything else is just toppings except it isn't going to cost me a 10+ bucks extra to have a lot of toppings on what i eat if i want to have pizza that isn't shit tier chain garbage

no large chain actually has good food
>>
>>128588352

Maybe if millenials didn't work in those places, the service wouldn't be so bad and people would actually enjoy going to them.
>>
>>128594182
>muh 30 dollar minimum wage face
Fuck you.
>>
>>128592908
Fast food is fine, garbage but you know that and they don't rape your wallet at least. It's all the shitty mid tier sit down restaurants that will die.
>>
>>128588352
Maybe Applebees and Bw3's should stop putting niggers with white chicks in their commercials. Everytime an Applebees ad comes on I see atleast one IR couple in the ad.
>>
>>128594141
these things are legit better at scrubbing away dead skin than a bar of soap though.
>>
I go to Wild Wing all the time.

Spicy Gar Par 4 Lyfe fagits
>>
>>128594141
The drill instructors made us buy loofas or whatever those things are called as part of our shower bag
>>
>>128588982

mcdonalds sales are horrible/failing and they are frantically trying to reinvent their menu to be healthier and higher quality ingredients
>>
>are killing
>a bunch of crappy chain

So people being wise with money is bad?
>>
>waah why are millenials buying organic food and supporting their local communities and not eating my $24 microwaved fukushima fish at my ugly chain restaurant

>waah why don't millenials have a credit card in the time of cyberterrorism to buy things they can't afford with a usurious interest rate with fake money from the federal reserve that is not actually part of the U.S government but its own private firm and not backed by gold but the fact that the Saudi regime accepts it for petrol that we spend billions of dollars to invade countries in kike crusades to enlarge a Zionist rogue state so they can slaughter their mudslime enemies and destabilize the Middle East causing a refugee crisis, getting them all angry and radical so they can rape and blow up our innocent children with shrapnel?

>waah why are they still living with their parents and not taking out a mortgage for an overpriced, oversized cookie-cutter plastic formaldehyde cuckshed that will take them 30 years to pay off? why do they not want to live in suburbia human farm sprawl where you have to get a car and have to pay insurance and taxes for making a carbon footprint

>waaah why don't they have a Ph.D? why didn't they take loans out for $35,000/year Marxist re-education at a glorified extended high school to suck dicks in a frat house and train to be a nigger-tier pencil pusher for 8 years so they can pay for my new yacht? Oh nevermind, these 3rd worlders will do it for $0.25/hour instead.
>>
>>128594341
>>$5 for an appetizer
>>$15 for the main course
>>$5 for desert
>>$5 tip
holy shit are some kind of lard ass or something
no wonder we're like 50% obese
>>
>>128594141

I've got this pair of gloves made out of meshy material, you just lather your soap on them and then wash yuorself with your hands. literal absolute convenience
>>
>>128588352
Cry more, cuck
>>
>>128590850
>cheap draft yuengling

gotta love yuengs and wings
>>
The only worthwhile causal chain restaurants are:
Texas Roadhouse
Cracker Barrel
Red Robin

Honorable mention - 54th street grill
>>
File: 023.jpg (31KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
31KB, 600x449px
>>128594547
>drill instructors made us buy loofas
>>
>>128594450
by assplay issue are you calling him a homosexual I dont get it or are you saying that youre a homo as well
>>
>>128594557
>So people being wise with money is bad?
yes, the american economy is built by fooling the retarded into buying shit
>>
>>128588913
We don't have jobs but somehow we are able to afford 15$ coffee at Starbucks and a 10$ sandwich at Panera bread
>>
>have shit wings
>have shit sauces except for a few
>change those few to be shit
waaah millennials won't buy our overpriced garbage!
>>
File: 1495802125367.jpg (44KB, 726x683px) Image search: [Google]
1495802125367.jpg
44KB, 726x683px
>>128593206
the guy wears a tux on his breaks and this little shofur hat as if its like a comfort blanket or something and sometimes even on the job itself
i mean great but 1 its gonna get SOMETHING on it and that in it of itself is a costly cleaning and 2 it just looks weird on him with the Company Uniform it just clashes in style way too much to not notice
and also has this acute ability to take ANYTHING thats said to him and turn it into nothing but cringe that lasts for 10 minutes
this poor old black woman has had to learn about anime and samurai jack solely to appease this guy
>>
File: 1438472883186.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1438472883186.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>128594341

pay 4x the cost of ingridents,

OR

get 4x the amount of food, and gain experience towards making better food, which will soon equalize to spend 1/4 the amount of eating out for an equal or better experience.

>tfw when trying to convince gf we should just learn to make the meals we love at restaurants at home
>spend more time hugging each other from behind while chopping
>drinking wine while waiting for things to brown, flavors merry, bake or saute
>best feels
>>
>>128594656
>Cracker Barrel

That fucking peg game.
>>
>>128594722
I have a job and I don't buy any of that shit you retard
>>
>>128592851
>>128592737
>>128592889
That's how economies thrive. Poorer people are more likely to spend because they have to or simply because they don't hord money. The rich will keep it in offshore accounts or invest it overseas. Spending money on "Jewish scams" provides those Applebee's workers with jobs. Are you saying all jobs are also a scams?
>>
File: raredoot.jpg (117KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
raredoot.jpg
117KB, 500x715px
>>128588352
Millennials fucking everything up with their poverty.
>>
>>128590211
You are winning. I do this with pizza places. Why wait 45min to an hour when I can pick up my food in 15min and spend a whole 5min driving there. It saves me about 15min and I don't have to tip the pizza boy or anything. I ain't paying for some kid to spend 20 minutes smoking a joint and then 5min getting to my house with a half ass pizza
>>
>>128594699
Pretty sure nearly every economy is
>>
>>128594499

you can get a much better/larger meal at the average mexican restaurant and a beer cheaper than fast food
>>
File: 1496519756311.jpg (96KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
1496519756311.jpg
96KB, 630x581px
>>128594694
the former
>>
File: file.png (33KB, 785x464px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 785x464px
>>128594555
that was true a few years ago, not so much any more.
>>
>>128594589
>falling for the local and organic jews
>>
>>128594694

>implying pegging is gay

when it's with a woman it's not gay you know, that's not limited to homosexual sex... just saying
>>
>>128594141
I own one of those, they feel really good. You can use gel in your hand just fine
>>
>People who largely make up the service industry don't make enough to eat out
>>
File: nobody cares.jpg (570KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
nobody cares.jpg
570KB, 3000x2000px
>>128588352
>yet another MILLENNIALS thread
Find a worthwhile topic for fucks sake.
>>
>>128594656
mostly patriotic by white people your a racist
>>
>>128593413
i can promise you at peak rush hours they might cheat and open one of the bottles to get their sauce from but at slower hours theyll make it from scratch
>>
>>128594589

lmfao
>>
>>128594832
no im saying tipping is bullshit and eating at a shit restaurant is a waste of money
>>
>>128588352
HAHAHAHA serves the food jews right
>paying servers 2.13 an hour
>$8 a drink
>up to you to pay our employees goy, don't be a shalom fitz and tip!!
>>
Last time I went to a BWW:
>dirty table
>kids running around wild
>rednecks everywhere
>no silverware
>cobwebs on ceiling
>everything seemed sticky
No thanks. I'll buy my chicken tenders and cover them in fat sauce myself.

I also went to a Tilted Kilt (closed after 2 years)
>"hot girls" suppose to be a plus
>instead, our waitress had a huge visible c-section scar
>other table's waitress had stretchmarks everywhere
>bartender was pretending to be a pimp despite missing teeth
I'm glad it closed.
>>
>>128589046
It's the economy stupid. Summer kid is bored and wants to larp. Well since you don't have a folder just go download a swastika off pinterest and start the 716th Nat Soc Gen today.
For me it's not about $ it's the horrible service I get in my town. I ain't paying rudr fucks to feed me shitty food.
>>
>>128588352
You know why? Overpriced watered down drinks, and they cook their food in the microwave. Oh and that food, comes out of bags.

To sum it up, you can buy 2 weeks worth of groceries instead of buying microwave bag food.
>>
>>128588352
Texas Roadhouse is always busy as fuck and they haven't changed their menu since I don't know when.

These places focus too much on the "experience" and have shit food.
>>
File: 1496551466039.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1496551466039.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>128594685
>LULCAT
kys right now old boomer fuck
>>
>one dollar per wing
>They're pre-cooked and frozen

Also, they make it sound like I should feel ashamed for not spending my money there. It's like people saying Walmart is dying and it's a bad thing and also my fault. Small businesses need support, not major chains.
>>
File: cc.gif (846KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cc.gif
846KB, 400x300px
>>128588352
This is GREAT news! I've been out humiliating businesses myself this morning. Down with communism! Down with Capitalism! Shove your -isms up your big ass! Oh wait? I forgot you're only an online wannabe talking head and thus a coward, so you matter not. Stick to the pond, tadpole!
>>
>>128592336
Moron. Convincing the world we're idiots has really worked out in our favor. You retards fall for it every time and you never see us coming.
>>
>>128594803
Shopping for cookware can be fun too, though I'd be wary of any meme pans and pots. At least, not until you've learned how to use/maintain them on cheaper versions.
>>
File: IMG_1626.jpg (58KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.jpg
58KB, 469x463px
>>128594685
Nope
>>
>>128594832
Trends change. Brands that don't want to adapt and just cry for anti-change when their sales freefall deserve to disappear. It doesn't matter if they provide jobs or not.
>>
>>128588352
>casual dining expierience
>wild wings

Ive been there severeal times and do enjoy the wings but maybe if you want people to sit down and eat/talk together you shouldn't put a fucking ipad at the table and have walls dedidcated to just tvs,and every corner has one but but the musics so loud you cant here them anyway.

You don't wanna eat their? Clearly youre the reason the franchise is going out of buisness, yep
>>
>>128588352

I blame Gordon Ramsay and his Kitchen Nightmare show.

It's opened my eyes to how shitty restaurant food is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48woINZwnyw
>>
>>128595022

Dirtiness is a big factor. Most chains these days look like they are staffed with uncaring niggers. No one wants to pay for that experience.

Chik-fll-a is the only chain you can walk into and its almost spotless and you get friendly service. What is the secret?
>>
>>128595053
>TRH
>peanut shells everywhere suppose to be a reason for going
Gross. Pick up that shit. Yes, let me dine in trash. THAT'S the experience I want when dining.
>>
Hey
>>128594450
this dude got it bad
>>128594936
>>
I literally don't go anywhere anymore because I live in illinois and this entire state is packed to the brim with fucking NIGGERS.

NIGGERS EVERYWHERE.
Every white area, inch by inch these days you will find endless stretches of section 8 housing where they pack massive hordes of filthy NIGGERS into these slums like sardines.

They infest the schools, the parks, the streets.
Can't walk to a fucking library, and I certainly wouldn't go to a fucking cheap shit over priced dump full of niggers so I can be told by some leftist cunt to tip a little more next time for their shitty nigger infested service.

FUCK NIGGERS.
Want white poeple to go out and spend money?
STop FLOODING EVERYTHING WITH FUCKING NIGGERS.
>>
this article actually made my day. all these chain places have been a fucking blight on the town I live in for years and they can't go away soon enough.
>>
>>128594290
they speak some crazy language on that website. I think it's Thailandese or something.
>>
If I were paid a living wage I might go out more
>>
>>128595258
Happy white, conservative teenagers. I like Chik because it's clean.
>>
>>128593649
It's whatever we need to blame on millennials next goy, keep up
>>
>>128595218
I know the failure rate for most businesses is pretty damn high but weren't they particularly bad even after Gordon had fixed these places up?
>>
>>128588913
They are shitty businesses. Fuck BWW. It's overpriced cancer food.

How about you fucking kikes make fresh healthy food that is good and not chemical laden garbage? Then maybe I'll spend $60 at your shitty restaurant.

Fucking kikes
>>
>>128588352

The price for eating out at a restaurant, even a shitty one, has gone up over the years while wages have not and debt has skyrocketed for millennials more than any other generation because of student loans debt.

These broke faggots are eating boxed garbage or home made meals not by choice but out of necessity.

Millenials aren't killing your business, a fucked job market and greedy ass colleges making the entire generation some super broke fuckers is killing your businesses.

Guess what fuck-o? It's only going to get worse because boomers won't stop working. They hold down cushy jobs with good pay until they die, THEN Gen-xer's are going to do the same thing and it will be decades before people born in the 90's will even be able to make middle class wages for a large percentage of the population while they are drowning in debt with a worthless piece of paper that everybody has that still doesn't get them a good paying job (even though high school and colleges and libtards said it would).

No job, no money, most aren't getting married and having kids. Boomers caused this (and gen-Xer's too). The bulk of society will fucking die in one generation because of this bullshit.
>>
>>128588352
>make product people dont want
>blame the costumer for not buying it

this is the result of the "everyone gets a trophy" generation
>>
File: As I gaze upon gamings horizon.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
As I gaze upon gamings horizon.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>128595127

Yeah, I'm working on buying my first home, so after I get that I'll probably upgrade all my gear. Been using my room mates cutlery which is pure pain, all dull as shit cheap knives. I have a cast iron pan I've been using for 5 years, large stainless steel pan, and my girlfriends meme-pan which was supposed to be nonstick but has been scraped up to shit and has shit sticking to it all the time.

>tfw I'm excited to start cooking on a gas range instead of my shit electric stove.
>tfw I got excited about bed bath and beyonds return policy
>tfw this is what late 20's feels like
>>
>>128588352
Applebees killed themselves almost ten years ago when they changed their menu and made all their food Shit. Wild Wings has always been shit. Culver's and hooters are my go to
>>
>>128588352
Only reason I ever go is because I'm a mystery shopper who gets paid a few bucks and reimbursed
Dropped $23 at wild wings the other day and all I got were 2 small room-temperature quesadillas, a 6 piece order of cheese sticks and a beer.
Ridiculously overpriced for the quality

For that price I could live a couple days off popeyes
Especially if I just get the chicken and make my own sides

And for a one-off meal chick-fila would not only be cheaper but way better quality
>>
>>128588352
Boomers then
>'fukken kids these days they can't value a dollar they spend more than they should stop eating 20$ avocados'

Boomers no
>'oh no why are my restaurants dying'
>>
>"Oy vey, you dumb young goyim! Why aren't you spending money on being fat?"
>>
>>128588352
Forgive me for not spending $60-75 for two people to eat a shitty meal and the same "micro brews" that every generic bar/restaurant has. Oh and this is "casual" so I'm supposed to do it just any old night right? Right? Let me just set my money on fire and be a debt cuck.
>>
File: 1496600022600.jpg (44KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1496600022600.jpg
44KB, 600x339px
>>128595282
he's not in the closet about it
>>
>>128595313
when I went back to my home town of 6,000 and McDonalds had moved in every other place was way better and had pretty good prices since they had competition
>>
>>128595092

this, supporting other people and businesses that have value to their community over chains is a good thing

>>128595100

when i was a kid i wanted to be cobra commander when i grew up, or a car
>>
>>128595258

>staffed by people making $2-10/hr
>expect them to give a shit if your chicken tendies are cold
>>
>>128594803
Cooking couples sicken me. Just make the damn food and stop pretending your shitty life is a romantic comedy.
>>
>>128595415

To be fair, if BWW was like $15 for all you can eat wings and $2 for beers, I would probably eat there a bunch.

We had a local wing place that did that and they made a killing until they decided to stop that practice to maximize profits.

Then it dried up and died a fast death because the only reason it made so much money was because of the cheap all you can eat deal.
>>
>>128588352
BW3 is fucking expensive as shit rather eat healthier and at home
>>
>>128588352
>Offer the exact same shitty food at absurdly high prices as everyone else in town.
>No one wants to give you money.
It's those damned millennials! Filthy goyim, why won't they surrender their shekels to God's Chosen? Oy vey, it's annudda shoah!
>>
>>128595258
>Chik-fll-a is the only chain you can walk into and its almost spotless and you get friendly service. What is the secret?
have you noticed there's almost no niggers behind the counter?

>Burger Kang
>staffed by niggers
>disgusting inside
>rude service
>fuck up a simple order

>Chick-fil-a
>staffed with white teenagers
>always clean
>nice service
>delicious food and when i say "add tomato" they put two on!

how can niggers even compete?
>>
>>128595586
>none of the employees give a fuck
>"LOL WHY IS NOBODY EATING HERE"
>>
>>128595471

They used to have a decent brunch in the 90s. One of the few places you could find eggs benedict.
>>
>>128595435
NO NO NO you are not gonna blame capitalism on your problems not to eat out. we all know that if you made a very decent wage the price of the meal would be irrelevant along with the service
>>
>>128595282

nothing wrong with enjoying something that feels good, i'm bi anyway so it doesn't make a difference to me

i just think it's funny when people call something you can do with a woman gay instead of realizing it's only gay when you're with a guy
>>
>>128595471
So much this. I ate at Applebees almost daily in college. I've been back twice in the past 10 years for that same reason. (Free meal for vets day) menu is so shit i don't even go for the free meal anymore.
>>
>>128595258
>Most chains these days look like they are staffed with uncaring niggers

Millenials.
>>
File: IMG_1846.jpg (70KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1846.jpg
70KB, 634x634px
>>128595720
>Making up excuses
>>
>>128595674
>we all know that if you made a very decent wage the price of the meal would be irrelevant along with the service
I make a decent wage and you couldn't even pay me to go to applebees or another one of these type of restaurants to have shitty service and microwaved processed food. Fuck no, I don't even eat that shit food at home why would i go out to eat it in a dirty restaurant around niggers and fat spics?
>>
>>128595413
The magic of editing can make any shitbag owner look like he has had an epiphianic change of heart and get his restaurant back running, but they are still the same dipshit who ran it into the ground in the first place
The list is here http://www.realitytvrevisited.com/2013/01/list-of-all-episodes-posts.html
Early seasons closed the majority of the time, later ones about 50/50
>>
>Wife and I ask my boomer parents if they wanna go out.
>Small town, tell them we can meet them at this nice, local place in the city, about 20 minutes away
>"but anon, Applebee's is only a 5 minute drive - we're not driving 20 minutes away for non-freezer food".
>cancel plans, go by ourselves anyways

Why are boomers so fucking lazy?
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>128588913
>>
>>128595258
The secret is that they give you a chicken patty on a soggy bun topped with a single pickle slice, and a side of unsalted waffle fries. And faggots like you think it tastes better than a good meal because you fall for dumb trends easily
>>
>>128593235

I used to go to bww every now and again to watch MMA events.

When they changed their menu to have "small orders" or "large orders" instead of the actual numbers of wings I stopped going.

They also changed chicken suppliers and raised their prices.

They can die in a fucking ditch for all I care. How does this business model fail? They don't have to pay their employees and the markup is INSANE.

Their greed in cutting food costs runs people off. Then they're fucking shocked that the local fat guy who delivers steals their business
>>
>>128588352
The food sucks and is generic. You have to tip someone. Why would I spend $15 minimum to have a lackluster meal?
If I really didn't want to cook I'd rather just go to somewhere like chipotle
>>
>>128595674
is the boomer shill the new meta
>>
>>128596007

Found the nigger that Chik Fil a rejected.
>>
>>128595720
LGBTQ is this way ----->
>>
File: AUTOMATED.png (328KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
AUTOMATED.png
328KB, 600x360px
>>128588352
>staff are shit and get butthurt when you don't reward their bad behavior with a tip
>food is subpar and overpriced

Wow, it's almost as if the invisible hand of the free market is sorting things out. Can't wait for the inevitable next step in capitalism's master plan.
>>
Let's see - microwaved food with a week's worth of sodium preserving it, half the staff singing happy birthday every fifteen minutes, walls of televisions, loud music, and waiters who don't understand that they should be invisible but omnipresent. Maybe I'm turning into an old man, but when I go out to eat with someone I'd rather enjoy their company than be distracted by the environment. Now I only eat at chain restaurants if someone invites me. I wasn't raised to be "that guy" who won't go if he doesn't get his way. I usually just have water and a plate of broccoli, and usually they can't even cook that correctly.
>>
>>128592203
This better be bait.

Those Chinese buffets are L I T E R A L L Y serving dog food.
>>
>>128595950
Boomers just have no taste. That's the only reason a lot of these restaurants have lasted as long as they have.
>>
>>128595950

its all the corn syrup and fat. they pretty much just alternate shoving food in their face and being comatose
>>
>>128595931
Aaaah yes that's the list I remember
>>
>>128588352
>business cost like three days work at minimum wage to eat at
>people who make more than minimum wage wouldn't ever go there in the first place
>no one eats there
Really hard to grasp huh?
>>
>>128596185
why would a chicken store reject niggers?
>>
>>128592094
I've been amazed by how chains pop up and expand rapidly here. Mom's Touch, Tony Burger, Subway (which had failed to catch on years ago but is now everywhere).
>>
File: black people tipping.jpg (142KB, 570x788px) Image search: [Google]
black people tipping.jpg
142KB, 570x788px
>>128589285
Hey, McDonald's tried to get the negro dollars and even emphasized they didn't have to worry about tipping
>>
>>128588472

I have a gf and we always order something and get it delivered, or pick it up and bring it home.

>eating in bed with a platter of sushi between us in our underwear
>inb4 fat, nope just lazy
>>
>>128595867

what excuses? i openly said that on a personal level i like men and women, it's not like i see anything shameful about either

the only thing that makes a sex act gay is who you're doing it with, that's just the way things work
>>
>>128590957
after taxes the average everyday millenial brings home about $400 US a week. theres no such thing as saving
>>
>>128596295

They want paying customers?
>>
>>128588352
Kek, fuck fast food, literally the most shit tier garbage that is destroying local business, if I could afford it I would never even go to Walmart or any kike megachain.
>>
>>128594324
So you shove your hand up your ass?
>use a wash cloth
>>
>>128596007
>and a side of unsalted waffle fries
---you mean they don't cover their fries in salt like burger kang?

back to kfc to get your 9-days' worth of sodium from 2 chicken wangs, jamal
>>
File: 1496597713210.jpg (58KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496597713210.jpg
58KB, 900x635px
>>128596217
>water and a plate of broccoli

this must be fucking bait
>>
>>128596335

>eating in bed

degenerate
>>
>>128596335
mine just wanted to go out because her friends and their boy friends could. I'd try and get them to just come over for a meal but the females like the status shit of getting us to pay for shit in front of their friends
>>
File: tumblr_nsocqhGmq91urf9ezo1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsocqhGmq91urf9ezo1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Why aren't millenials eating hot wings?
>>
>>128595674

I am absolutely blaming capitalism for why these business are dying. They are not priced to reflect the current living wages of people however they fucked themselves into believing people could pay their bullshit prices because it was artificially supported by one of the wealthiest generations to have ever existed (boomers).

I, on the other hand, am not a millennial. I am a Gen-Xer (barely).

I make good money, eat out whenever the fuck I want to wherever the fuck I want to and my debt is basically non-existent with my house, land, car, motorcyle, and such all paid off. I have less than $5,000 in debt all told and that shit will be gone in less than a year while I bring home over $4,000 a month after taxes. Is it fantastic money? Fuck no, but it is good money and the lack of bills for the most part means it is all mine to do whatever the fuck I want to with it.

Of course, I didn't fall for the Jewish scheme of college education and falling into debt for that nonsense like others did and just started working right away.

I retire in less than ten years.
I will be getting paid to sit on my ass, eat, fuck my wife, sleep late, play vidya and card games, and do whatever the fuck I want with no worries.
>>
>>128596217
While you sound like a faggot I do agree with you. When I go to any of these chains my wife and I EXPECT to get shit service, subpar food and an overall shit experience. We hardly go out anymore Bc of it. I can cook better than the restaurants anyway.
>>
>>128595435
It's not that expensive. Fucking start a home business if you need supplemental income. I started buying and selling shit on Ebay then Amazon as a 4rd party seller until it became my fulltime job. I fucking can't stand lazy fucks who just want more gibs.

That said, I agree that BW's food is subpar.
>>
>>128596503

i've done that before in restaurants too when i've had to go out with people and they choose the place , i'm going to assume he's probably vegan and doesn't drink soda
>>
>>128596295
walk into any chain that hires mostly niggers (mcd's, burger kang, wendy's, etc) and compare them to chick-fil-a who normally has mostly whites working. chick fil a is clean, nice staff, and doesn't fuck up an order

i'm sure that chick-fil-a does hire some niggers but their Superior Nigger Intelligence and their inability to do their fucking job gets them fired

that's the thing: when you fire people who are shit at the job they were hired for, niggers weed themselves out because they can't go 10 minutes without bix nooding

makes u think, doesn't it?
>>
>>128596693
*3rd
>>
There are almost always local restaurants with similar prices and better food, so why go and subject yourself to mass-produced corporate shit when you go to your local diner/bar?
>>
>>128588352
maybe the key is catering to what the milleneals consider a good time, free wifi and video games
>>
File: IMG_1310.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>128596338
>>
>friend went to Taco Bell
>got a crunchwrap
>bit into it, just a glob of sour cream
>their dumpster caught on fire 3 minutes later
That was the experience I treasured.

McFarts cracks me up with their attempt at being a real burger joint now. Just embrace your shittiness like Waffle House. I don't see that place pretending to be the ultimate breakfast experience.
>>
>>128596642
No need to lie on the internet man. And don't act like land in the middle of Fucking nowhere is cool.
>>
>>128596642

ultimate manlet
>>
Tipping is a scam. Restaurants pay their employees $4.50 an hour and expect you to pay the rest of their wage. It's a complete and absolute joke. The idea of tipping should be that if someone provides you excellent service they get a little extra.

Now it's some fat non caring bitch who expects 20% because she brought you a plate of half frozen chicken wings with fat sauce on top and had to pour water in your cup.

I also love how some take out places have a tip option on the receipt. Like dumb take out girls actually did anything besides carry a pizza box to the register. They even get paid full wages and you still are expected to tip.

Fuck it pisses me off.
>>
>>128595471
Applebees used to be awesome back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Their burgers were amazing and had really nice pickles.
>>
>>128596748
Its all about caring about your business and having standards. Chik-fil-a has one employee on staff at all times whose job is to keep the tables and floors clean and its reflected in your visit.
>>
>>128594589
/thread
>>
Worked at BWW. Its literally all frozen fat fuck food. Any questions ask away
>>
But honestly applebeers is a good place to get shitty at for very cheap.
>>
>>128596929
it's also the lack of niggers
>>
>>128588352

Thats because they COST too much.

Applebees is like 20 fucking bucks. Wild Wings is like 6 bucks for a little carton of boneless.

Honestly I thought these places were doing fine but I know exactly what the problem is if they're having one.

They need to cut their prices by 1/2.

It doesnt matter if you've got the money to spend, people dont want to spend money on food anymore. They want to spend it on other things.
>>
>>128596217
Chain restaurants are bullshit, it's true. But you're not even trying to enjoy it. Lighten up. Eat a pot chocolate and get something yummy, shoot the shit. You don't have to try to rebel against the system at every meal (you can't change it anyway).
>>
>>128594904
Well yeah but I don't always want Mexican food
>>
>>128597038
I said standards didn't I?
>>
>>128596640
I eat a shit ton of hot wings, but instead of spending 50$ on a set of wings and 2 beers I can get drunk af at home and fry my own wings/drink own beer for like 15$ max
>>
>>128593488
>a few years a go i asked if buying body wash was winning the fight against the bar soap jews
>it happened
>>
File: 1496606926007.jpg (31KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496606926007.jpg
31KB, 540x482px
>but but muh cookin at home
Can you even cook retards?
What's your favorite dish to cook?
>>
>>128597098
point taken
>>
>>128597006

how illiterate/retarded are your employees that you can't trust them to make the fried pickles in house?
>>
>>128596899
>Applebees used to be awesome back in the late 90's

Nostalgia goggles or too young to be a good judge or something. The slop was never good.

>>128596899
>had really nice pickles.

How is this worth a mention? They bought some nice pickles in a jar and took them out and put them on your plate? Pls be troll.
>>
>>128596642
>Of course, I didn't fall for the Jewish scheme of college education

I went to college and make about 25% more than you already with a long ways to go. I also barely work 40 hours a week and get to travel for free about 6x a year

How's it feel that being an impressionable faggot that bought into /pol/ memes basically forced you into ceiling that you'll never move past?
>>
File: 1486672789658.jpg (68KB, 657x669px) Image search: [Google]
1486672789658.jpg
68KB, 657x669px
>>128596702
that seems more pretentious than just refusing to eat desu. especially if you know they gonna fuck your day up
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>128597006
Who eats BWW? Were most of the clientele fat fucks?
>>
>>128588352

We're killing these stupid chains because local joints are so much better.
>>
>>128597233
What field?
>>
What goes into my body is one of the things I have control over. It's called the free market
>>
>>128597119
I make the best Fucking chicken wings. Now if I can learn to brew my own brew.
>>
>>128588352
>They are the reason these places are going out of business
>They are the reason we can't grow sales
So is the problem that base their business model on exponential growth and are finally at the point where they cant cut any more corners ? or that the recession never really ended like Obama said, and people still don't have enough money to go pay for overpriced shitbees?
>>
>>128592851
>>128592889
>if you oppose some fag getting rich at the expense of America you're a commie
>>
>>128597008
No it isn't you stupid fuck.
>>
>>128597131
Spic here, love making beans with spicy cheese and tortillas to go along with my cactus/egg side. After all that, I essentially have all the protein I need to exercise
>>
>>128597006
I guess you already answered this, but why are the chicken tenders so shitty? For a chicken wing place, you'd think they'd sport for quality chicken tenders. My wife and I used to go there all the time before we were married and before we had decent money. It's cool if you like sports and the trivia games are fun too (fuck you, I like it). But we stopped going because the wings are shitty and so are the tenders. I'd gladly pay more for quality food. Now we only go if invited by someone else. It used to be a regular thing for us.
>>
>>128597203
Applebees was like the equivalent of a Chili's at one point.
>>
>>128597341

software sales though its a small company so i do a lot of training/consulting, light development, among other things as well
>>
>>128594685

I remember cat-based memes

Who could have predicted this horrible future they preceded
>>
>>128596642
>this definitely happened
>>
>>128594796
>shofur
>the rest of your post
Please go back to freshman english and finish it before making fun of a "tard"
>>
>>128597203
>Pls be troll
Doubt it.
>too young to be a good judge
You nailed it right there.
>>
>>128594589
Bingo bango
>>
>>128597119
> crimea is listed as russia

im proud
>>
>>128596840

>Owning land in the middle of nowhere is not cool

No, it is awesome. I am inna woods like a mother fucker. No light pollution so I can see the stars clearly every night (provided there is no cloud cover), and I am less than a twenty minute drive to a major city. Five minutes to a shit small town with all the necessities.

It's pretty glorious actually. The smell of my yard in the summer and spring months is fantastic with all the wild flower in bloom assaulting your nostrils.

I pity the poor city bastards with allergies, they are missing out on something great.I am thinking of growing some strawberries soon. I already have a shit load of black berries.
>>
>>128596642
>I didn't fall for the Jewish scheme of college education
It's funny - back in the early 90s in canuckistan when I went to uni, it cost $1300/year (not semester). Back when education was reasonable up here in canuckistan. We used to wonder how the fuck the average yank could afford the >$10k/semester costs of going to college.
Think ((they)) heard us - now we have uni rates in line with what you guys used to pay. And you're right - the juice ain't worth the fucking squeeze at those rates.
>>
>>128597280
Fat suburbanites and fat frathletes (college guys who would be athletes but they're too lazy so they just buy the jersey instead).
>>
Look at the places they have their restaurants at, high end buildings, you wonder how they even keep the lights on.
>>
>>128593282
Come to Kansas City, mate. We have 90 or so bbq joints, all unique in their own right. Cause KC is the bbq capital of America, at least decent bbq. It's not that hog shit wash they fill with vinegar water and dog shit, or fat and Bone ribs in Texas with no meat.
It's real good shit here.
>>
>>128596883
In WA and OR they get minimum wage plus tips. In Seattle that's $15 an hour.
>>
>>128597256

jt's not really a matter of being pretentious, if you're out with people and they want to eat somewhere and you're hungry you eat what's edible on the menu and shut the fuck up about it instead of being difficult

and sometimes you don't feel like eating french fries which is the typical "i can't eat anything here" go to
>>
>>128596693
My man, I'm doing this too. Any tips on the buying end? Do you go through wholesalers?
>>
>>128597634
You've not refuted my statement at all.
>>
File: 1496170976162.png (123KB, 1290x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1496170976162.png
123KB, 1290x1212px
>>128597761
u fucking know it
>>
>>128588352

Capitalists are in for a hell of a ride and it's going to be fucking great

Millenials prefer public transit over the car in the cities. While the car provide a lot more freedom, you also: pollute more; get a constant source of expenses; gotta deal with parking and traffic. Big cities will see incredible growth opportunities surrounding public transit (except in America of course).

Millenials would rather shop online than in retail. Nobody likes going to a place only to find out it's out of stock; or having to deal with dumb employees trying to shove insurance and membership cards down your throat. The only way to save retail is to increase convenience to rival that of online shopping. That means shit like Amazon Go and having shops nearby public transit hubs or residential areas.

Salesmen are also going to have to disappear. Millenials don't like being told what you need to buy by a guy trying to make a commission. It's a big hassle to the retail experience, nevermind telemarketing. Capitalists will have to come to terms that millenials don't really like buying stuff as much as previous generations. They'd rather invest in themselves or buy something with a story. This is already changing the face of advertisement, of course. In place of salesmen, when you feel like buying something you hire a stylist to go out clothes shopping with you; or tip a nerd online for helping you choose a new smartphone, etc.

Regarding food, there's just a massive trend worldwide towards being healthy. Fact is, you simply cannot operate productively in today's job market if you are an unhealthy slob stuffing your face with fast-food, frozen dinner and chain restaurant food. Millenials are trading fast-food for shit like juicing, buying quality groceries to cook at home (an invaluable life skill) and going out to eat at real chef-run restaurants.

Imagine being a boomer clinging to WalMart, Sears and Applebee's.
>>
>>128597131
can cook anything buy asian food or BBQ because I don't have the tools. Maybe Indian food since I can get the spices but any normal cunt cant tell
>>
>>128594141
You use that in combination with the soap. What kind of uncivilized faggot are you?
>>
>>128596820
>Just embrace your shittiness like Waffle House. I don't see that place pretending to be the ultimate breakfast experience.

The W on the sign is burned out, so it's the Affle House <--- Jim Gaffigan joke
>>
>>128598059
You' haven't even put up an argument.
>>
>>128596820
>Just embrace your shittiness like Waffle House
this. waffle house is god-tier post-workout food
>>
>>128597988
I said to the other guy I want to but can't afford to at the moment. I even have the leave from work but I need to get enough savings so I still have $10,000 in the bank
>>
>>128597131

everyone who's ever eaten food i've cooked has really liked it, they like my baking too

it's really not that hard to cook food that's good it's more just time consuming and cleaning after sucks

which is why my partner and i usually divide it up, and i'd rather eat his food than go to a restaurant because it really is that good and he's worked in restaurants
>>
>>128598102
public self driving cars will probably become the primary mode of transportation in first world countries soon
>>
>>128598143
wtf are you on about? I was replying to a poster that claimed Millenials use shower gel instead of bar soap. Can you even into reading?
>>
>>128598143

loofas seem really unhygenic and i just rub the soap on with my fucking hands instead of keeping a crusty jizz sponge in my shower
>>
>>128594469
I miss papa John's desu, they all left my area except one, and it's a 30 minute drive in a Jewish suburb. There's a great local chain here that has 15 or so locations in the city/suburbs. Minsky's pizza, real nice shit. If you ever come to Kansas City, you gotta go to one after bbq.
>>
>>128598317
learn how to prep food is good advice too. even if your partner can't cook try and get them to learn how to cut stuff up

then you can go in and cook it
>>
>>128598013
And I'll add: every fucking place you can imagine in Seattle or Portland has a tip jar sitting out, with some faggot ass "witty" sign on it saying something like, "college fund" or "retirement plan" trying to guilt you into tipping on the $18 sandwich you just bought to go with your $7 latte.
>>
File: 1494016849163.jpg (108KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494016849163.jpg
108KB, 800x528px
>>128598102
half this thread is boomer shill faggot old cucks that just need to croak already. i'm fucking 30 and these old fucks are holding the kush jobs
>>
>>128598721
>is 30 years old
>calls /pol/tards old fucks
>>
>>128598637
>And I'll add: every fucking place you can imagine in Seattle or Portland has a tip jar sitting out
same here. the minimum wage was raised to $12/hour here recently too.

>go to ice cream shop
>order one scoop of ice cream in a sugar cone
>employee spends 7 seconds scooping it onto the cone
>i pay in cash
>employee "adjusts" the tip jar after giving me my change
>look her right in the face and say "that wasn't even worth $12/hour, i'm not giving you more"
>herface.jpg
>>
>>128598317
>>128598584

This is why I never buy a steak when I'm out to eat. I can cook a way better one at home for 1/3 the price. It's always overcooked at a restaurant. I order it rare so it'll come medium rare, but it's always medium well to burnt.

The wife can bake and we have a huge herb garden. Sometimes our meals are entirely from our own garden, except for dressing and meat.
>>
>>128594656
Red Robin straddles the line imo. Some good chains I like are Freddy's, Five Guys, and some Chinese places. Pizza hut is alright sometimes too, cause a 20$ pan of grease is what you need every once in a while.
>>
File: 1496360888583.jpg (120KB, 672x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496360888583.jpg
120KB, 672x800px
>>128598939
<being this new
the chang has been with me since i was your age chillin with wt snacks faggot
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.