[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just so angry at Muslims and Islam in general but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_0050.jpg (30KB, 328x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
30KB, 328x449px
I'm just so angry at Muslims and Islam in general but I'm not allowed to express it.

Anyone else feel this feel?
>>
>>128587237
Does Japan censor hatred against mudslimes? I thought hating foreigners was encouraged in Japan.
>>
>>128587237
once it gets bad enough, the people and governments will retaliate, just you wait
>>
you're in japan though why would you not be allowed to express it
>>
>>128587369

I'm not Japanese but in the last 24 hours my country and my parents country both got attacked by Muslims and all I see are people hash tagging garbage about love and acceptance while they plan a bigger and deadlier attack.
>>
why are you angry at us anon?

do you hate me? i didn't do anything to you
>>
>>128587979
>!niqablaUY6
>niqab
>that tripcode
>>
>>128588086
i am niqaabi yes
>>
>>128587979
lol
>>
>>128587237
Not really. I think Islam is a scourge that should be cleansed from the world and tell my opinion to anyone who asks.

No one here cares if you hate Muslims unless you are really passionate about it and mention it at every opportunity. Then they'll just think you are an idiot. The vast majority of people in Serbia hate Albanians and Gypsies. Bosnians are alright (it'd be nice if they abandoned Islam though) but all Albanians should die horribly
>>
>>128587237
will attack on titan always be shit?
>>
>>128588232
it is a legitimate question. i haven't done anything to this anon, let alone anyone at all. i've never spoken to him and he didn't even know of my existence until i posted in this thread.

why would he hate me?
>>
>>128587648
Your parents asked for it
>>
>>128588355
the same reason i hate you. stand for a hypocritical ideology which is cancer. and we know it, at least here. the lying could have worked if the ideology wasnt that retarded and violent
>>
>>128588156
post eyes pls
>>
>>128588536
our ideology is not violent. most of the surahs that gets posted here/twitter/facebook from alt-right/right wing supporters are either

a) laughably bad arabic translation (likely on purpose)
b) taken completely of out context
or c) used in the way ISIS uses them and misinterprets them on purpose

how many muslims have you met online and in person? and how many of them were negative in any way, shape or form to you?

>>128588717
too much fitnah already
>>
>>128587237

Well I'm allowed to express it so I do. And plus, you're in Japan. What do you have to worry about?
You get to keep your culture.
>>
>>128588820
youre trying this shit here? really?
>>
>>128588820
>our ideology is not violent. most of the surahs that gets posted here/twitter/facebook from alt-right/right wing supporters are either

a) laughably bad arabic translation (likely on purpose)
b) taken completely of out context
or c) used in the way ISIS uses them and misinterprets them on purpose
Islam isn't ISIS tier violence but it's not compatible with western society. And I'm saying that as a Muslim. All the Muslims who go to the west should be prepared to either integrate or fuck off.
>>
>>128588820
there's no point in defending Islam on here, most people don't care enough to try and understand, they're just looking for something to hate.
>>
I'm not, if a bunch of globalist invaded my country I'd do the same thing. It's Israel and the khazar Jews we should be upset about
>>
>>128588820

There's an extremely radical side to your religion. Denying it won't help you. You better start reforming and speaking out against it before you are all deemed the enemy. And it may already be too late.
You should have done more. Instead of these excuses you make.
>>
>tfw you write "Mohammed was a war-chief" and it gets taken down as hate speech
>>
oh my the muzzies are in full damage control mode
>>
>>128588949
see, you have no argument and cannot even respond to what i say. refute what i said, please, instead of just using ad hom.

>>128589041
and i do not disagree with you.

>>128589150
i notice that.

>>128589169
"radical" when referring to muslims is often used interchangeably with "devout".

>>128589278
still unable and refuse to refute what i said.
>>
>>128587237
Yes. Are you planning on having children? Because your birthrates will be the reason you will finally have to accept immigrants
>>
>>128589334
you know whats going on. everyone here knows whats going on. no need for this.
>>
Islam is dogshit
All I know you're lucky I don't have my finger on the button all you dirty desert goatfuckers would be glasssed
>>
>>128589334
> radical" when referring to muslims is often used interchangeably with "devout".

Right. So you admit " devout " Muslims are radical, chop off heads, blow themselves up waging jihad, and marry children.
You just lost all credibility and the debate is now finished. Bye now. Pathetic by the way.
>>
>>128588820
Later suras oversribe the earlier suras and the book gets more and more warlike the more power muhammed gets.
There is no fucking muslim minority anywhere that doesnr starts shit and even Singapor needs a special police to keep them under control like a leashed dog.
In turn every minority in islamic countries gets hounded and lifes in discrimination.
Fuck you and your cult I only respect its syncretisized offshoots that managed to take the cancer out.
>>
>>128589484
why don't you open your eyes and stop blindly hating things that you don't understand, just because people you think have the correct ideology tell you to hate them? it is clear, so very clear that you don't know /why/ you dislike us, you can't even refute a single point i made!

o allah swt open his eyes to the truth

>>128589524
i said used interchangeably. am i radical to you?
>>
>>128589740
listen, ill put it as simply as i can. there is noone here you can fool. everyone here knows already your lies and pointless sophistry. what youre saying is not news. people here have debated over and over again these bullshit points you have been instructed to tell people. people here sort of know what points you will raise. there is no point in doing this - you have no wider uneducated audience to convince.
>>
File: tumblr_ntcvcuIt291sd0ncho1_1280.jpg (924KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcvcuIt291sd0ncho1_1280.jpg
924KB, 1280x1707px
>>128589937
>still refuses to refute any point i made, 6 posts later

really activates the almonds, doesn't it? really takes the 'ol noggin for a joggin, huh?
>>
>>128590113
yes, that is exactly what im doing. nothing will be refuted anymore. there has been enough discussion.
>>
>>128589740
>i said used interchangeably. am i radical to you?

Yes you're radical. As you say, " Devout " and " Radical " when talking about Muslims is interchangeable. Your own words.
Therefore, any radical Muslims that chop off heads, kill, wage jihad, and marry children, are simply DEVOUT.
So you've just proved to me your entire religion is radical shit because you said " DEVOUT " Muslims are interchangeable with the radical ones. Same thing.
Okay. Fine. I agree with you. Devout, radical, as far as Muslims go, same thing. Yep. That does seem to add up and I thank you for being honest.
>>
>>128590345
you are really quite sad. i hope allah swt lights your path and you see the truth.

it is clear you don't fully understand what you've been told to believe about us, and that likely extends to other aspects of your beliefs.

inshaa allah
>>
>>128590523
hope all you want, im waiting for the day the normies realize your lies. can you imagine how glorious the retribution will be?
>>
>>128590113
You have no argument either.
>bad translation
Countries like past turkey and zentral asia were they used to teach the quran in their native tongue are more peaceful and less restrictive then the hellholes of the arab peninsula were they speak the cleanest arabic, care a lot about the book and thus chop off hands, kill apostates, ban temples and churches of other faiths and are generally extremely hostile.

>out of context
Sometimes true but the later surahs overwrite the earlier ones and call for violence. Muhammed slaughtered a whole jewish tribe that did not want to yield afterall when he finally had enough people bwhind him. Your countries are always in conflict with the infidels in some way. South Thailand, the phillipines, bangladesh, egypt against the copts it has nothing to do eith western opression.

C
>Isis
Isis are true believers and willing to die for the faith I respect their sincerity.
If theyd do it for power or selfish reasons they would be more pragmatic and not reject all possible allys.
>>
File: affichesantiuoif.jpg (31KB, 430x271px) Image search: [Google]
affichesantiuoif.jpg
31KB, 430x271px
>>128588820
>our ideology is not violent.

Tell that to the Christians oppressed in Algeria.

It's one thing to say that most muslims do not condone Daesh and their barbaric attacks - just like I don't give a free check to any christian burning a mosquee in Sudan.

It's another to say "our ideology is not violent". Yes, it is. We're oppressed for our faith on pretty much every country where islam is a majority. Muslims Brotherhood isn't burning people alive like Daesh but they still have a project for society and that includes making people like me second-class citizen.

> Picture reads "We, french and muslims, against terrorism"
>>
>>128588820
Every muslim male at my very diverse high school was 'negative' to me, and to most other races besides each other.
>>
File: 1494161838361.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1494161838361.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>128588820
Either you don't know shit about the history of islam or you're full of taqiyya. Abrahamic religions are cancer period.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza
>>
>>128590875
Haha, I guess Salami is too busy exploding internally to reply.
>>
>>128590523
top b8 m8
>>
>>128587648

Then how about you get the fuck out of Japan and defend your OWN country, you filthy nigger?
>>
>>128591863
how?
>>
File: abU82Jb.jpg (342KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
abU82Jb.jpg
342KB, 1024x1024px
>>128590810
can you imagine how glorious the fire will be on the day of judgement when you kufar are sentenced to eternal hellfire in jahannam?

>>128591419
>most other races
islam is not a race. look at Hajj. many different races, they all get along perfectly fine. maybe you should have paid more attention in school instead of thinking everyone was out to get you.

>>128590875
because these areas in the levant/penninsula believe in shariah. sharia law = islamic law. turkey and central asia are irrelevant when it comes to shariah.

>>128591727
>Korea
how does it feel being America's lapdog, considering you owe your entire country to them?

your country is so bad and such a resource drain...

>help, protect us and liberate us!
>protect us during the vietnam war, too!
>hey you guys got us here, help protect us more by sending us some of your troops and weapons and defend our border!

dogs, all of you
>>
>>128587237
not really, everyone i know dislikes them to an extent
>>
>>128592141
nah. but i can imagine how you lot will be dealt with in my lifetime.
>>
The enablers boil my blood.
>>
>>128587237
I feel a feel when livers get through
My feelest feel makes shills shit blue
And if I could share this feel
Maybe you would see it is real
My feeling feels alive, and mudshits too

Then my feel gets really mad
It turns the lefties sour and sad
Every hour as my feel screams doom
The hijabs dead, sent off to their moon
My feeling feels alive, the lefties too
>>
>>128592141
Sharia=islamic law
Glad you agree with me. Too bad sharia is hostile to our very existence as you are an extension of a people who want sharia whereever they get away with it as it is the law of god aka highest moral authority we see you as an enemy. It has nothing to do with blindness but the disbelief in the merits of converting to your faith.

>we are not violent
>glorious eill the day be when your soul will be tortured for eternity
Lol
You guys are far more sadistic then any possible murderer could be.
>>
>>128587237
Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Speak the truth about Islam and although people may be offended, others will be glad you spoke out, because they may be feeling the same as you.
>>
>>128587237
same here, hope for they day spain will get rid of all muslims and jews as we did 500 years ago
>>
>>128587237
Nah. I live in an insanely Islamophobic part of the world. We've always hated Muslims.
>>
>>128592636
If the forced migration of Germans from neighboring countries after the war was justified, the same stands true for a Muslim expulsion from Europe today.
>>
File: CTw2_QeWIAATyNm.jpg (71KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
CTw2_QeWIAATyNm.jpg
71KB, 480x571px
>>128591304
>Christians oppressed in Algeria
Don't pretend to be innocent, frog.
>>
>>128592426
This. I dont activly hate muslims they are different, they are enemies if they manage to get a hold on power and thats fine as they have an own moral standing and do it for a reason. In fact they are very sucessfull too so this can be respected as it works.
But the enablers from our own camp who believe in nothing but being a submissive bitch when it suits them for comfort these I hate with a passion.
>>
File: 1496635251479.jpg (54KB, 705x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496635251479.jpg
54KB, 705x633px
He can't even be angry at Muslims
>>
>>128592636
Get rid of that area in marocco first. It cannot be defended and is just a gateway.
>>
>>128587237

I just express it nowadays. Don't give a fuck anymore. Even when there are muzzies around me. I can do this because many people are doing it. Together we are strong.

There used to be a time where I would be scared for an offended reaction (i mean IRL, not behind a keyboard) but that time has long passed. Fuck these brainwashed idiots.
>>
>>128589169
They're already all the enemy, anon.
>>
>>128592616
>Too bad sharia is hostile to our very existence
why is this? i agree it is incompatible with the west, but like i said, it is Islamic law. imo brothers and sisters should return to dar al-islam, and all foreign combatants located in dar al-islam should be withdrew. let us deal with our own issues, and let us live how we want.

you all talk about muslims forcing sharia and their culture wherever they go, but how about west (aka america) forcing their culture on us, forcing democracy, and setting up failed dictatorships as well as occupying our country and killing more civilians than ISIS has?
>>
>>128587237

Watch this video and be blown away by the truth of Islam.

You know the Jews control the media and governments.

It is Islam fighting the Jew and ZOG governments.

Learn the beauty of Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok
>>
>>128592991
stop with the german inferiority complex. the enemy is the enemy. those people want you subjugated and you know this is not an exaggeration. yes, your politicians are the reason they can try to subjugate you, but this doesnt diminish how hostile they are. fuck both the politicians and muslims.
>>
>>128587237
Trump worked hard to create political climate in which you can say whatever you want.

So say whatever you want. It's okay again.
>>
File: IMG_1105.jpg (62KB, 450x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.jpg
62KB, 450x404px
>>128589150
....says the jew-hating mudslime.
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (26KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
26KB, 236x192px
This is a 'fuck Islam'-thread now.
>>
US & UK Do need to get tha fuck outta tha middle east. Why tha fuck you think we got all these crazy arse Muslim fucks running round tryn'a kill us all. We're fucking blowing up their homes
>>
>>128587979
All muslims are different, so no, I don't hate you. I don't hate any individual muslim.

But do I worry about Islam? Yes. And I know many others do too.

And I'm not just talking about major events like terrorist attacks; I'm talking about the divide that exists between muslims and the rest of us.

In general, muslims seem so different from us. Let's take an example that has been widely discussed in the media lately: high schools.

Let's say you go to a high school with both western and Islamic students. Do the muslims drink with the rest of us? No. Do they come to our parties? No. And what if I happen to fall for a muslim girl? Too bad; she's off limits. In a school scenario, muslims tend to keep to themselves. What do they do for fun? We don't know.

Might seem small, but this reflects all of society.

The reason I mentioned this example is that it shows the divide that exists between muslims and the rest of us. We are just too different from one another. This doesn't necessarily lead to hostilities - I can still walk up to the muslims and talk to them and vice versa. But we only interact with each other if we have to.

I genuinely believe that muslims and Western Europeans aren't supposed to live alongside each other. But that's what's happened, so we should try to make the best out of the situation.

When it comes to hatred of Islam, it's important to remember that we are dealing with a religion/ideology that none of us really understand. Therefore, we judge the entire religion based on the actions of its followers; actions that many of us vehemently disagree with.

I'm sorry for this long post. I just feel the need to get it out of my system. I'm just so worried, y'know? I'm genuinely scared of what all of this might lead to.
>>
>>128593131
Seperation into the darbs makes sense but for seperation to happen you need some kind of open adversity and understanding about why direct coexistence is not possible. To get to that point, shitflinging is simply a consequence of how humans act when they have to convinve themselves about accepting conflict which is why you thibk of this board for example as hateful. It is to some degree, sometimes irrationally so but nobody can be rational all the time.

>America
I listened several cases of hostility between muslims and infidels not related to the great satan so its not as we can be framed as the sole agressor.
Whether americas antics in the middle east are just or not its just another episode in the inevitable clash of cultures where sometimes the other sometimes you happen to be at the end of the shitstick.
>>
>>128587237
I feel it. Channel your frustration into this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
>>
I grew tired of terrorism and all the killings. Masses of people die all the time from all kind of reasons. Niggers kill other niggers in Africa. People get killed by cartels, third world children gets raped and killed and sandniggers gets bombed and there are nothing they can do about it.
What's most frustrating is that white people are getting killed all over now is nothing but their own fault. Pushing 'multicultralism' and 'diversity' and now they are paying for it. Instead of admitting they fucked up they are such pushovers and in complete denial. I honestly wish the kind of people who tweet things about 'tolerance' ''love' 'unite' 'not-all-muslins' would fucking get bombed.
>>
>>128587237
Welcome to the UK mate.
>>
>>128587237
No, not really. I say what I want and don't give a fuck. Nearly everyone I talk to actually agrees with me.
>>
>>128587237
We need a holocaust, these fucking mudslimes are reproducing too quiclky
>>
>>128589334
I don't even know why you're bothering. It's like telling the executioner you didn't do it. Nobody here believes you, and I really wouldn't care even if you were telling the truth, your disgusting religion has caused all the major conflicts and the majority of terrorists attacks in the world for the past 20 years.

Eat pig shit and die.
>>
>>128587237
No. Because I express my distain.
>>
>>128593378
Well, we are a democracy so we ultimately get the politicians we deserve.
If we have an adversary who knows what he stands for while we suffer from an existential crisis it is the latter that needs to be adressed first.
>>
>>128594717
I don't understand what it's like there?

You're not allowed to condemn terrorism? Or what? What are the limits on what you can say? What happens if you speak out?
>>
>>128594275
alhamdulillah i appreciate you and your post. everyone here should read this

>>128594912
fuel for the day of judgement fire inshaa allah
>>
>>128595008
with the politicians you have, if all the muslims disappeared overnight in germany, this will only be a pretext for inviting more terrorists. you have to kill your politicians first
>>
>>128592004
Axe in the back of the head of your enemy. What is there so difficult to understand?
>>
>>128587237
Never, but hey, I'm from country in risk of getting its democracy taken :^)
>>
>>128594275
Replace Muslims with autists and I still agree.
>>
>>128595266
fair point. though i sincerely doubt it any of us has the guts to do it.
>>
>>128593200
Islam is Chinese drone from the very inception.
Good luck with this.
>>
File: IMG_7201.jpg (820KB, 2320x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
820KB, 2320x2320px
I just came back from living in nipnong for over a month. I saw more hijabs than I wanted to see. Wtf japan

Also loved how the few pods of Africans I saw were just as loud, avoided, and threatening looking as they are in the states

Also your engrish isn't as funny as expected, this is best I could find
>>
>>128587443
It won't, I used to think that we would go apeshit if so much a whiff of Islamic "extremism" got caught here, now I realise that lefties will do anything to justify it. An attack on Ireland will give rise to all sorts of revisionism where we were also imperialist slave owners or some shit.
>>
>>128587979
You could stop being a muslim or at least not be an obtuse dipshit.
>>
I salivate at the thought of personally annihilating mudslime dogs one by one.

Just read history of what they did to Persia. It's a tragedy, a horrible tragedy, and no one teaches it, no one remembers. What happened to Persia is what they plan to do to us, their game has not changed.

"Convert, pay the jizya, or die."

I'm so frothing angry. I even hate muslims more than jews, if that is possible.

>>128588820

Nice taqiyya but we already know your tactics. You will pay. I want to, gods I can't even explain my wrath in words. I am a lion on a chain.

I will never forget your crimes.
>>
>>128594275
i agree
>inb4 leaf
i hate islam but one of my best friends is a westernized muslim. he drinks, eats pork sometimes, and has non-muslim girlfriends. the only muslim thing he does is observe ramadan. hes really cool and we have similar interests and senses of humour and hes a very close friend of mine. it doesn't make sense for me to hate him just cos hes a muzzie.
it's kinda like women i guess, overall i dont like or respect them but i personally know several women that i like and are worth of my respect
i know #notall______ is a meme but it does have an element of truth in it
>>
>>128589740
Your religion doesn't belong in the west, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>128596052
You do not understand...
>>
File: 1495839219113m.jpg (146KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1495839219113m.jpg
146KB, 1024x693px
>>128587237
>upset about something
>not allowed to express it

seems like the perfect storm imo
>>
>>128587648
You should check out reddit. The frontpage is 24/7 full of love speech, drumpf hate and endless platitudes. Or maybe you shouldn't check it out. That place causes aneurysms.
>>
File: 1493294678938.jpg (41KB, 460x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493294678938.jpg
41KB, 460x636px
>>128596154
what dont i understand eesti
>>
>>128595569

The only place you find a high number of Africans is near whore houses in Shinjuku... lol

Couldn't pull so you decided to pay, eh?
>>
>>128595253
We as a society want these politicians as we have become apathic and dont know about our merits and beliefs besides those that bring pleasure.
If youd remove both politicians and islamic foreigners we still would be headless and for example accept blandaing up with other groups of immigrants while casting aside more of the old values creating some canada lite state and culture. We are thus bound to get into conflict with any influence that does not has canada as a cultural endgame. This is not a conflict between politicians and the people who get sold out out to islam its a conflict inside of our society with Islam being an oppurtonistic bystander who wonders if the outcome of that conflict will be able to defend itself.
>>
>>128587237
No, because in America we have REAL freedom of expression.
>>
>>128596390
How Islam wages war.
And that Islam is Chinese drone, chinks invented it and unleashed on their enemies and competitors.
>>
>>128587979
Kys you smelly paki
>>
>>128587237
Your country is not ridden with that cancer tho, right?

What the fuck are you talking about? I thought nip's goverment is based..
>>
>>128588820
how do you know to hate a rat?
>>
>>128596622
you as a society have laws passed down on to you from foreign powers. you have foreign powers in control. you have severe censorship. stop shifting the blame. if you assimilated with the polish it wouldnt be a problem and you nkow it. having all this censorship, foreign influence, holocaust guilt, AND FUCKING RETARDED COMMIE POLITICIANS is the problem.
>>
>>128596052
In America, muslims were completely assimilated. The difference is the degree of acculturation. Now that the hijab has become a symbol of Muslim pride and not oppression of women, muslims have decided that they don't have to be more western to fit in, and that they replicate the third world shit holes they came from in America.

That is where you can draw your line. Muslim fundamentalists are poison.
>>
File: stop it.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN. TAKE IT TO /BANT/
>>
>>128596052
You could argue he is simply a bad muslim who has abandoned the faith without knowing it. The individual is rarely as observant of the law of his community as requiered if it isnt beneficial.
>>
>>128587979
Stop being a filthy Muslim
>>
>>128596497
いいえ代々木公園に見た。大阪のアメ村も見た。
>>
>>128588820
Nigger do you realize where you are
>>
>>128590113
looks like the kinda place where people dissappear
>>
>>128587237
Yep. This place is the only outlet for my uncertainty
>>
>>128596951
>you know it
Well we would be polish then and not german tho

Being german however as a concept is dead for the reasons you listed. This brings confusion. Hell I dont know myself yet how to reinvent germany even if id like to.
>>
>>128595889
you?
a lion?
lol...
i am a lioness
my future husband will be a lion
you? you are nothing in comparison

>>128596762
i am white.

>>128597128
stop waging wars in our lands for your own greed.

>>128597235
it is a beautiful place.
>>
>>128596648

>China invented islam

Proof or faggot.
>chinese in process of several provinces falling to islam virus as we speak

If anything, they would have given this plague to central asia, who were their actual competitors, not some irrelevant bedouin sand savages half a continent away. Ever hear of mongols? China had larger worries, like the horse riding steppeniggers.

>>128597019
>In America, muslims were completely assimilated

They are not you faggot. They keep their heads down because we haven't forgotten nyan eleven.
>>
>>128588820
>>
If we gassed 6 million Jews then why cant we gas 1.5 billion moose limbs? Fucking goat raping shit eaters every last one of them
>>
>over 70% people against muslim "refuges"
>people give you wierd look IF you dont dislike mudslimes
>only Berlin sucking faggaots like mudslimes

No idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>128597450
the german and the polish are just as different as the east germans and the west germans. more or less at least. the name doesnt matter that much - the values and the society does.
>>
>>128597571
your future husband will be a grave under a pig slaughterhouse
>>
>>128591444
Nice source amk evladi.
>>
>>128587237
You don't even have any mudslime rats in your land jap though you like them are famous for flying planes into things and using weird swords. What are you bitching about?
>>
>>128594275
No shit you feel like they're aliens, they're fresh migrants. Meet 3rd or 4th generation muslims in Aus and then you'll find out what we do for fun.
>>
>>128595889
you're a fucking skeleton mode manlet, pussy. you haven't even seen a vagina in real life.
>>
>>128587648
How the fuck did they even let you in Japan if youre not a jap? What's japland even like? Did you see that city that was destroyed by the nuclear bomb or is that off limits?
>>
>>128587979
I don't nescesarily hate you I just think you'd be better off as a bar of soap
>>
File: PlBJD.jpg (75KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
PlBJD.jpg
75KB, 720x478px
>>128597571
Your future husband will see you as less than human. Nothing but cattle. That is what is taught in Islam. The only thing he will have in common with a lion is that he will be an animal hailing from some hot wastelands and has little more to achieve in life than being shot by a white man.
>>
>>128588820
Enough of them

They seemed like two faced lying rats. The ones I've seen in real life were all either oil rich princes here to dabble in real estate or on welfare not even attempting to get even an easy job
>>
File: 533.png (195KB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
533.png
195KB, 354x270px
>>128598821
>>
>>128587648
Fucking weeaboo english teacher get back to your country you bong
>>
>>128588820
I just started talking to this Persian girl
>tfw fuck she's hot and I kinda dig her
>i'm basically a Nazi
What do?
>>
>>128587525

Because expressing emotions of any sort is dishonorable in Nippon.
>>
>>128599192
read quran and try to understand her point of view. if you do not, and you still dislike islam and won't revert, she is off limits to you.
>>
>>128599192

Colonize.
>>
>>128598106
It is even more complex Bulgaria bro.
Every state down to the last little 100 pop village considers themselves different from each other.
There are entire circlejerks about this. Germans are in a constant fight with each other about their heritages.
If some bavarian fag would move to my northern city i would treat him as much as a foreigner as the local shitskins.
>>
>>128587237
> not allowed to express it
U can express it by jerking off on anime
>>
>>128595433
the most people on 4chan are not even affected by the politics since they stay in their basement all along i kinda feel that people like us would just defend the normis that get actually fucked by the politics so why dont we all go back to fucking azeroth letting the normis get raped from goatfuckers and chill
>>
>>128599192
Gas yourself because you're just a faggy contrarian
>>
>>128599428
yes, you are a confederation. this is normal. all im saying is fuck the politicians first
>>
>>128596937
Reminds me of a line from a movie I saw once

"Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in. It’s a hostile world, indeed. If a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, would you greet it with hostility? … Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? Rats spread disease. They bite people. Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. I propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet, I assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not? And except for the tail, they even rather look alike, don’t they? However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here, right now, as I’m talking would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk? I didn’t think so. You don’t like them. You don’t really know why you don’t like them. All you know is you find them repulsive"
>>
>>128595247
have you ever questioned your religion? Have you ever read scientific texts critical of religion?
>>
>>128598969
You think the current generation of Muslims have the same backwards mentality of the past? Especially western integrated youth?
>>
>>128596622
EU is already like Canada: no common culture or identity but many regional cultures and identities that the government feels it must stamp out
>>
>>128587237
>Tfw my friends are leftists

wat do
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (52KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
52KB, 711x669px
>>128588820
>our ideology is not violent
>>
File: bruh.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>128587237

Good, because Nips don't wanna hear some greasy English teaching foreign faggot sperg out about Muslims.

Autistic cunt.
>>
>>128597571
Muslim calling itself a lion? In reality a Muslim is more like a rat
>>
>>128597571

Probably larping.

Hey, sandnigger wannabe. Remember a few years ago when "muslim hunting license" gear was a big thing? My god I cannot wait for you to slip up and piss the normies off again, because this time it won't be movies and bumper stickers.

Muslims are weak materialists. The men are inbred pussies, the women have the faces of goats. Your only battle tactics are zerg rush and suicide vest, or ficki ficki rape.

Why would a woman be a muslim? You are seen as property, literally less worth than a dog or goat. The goat gets better food than you. You are a breeding sow.

>>128598650
>ausfailia

Back in my day, upside down posters were at least funny.
>>
>>128587237
you can express it, it's just a matter of what you're afraid of
>>
>>128599463
it is grim, but you cant let it all go to despair. you have to fight the good fight a little step at a time. it is unreasonable to assume anyone could pull the world on their shoulders and fix everything for everyone. take care of your family and close ones, try to get your opinion heard and be diplomatic about it. if the normie grub horde keeps getting their way, there will be nothing nice in this world. men make nice things - nice things dont fall from the sky. grow a thick skin, know your priorities, stand for yourself and fight your own fight.
>>
>>128597571
Be prepared traitor. Your headbag will be soaked in gasoline and set on fire. That will be your execution method
>>
>>128599386
I've read the Quran already, I'm Christian though and won't convert from that. Why would she be off limits?
>>
>>128597800
Soon. This time the whole west won't turn on itself over this
>>
Should be angry at Jews and Christians more. Without their fairy tales, the shitskins could not have plagiarized and legitimized their pedophile warlords' cult manifesto. You should be angry at stupid assholes who still believe there is a benevolent God more.
>>
>>128588820
nice taqqiyah, faglet.
you people came from the same place as kikes, so treachery is practically in your dna.

a "religion of peace" does not have a sword as one of its symbols, and it doesnt spread as far as malaysia, bosnia, massive stretches of african coast, etc.

the only muslims i could possibly trust are shia or some non-shitskin ones.
that's it.
>>
>>128599075
That's all muzrats deserve. A nuking and then a holocaust for all who survive the blast or are in our countries
>>
>>128599771
Kill them all
>>
>>128587237
>my SJW sister and I are talking
>did you see what happened in london, anon?
>yeah, it's almost like letting in muslims is dangerous
>you don't actually believe that, do you!?
>I'm starting to...how long are you going to ignore the evidence?

seriously
>>
>>128601098
>>my SJW sister and I are talking
>expects anything to make sense
when she gets a black/muzzle boyfriend, find the guts to beat his ass and protect her. i know i wouldnt, but i dont pretend to be a better man
>>
File: holykek.jpg (238KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
holykek.jpg
238KB, 600x750px
>>128599999
It...Bulgaria, I... I'll sort myself out. Gonna clean my room.
>>
>>128587443

I don't think it will get to that point. Islamification they know must be a slow process. You have to boil a frog slowly. After the Arianna Grande attack I was thinking, if they really wanted to hurt the west that night they could of figured out a way to kill Arianna Grande. A western slutty pop icon. But they didn't because they knew their base would turn on them
>>
>>128600443
>Gonna need less edge on that.jpg
>>
>>128601393
well, she is about to be going to school in new york city so
rip
>>
File: image.jpg (398KB, 757x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 757x555px
>>128587237
Careful now citizen...
>>
>>128587237
Don't worry anon, they are engineering consent for the destruction of Islam... that or they want to use Islam to maintain the current power structure where the 1% keep getting richer... honestly both option suck.
>>
>>128587237
Concentrate your hate on a particular sect of Islam: Wahhabism. That way you can say not all muslims with leftie faggots (and not be labelled a racist or islamophobe) while keeping your focus on the sect of islam that encourages this kind of faggotry.

Remove wahhabists.
>>
>>128599718

Yes, it's literally the core of islam
>>
File: ld-jew.jpg (16KB, 189x207px) Image search: [Google]
ld-jew.jpg
16KB, 189x207px
Is it more likely that the Jewish will wipe out Muslims or use them control the population while still maintaining full control?
>>
>>128599718
i dont know man, if you bang your head against the wall again will it hurt?
>>
>>128602048

Wrong. Every muslim is culpable.
>>
>>128588232

Damn it just hit me - something about your post & the subject.

I have been on /pol/ for a long time shitposting but only just then did it hit me. I feel so sad about all of this. We got too nice, it was our goodness that destroyed us. We of European descent really are fucked arnt we? Soon there will literally be no place that we can call our own.
There really is no turning back without war or uprising is there?

Demography is destiny. We really screwed up this time.
>>
File: 1492374007965.jpg (65KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492374007965.jpg
65KB, 450x600px
>>128587648
>I'm not Japanese but in the last 24 hours my country and my parents country both got attacked by Muslims
So you've taken the day of from fucking schoolgirls and cry on 4chan. I'm only sad they didn't kill more. The queen really got you guys tied down so hard that even Islamic terrorists can't get guns.
>>
>>128598474
No, I'm also talking about muslims born and raised here. As I said, all muslims are different; most of the muslims I've befriended are what I would call "cultural muslims"
>>
>>128602257
we never got too nice. being nice isnt bad. being nice is nice. you were lied to by your politicians and are being lied to all the time. watch yuri bezmenov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>128602528

Islamic culture is Sharia Law, and if you grant them power they will remind you.
>>
>>128594275
>What do they do for fun?
Fuck your sister
>>
>>128601522
Garrotte them all one by one in their sleep and then sell their organs
>>
>>128602579

Wrong. Tollerance of those who would destroy and subjugate you is pathetic weakness.
>>
>>128602528
>Cultural muslims
What a spit in the face towards the people who actually had to flee from Islamic territories
>>
>>128602048
Remove kebab
>>
>>128602788
and that is not being nice. that is being stupid.
>>
>>128602851
>Survival is stupid
WTF I love genius suicide bombers now!
>>
>>128602320
Twin machine guns and a unicorn would make Jesus less deadly.
>>
>>128602996
WTF? i just said that being "nice" to your enemies is not being nice, it is being stupid
>>
>>128599718
If anything the boomers are the last "decent" generation of western Muslims. Sure, nowadays you get a lot of the younger ones smoking, drinking and eating bacon, but they turn at a moment's notice. If you think you know a decent Muslim, go to their mosque, or pretend you're converting. You'll be shocked, I guarantee it.
>>
>>128587237
Haha no.
>>
>>128602792
Well, I can't really blame them. If you were brought up with certain traditions, you would likely want to continue practising these traditions into your adulthood, no matter how little you believe in God.

Every Christmas I go to church. I'm not Christian, but going to church on Christmas is a tradition for me.
>>
>>128603403
i see that you are new. lurk more. no the muslims you know are not "cultural muslims". you will understand in a while
>>
>>128597108
fair enough but that would also apply to me as a catholic. i still identify as a catholic even though i don't practice, because that's how i was raised.
>>
>>128587979

Yes you do. Your mindless defense of Islam helps enable terrorists.

>inb4 muh WBC

That family is a bunch of dicks, yes, but they're not killing anyone.
>>
>>128587237
We barely have Muslims over here, we're 24h ours mocking allah or mohamed, we don't give a shit, the bad part of it? 70%+ of your earnings will belong to the government and you cannot leave home after 10pm.
Full Christian countries aren't the heaven on earth even with 81 million white people
>>
File: Slayyyyy_the_kafir.png (395KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
Slayyyyy_the_kafir.png
395KB, 609x343px
>>128587237
>I'm zo angry at 1.7 billion of mozlem because 0,07% of zem succeed to bomb ze fuck out of me but yaz urrrh i hate izlam

You should absolutely not blame the useless government who cannot, after 4040595 terrorist attacks, secure its borders & stop terror attacks.

Y'all don't get that putting all of us in the same box as "terrorist" is feeding ISIS propaganda and pushing the most retarded of us to go full jihad on your asses.
>>
>>128603607
Well, what are they then? Maybe I should remove the word "muslim"?

Secular people who practice Islamic traditions?
>>
>>128592141

And just like that, the Muslim demon exposes himself. DEUS VULT!!!
>>
>>128603964
secular people who practice honor killing
doesnt sound right, does it?
>>
>>128603957
Actually according to polls, 16-23% support extremism. 81% in Syria thinks attacks are justifiable.

>0.7%
?
>>
>>128594275
This is a faggot reddit-tier post if I've ever seen one, and it's extremely fucking cringe-worthy.
>>
File: MoroccanSweetie.jpg (81KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
MoroccanSweetie.jpg
81KB, 500x485px
>>128604532
Ooh sorry dem polls have spoken.
You're all so dumb you don't even know how to interpret polls.

The Middle-East has a grudge against the West who came in, created a shitshow and then let it became more and more shittier. Plus add the fact that the West (mostly USA) is Israel's slave, the evil for the Middle-Eastern countries (Muslims or not)

Did your polls precised which kind of attacks are justifiable against who? Did your polls asked 1.7 billion of Muslims if they were ok with ISIS bombing innocents westerners?

>81% in Syria
Oh great, let's absolutely ask a war-torn country who suffered and still suffer from Western's involvement in the shitshow going on there if terrorists attacking the West is a good idea.

What did you expect? "No omg poor people poor western society dthey don't deserve it"

As long as Western nations will keep their ass in the Middle-East shit like that will keep on going to happen. The West should left EVERY INCH of the Middle East and go back home. Instead of playing SJW there.
>>
>>128604532
WOAH. Careful buddy you might cause mass lefty suicides if you redpill them on mainstream opinions in Muslim countries .
>>
>>128605394
fine by me. after we deport all of you.
>>
Write redpills on Islam on pieces of paper and leave them around town
>>
>>128587237
dumb frog/wojak poster
>>
>>128599192
>I'm basically a nazi

i am 100% certain you have never even read 1 page of mein kampf and are just a low-information, blue-pilled larper. A fickle proletariat who doesnt even know what nazism implied and has barely traveled.
>>
>japan
>>
>>128587237
This person probably does
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56837
>>
>>128605546
Please Bulgaria you're 14% Muslim and your country is irrelevent and seen as another E.E random powerless country in the world.
Also, deport me where? To the hospital? I was born here as much as my parents.
>>
File: v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-v2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-v2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>128599999

CHECKED
>>
>>128599999
Гoтин Get.
Cлaвa нa Кeк!
>>
>>128605914
to oblivion for all i care. youve had enough time to prove yourself not to be a retarded monkey. things will change, and your dream of a caliphate will be so utterly broken, you very little of you left will die in sorrow when they realized how foolish they were
>>
>>128604835
Why are you so angry? The last thing we need is more negativity
>>
>>128606398
im very fine with negativity.
>>
>>128606282
>your dream of a caliphate

Ctfu you're retarded. Who do you think I am? Abu bakr al baghdadi?
>>
>>128606553
i think that you are one of those who should use the time left to them to renounce
>>
>>128605998
лeвcки e бил тypcки шпиoнин
>>
>>128606721
Shut the fuck up please. You make me loose hassanats.
I have no "time left", stop your meme of rebellion against "muh mozlem".
I'm a student, I'm productive for my society, I never committed any crimes while even some pigskins I know don't have any jobs and spend their time being filthy thugs.
Stay in your shithole and don't talk as if you ever talked to one muslim.
>>
>>128607070
idgaf
>>
>>128607385
дaйбa
>>
>>128607106
and how about fuck you? it doesnt matter how productive you are when you are condoning undermining the system.
>>
>>128607497
Yo for real y'all think that Muslims are all involved
in a plan of islamification of France?
At first I thought you had some bad experiences with Muslims but I just see you're dumb af, that's why you hate.
>>
>>128607106
We actually meet a fair share of them around here, regardless of which town we live in. It's never positive.
Wherever they are higher in numbers than us the place becomes violent and a borderline ghetto, even city centers of smaller towns.
Muslims in this country are like a corruption zone, and if the corruption is big enough, and you visit the core of it, regardless of time of day, you're gonna have problems.
t. guy who's been assaulted and robbed more times than I'd like to admit, also lived in one of those places when I was young.
Albeit out of the tens of em who fucked with, sent dogs after me and beat me when I was a kid, there was this one muslim who was actually a good guy and saved my life from a speeding vehicle one time. That guy I liked, but for doing that and talking with me they started beating him too.
>>
>>128607771
it is very simple. you stop being muslim, or you face the hate that you deserve.
>>
File: 1493841924806.jpg (6KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1493841924806.jpg
6KB, 235x215px
>>128589740
>>
>>128607945
Well another Bulgarian told me that Muslims there are assimilated & even drink alcohol and eat pork.
And from what you wrote I see that you had good & bad experiences with Muslims. That shows that Muslims are different and there are good guys among them with who you can share good times.

>>128607948
This will be the last (you) you deserves
>you stop being muslim, or you face the hate that you deserve.
1. so you think I'll suppress my faith so I can avoid being hated? Kys. I couldn't care less about "hate".
2. Also I assume you're the type of person who hate on Muslims online and spread hate. Well you should know that you're nothing more than an ISIS puppet.
>>
>>128608582
lol, fuck you
you are a shithead for still even wanting to protect anything remotely muslim
>>
>>128589150
This
>>
>>128608792
And you're brainwashed.
Dismissed.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>128587237
Oy vey! I can't see why those terrible, White Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 720x507px
>>128587237

**WARNING RAGE TIER VIDEO**

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624/video/1

>be young white British man
>enjoying evening drinks and meal with friends in nice restaurant in central London
>mudslimes arrive yelling about God and start stabbing people, cutting throats and killing people
>be in fear of life
>pull out smart phone and begin recording as the police arrive
>another man, angry, and in fear of his life shouts "fucking Muslim cunts" at the attackers
>immediately become uncomfortable, tut, call him an idiot and virtue signal about the terrorists murdering people near you not being Muslims

These people are beyond hope. He's getting praised on Twitter for virtue signalling about muh religion of peace in a life and death situation too.

>lefties are brainwashed that they'll defend Mudslimes even while they're beheadings people in front of them
>their figurehead, Jeremy Corbyn, could be prime minister in the weekend
>>
>>128609209
fuck you. i will not entertain your superfluous claim for civility while children in manchester are being killed by nailbombs at a concert
>>
>>128609209
And you will forever be unwelcome on this land and everywhere else in Europe
Make sure you remember it every time you wake up and meet the native citizens of this country
>>
>>128609508
>I hate muslims because terrorist killed children
Muslims suffer from terrorism more than you dumbfuck.

globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
>>
>>128608582
Oi mate, "there are good guys among them" is a bit of a stretch.. I'm giving credit where credit is due but I'll say it again, this is one guy who was cool with me on the contrast of at least 20 people who I can remember by face or name that were not, and some of which were highly aggressive, and a lot more who I can't remember. That's a bit of a bad ratio if you ask me.

And they aren't assimilated in the manner you understand. Yes they drink, they eat pork, they smoke weed and do a hell of a lot of drugs. But they only enjoy the benefits of their religion like celebrating ramadan and stuff, where they're excused from going to school. They are all on benefits or run illegal businesses. Kids leave school around grade 7/8 and don't reenter. They are given housing and electricity + water free depending on where they live and how many kids they pump out. They are the main voter base of the ruling parties, this is the reason they're compensated so much, in case you're wondering.

I wouldn't call that assimilation. They also have a huge mafia of their own, there was a case against a bunch of them practicing extremism and the case was dropped shortly after some of the involved legal entities had their car blown up in front of their home, literally 10m from the block I used to live.

We have a lot of reasons to hate muslims, as they all either become westernized and seem to drop most of their religion, or they (d)evolve into what I'm describing.
>>
>>128609566
Lmao coming from a French it's 10 times funnier.
I have more non-Muslim native friends than Muslim friends.
We know the kind of guy you are. You're the kind of guy who give bad looks to black people and arabs in the subway but won't dare doing anything to them.
>>
>>128597594
Who(what finally fucked up mongols?
>>
>>128609667
So you base your judgement on 1.7 billion of people from the experiences you had with some?

>They dring, eat pork, smoke weed, do hell of a lot of drugs
>They're Muslims
Kek. Muslims by name or descent, yes, maybe.

I'm what you call "westernized" but I still follow my 5 holy pillars.
>>
>>128609639
So because something happened to someone else I can't be mad that it happened to me?
>>
>>128609910

What do you expect him to do?

Tell you what everyone else is thinking and then end up in a viral vid and sacked by his employers due to PC social conditioning?

Fuck you and your religion.
>>
>>128610276
You can't be mad at others who suffers too from what you suffer, unless you're stupid.

>>128610411
Or maybe if he have a problem with my religion he could just come talk to me about it?
Why don't people communicate?

>"Fuck you and your religion"
You just proved how this world lacks of communication. Instead of being stuck between your 4 walls & hating online, communicate?
>>
>>128609639
No wonder your capital city is so fucked, useless cuck
>>
>>128610857
I'm not a non-Muslim cuck. I'm Muslim and I wish that Paris was fully white like it has always be in order for tourists to like Paris & my country.
>>
>>128610833

I don't need to communicate with people who try to openly deceive others from the truth.

I read the Koran. Saw all the verses about disbelievers burning in the hellfire, a disgraceful torment guaranteed etc etc.

Not to take disbelievers as friends. Great rewards in paradise for Muslims who fight in the cause of the religion. Outright calls to kill the disbelievers wherever you find them.

>b-b-b-but that was just agains those mean Arab pagans!

Doesn't say that though does it? Just there in black and white, saying the vile stuff it does.

Your religion is a hateful death cult and everyone is right to be disturbed and disgusted by it in equal measure.
>>
>>128610225
>So you base your judgement on 1.7 billion
No. I base my judgement on an individual level and give everyone a chance. But I also base my judgement on statistics of events in my life.
I've had without exaggeration hundreds of negative experiences and somewhere in the range of 10-20 good ones. How many times can you get bitten by a dog before you start being wary around dogs? I keep my cool and give everyone a fair chance, but if someone mugs me or a friend I have nothing against opening someone's skull, and have taken part in something of the sort.
We who live here learn from a very early age to be careful around muslims but still give them a chance, and if they fuck up we get more aggressive than them.

As for your last point: If they say they are Muslims and go to a Mosque, we accept what they say and treat others who claim the same as part of their group. If you want to change the group's reputation and you claim to be part of it then it's your job to fix it, not my job to change how I see your group. I couldn't give a fuck what you believe what sex you fuck or what you like putting up your ass at home, if you're cool to me, I'm cool to you, but if you lump yourself with a bunch of violent criminals and dont do the work to clean your group's name, don't expect me to like your group.
>>
File: kqaQpM4.png (936KB, 1024x1541px) Image search: [Google]
kqaQpM4.png
936KB, 1024x1541px
>>128611739
>I don't need to communicate with people who try to openly deceive others from the truth.

Then don't cry when shit like terrorism happens.

>Saw all the verses about disbelievers burning in the hellfire
Yeah and? You're new to abrahamic religion? Where do you think unbelievers will end up in Christianity? Paradise?

>Outright calls to kill the disbelievers wherever you find them.
If you've read the Quran you'd know it has a context. Either you didn't use your brain while reading it either you read cherrypicked verses like 99% of people like you.

I can do the same with cherrypicked lovely verses form the Quran and say "my religion is peace".
You're stupid.
>>
>>128610411
Don't project your anglo impotence on us please
As much as I hate it, being a staunch individualist, we've started gathering between like minded people. He is too clouded in jewish media strawmen to realize what people like me really are
The faggot your replied to is the typical untermensch castrated sellout who has forsaken his roots, his integrity, his spirit for the privilege of yelping like a bitch from the obscene comfort our institutions provide to his kind
You can't blame him for not realizing the true situation he is in, his underdeveloped brain probably hinders his ability to get out of his narcissistic juvenile sense of fake superiority
He deserves the warning I gave him earlier, but nothing else. This land will reject him, like it has rejected his ancestors throughout the centuries
>>
>>128587979
You're at a peaceful 1% of the population. It'll be decades until the point you get dangerous to Britain's level. By then hopefully Islam will have collapsed - the loss of Saudi Oil funding, your own shit brains and culture amounting to nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0piloFXbfY

In the meantime, we don't want an atom of you. You have your own country, it sucks, but that's not our fault. Fuck off.
>>
>>128612168
That's fine as long as you don't harm Muslims who did nothing to you nor want you to harm you.
>>
>>128612357
>This land will reject him, like it has rejected his ancestors throughout the centuries

Still waiting for this day to happen. It's been 20 years that people like you are warning us about a day where something like that will happen. Still nothing though.
If you were like... Polish I could trust you but you're French. And France won't get rid of Muslims, you know it.
>>
>>128612292

There is no context. The Koran is believed by brown people of mass destruction to be the direct word of God, it doesn't come with a historical context handbook. It says what it says.

And your jpg is a complete distortion of what it says, obvious propaganda to soften the image.

Kys. Preferably not in a suicide bombing you sell out, self hating cuckhold convert.
>>
>>128613059
>There is no context.
Then I can't help you anymore. Stay stuck in the view of Islam you share with ISIS.
And I'm not a convert dumbass, but I won't wish death upon you.
>>
>>128612519
Like I said mate, everyone gets a shot. I find communicating to be far better than hitting people with sticks, but many of the muslims here see the stick hitting as the way to get what they want. In turn I have nothing against bringing an even bigger stick.
You sound like someone I'd get along with irl, I'm just saying that you shouldn't stick your neck out for people with whom you share a group name, when those people are the reason your group name is becoming more and more hated.
Clean up your roo- err.. religion!
>>
>>128588156
Post tits pls!
>>
>>128611100
THEN FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>>128613325
Well for me there are Muslims & terrorists. I wish more than anyone to clean up what's happening with my religion but it's a complex issue.
Of course you'd get along with me irl
>>
>>128612896
well you're not wrong. nobody can seriously think the entity in control of the geographic area you refer to as "france" would take such decisive action.
>>
>>128613793
I'm not living in Paris
>>
>>128587237
Pretty much every day.
>>
>>128587237
I also internet-hate muslims and feel like I can only express it here.

In real life, I only see muslims rarely and nobody else around me likes them either. When I interact it's because they are selling me a taxi ride or a kebab and religion (or in a fucking pub) and isn't a topic of discussion.
I live in rural Bavaria though. Idk what's it's like in Hesse or Hamburg or such shitholes. I would seem pretty hateful to hate on say, the ONE muslim guy who is super-nice here.

inb4 I see his taxi full of pressure cookers with nails and wires taped to them, idk, I just sympathize with the suffering of others (like me) and get upset about it.
>>
>>128589150
I understand Islam well. I come from a Bangladeshi family. I spent years brainwashed and now I know the religion i once belonged to was a retarded political system disguised as a religion. I know enough about my former religious belief to know that the insane murderous shit supersedes the nice friendly shit
>>
>>128614118
>I also internet-hate muslims
>I only see muslims rarely
Then maybe talk to one in order to have a legitimate excuse to hate them?
>>
>>128613300

Does the Koran come with an asterisk of historical context besides each verse?

No, it doesn't. It says what it says, dumbass.

That's why groups like IS, and their millions upon millions of similarly likeminded sympathisers, can interpret the Koran literally and cause the death and destruction they do.

Your religion is a death cult.
>>
>>128591444
Won't you get killed by the state for apostasy in turkey for this comment?
>>
>>128614136
Good thing. Last thing we need are munafiqs falling into the 'you're brainwashed by islam' & 'islam is a political system' meme redpilled by non-muslims.
>>
>>128592687
I'm a phone poster what flag are you?
>>
>>128614294
I can't believe you're so dumb.

The context of a verse is described in the Surah, the Quran puts the contexts itself without needing anyone else.

Again, you're a dumbass. And you should realize it when you share the same view of Islam with the 0,07% dumbfucks
>>
>>128589937
This right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6nq-4IhOk
No one on here is dumb enough to fall for the "Not muh Islam" meme.
Also fuck off back to fb Salima.
>>
>>128591444
>muh banu qurayza
>wikiislam
Lmao. Low iq inbred.
>>
>>128614560
>the immutable literal word of god
>needs context

pick one and only one, faggot.
>>
>>128614783
Wow you don't use your fucking brain.

The literal word of God has a context that God already put in it.
>>
>>128589740
We're taqiyya proof here, mudslime. Go peddle your lies on leddit.
>>
>>128587237
I thought japs hate sandniggers. Have they gone soft?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-19-36-36.png (531KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-19-36-36.png
531KB, 540x960px
>>128612896
You were spot-on for once, the trauma of having the tip of your dick cut doesn't seem to have damaged your brain as much as I thought
The game is slowly changing
>>
>>128614783

Lad's a retard.

Can't accept he belongs to a supremacist death cult.

Absolute lel at the ~1% claim of Muslims who sympathise with IS as well.
>>
I think I'm going to read the Quran and the Hadith, really get myself into an informed position as to how and why Islam is such a toxic faggot religion for shitters
>>
File: 1493803364400.png (497KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
1493803364400.png
497KB, 600x805px
>>128596291
This. A storm's coming, there's no doubt about that. Within the next decade, shit will hit the fan big time.
>>
>>128615160
>Slowly changing
Yeah, still waiting. Will be completely changed in 20 another years.

>>128615269
Beware with the hadith. They were written 200 years after Muhammad's life.
If you're intelligent you'll see that the violence in the Quran isn't free violence and is contextualized
>>
>>128589041
Integrating with infidels is haram. In your religion if you behave like them you are one of them, and if you like them you go to hell with them. Don't lie pls.
>>
>>128615781
Have you been in a coma for the last presidential electon ? Have you looked at the voting demographics ?
Try being even more of a passive-agressive bitch, it might give your bullshit opinions some more credibility you inbred mongoloid
>>
>>128615906
>hindu?
>>
>>128614921
that context would then supercede any other --wouldn't it -- you dipshit?

>>128615185
it isn't a death cult. islam is more than a religion. it's more than a political system -- it is an all encompassing view of the world (or reality). because islam encompasses every aspect of society, it is fundamentally counter-western.
>>
>>128589740
Fucking hell, the muzzies are here. Inshallah, your father will rape and beat you for interacting with unrelated males online.
>>
>>128616033
I'm no poo-in-loo, merci beaucoup.
>>
>>128616000
Absolutely not. 66% for Macron. Two times more than Le Pen.
Those who voted for Le Pen were mostly located in rural empty areas.
I'm so much laughing at you people who think that if Le Pen wins, it'll be a threat for Muslims or other minorities.
She can't do shit about Muslims already in & breeding. And she wants to eradicate Islamism fundamentalism, that sounds good to me.
>>
>>128615577
A united Europe may come into fruition
>>
>>128616357
What are you akhi? Pls no منافق
>>
>>128589041
So what action have you taken to educate people as to the correct translation and context?
>>
>>128615781
>If you're intelligent, you'll see the violence in the Qu'ran is contextualized
The problem is, random goatfuckers in the Middle East are anything but intelligent. Thus, they are easily convinced by "radical preachers" that the violence is necessary.
>>
>>128614257
You'd hate them too if you weren't one and have to see your own people slowly replaced by durkas and burkas.
>>
>>128616480
I doubt it. Nationalism is on the rise.
>>
>>128616719
>The problem is, random goatfuckers in the Middle East are anything but intelligent. Thus, they are easily convinced by "radical preachers" that the violence is necessary.

YES YES YES. Thank you for this.
>>
>>128616859
I understand the hate you have against us. Yes I'd probably feel the same way. But I'm a Muslim and I don't want any islamification of Europe nor I want more terrorism.
>>
>>128616401
That's cute, you think Le Pen isn't the first step..
Young people voted massively for her too, that's unprecedented, and the rural empty areas are going to be a game-changer with internet and flight technology improving. Is long-term thinking something foreign to you people ?
>>128617168
Then you can kindly fuck off to your shithole
Act on what you preach shitskin
>>
>>128593131
how the hell do you find back your own wife ffs?
>>
>>128588156
post lewds
>>
>>128618274
>Le Pen isn't the first step
I'm laughing so hard honestly.
1. Your 'first step' haven't been reached since 1972.
2. Even Républicains & french people hate your "first step"
3. If Le Pen wins, do not think that you'll win, it'll be chaos and don't expect minorities, antifas and anti-FN natives to shut their mouths and not put Le Pen under high pressure.
>Young people meme
Most of the youth voted for Mélenchon. The exact opposite.
>Fuck off to your shithole
Born in France, with parents born in France too.
And people like you make me want to stay in France actually.

Get over it, you'll die with sandniggers & niggers still living & breeding in your country.
>>
>>128587648
>I'm not Japanese

Then get out of their country you fucking race traitor.
>>
>>128617168
>Posting from France.
>>
>>128588281
Lol
>>
>>128615906
Wow! WTF I love Shias now!
it's the "moderate" ones that always play the hand of taqiya.
>>
>>128618274
>Young people voted massively for her
so what ? more than half the babies born today are non white
in one generation white people will be the minority and will lose all political power
>>
>>128619696
>more than half the babies born today are non-white
proofs please
>>
>>128587443
it will but due to finacial collapse remember we are at the fourth turning the fall of rome.
>>
>>128587237
>Anyone else feel this feel?
Yes, I would probably get beaten up and thrown into jail if I told anyone at my university how I feel about non whites in this country.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.