[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically what is going to be done about all of these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: images.png (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 260x194px
Realistically what is going to be done about all of these attacks in Europe?
>>
>>128577362
Nothing. Not until all of our country has been blown up, we will just keep "carrying on" and show these terrorists love with songs and stupid fb filters. Thinking anything will happen is blind, 95% of millenials in this country aren't red pilled, they believe we should fight terrorism with commie corbyn and love.

Lord help me.
>>
File: C7i5D4aXkAAZ_Qx.jpg (27KB, 590x555px) Image search: [Google]
C7i5D4aXkAAZ_Qx.jpg
27KB, 590x555px
>>128577362
>>
>>128577624
This, most normies don't give a fuck what's happening.
>>
I think it's just population control at this point.
>>
Import more niggers and muslims
>>
>>128577564
Just buy a gun, bulletvest and set of knives and start planning to get out from the area
>>
I was watching the news about this the other night, told my gf how the Afghan soldiers used to fuck little kids, the locals would blow themselves up, rape people for no reason, and how we are importing people like this into Europe.

She carried on doing her hair and ignored it all.

I'm pretty sure no one in england cares untill one day they wake up and realise the entire street they live on is Islamic.
>>
File: british.jpg (69KB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
british.jpg
69KB, 600x898px
>>128577362
Stop being a pussy and continue did we cry when germany bomb london no because we fucked up munich
>>
>>128577362
>realistically

There's no exact guess on the future my friend, there's just possibilities.

>EU's governments will keep in denial.
>Less and less Left-leaned people will be around, they just can't keep it up with even their children being murdered.
>Reasonable people and Right-wing citizens will start defending themselves, either with the police or on a semi anarchy mode, full anarchy is ultra-hard to happen so can be discarded.

With all this, people are fated to have less and less trust in their governments of power, either by being the petty political power game or just not giving you what they are supposed to do, Protection.
>>
>>128577804
This is actually the best path to take. It will take a number of large events for normies to realize what's happening to their countries.
>>
>>128578099
There was this ANA guy raped in a connex on our compound because he was 15 minutes late to formation prior to meeting with us for training.
>>
Prove you aren't racist...

Start accepting white South African refugees.
>>
>>128577362
None. And will get only worse since the curren problems are not solved. I can only imagine what will happen in 20 years.
>>
Complaining about no jobs and no pensions. Maybe proliferation of rape bracelets.

Some poor Pole will be stuck fishing a turd out of a pool.
>>
>>128577362
Nothing, the leftists are virtue signalling faggots who won't call out (((them))) for creating this mess and the right has been hijacked by (((them))) so as to scapegoat a religion with the aim of deflecting attention from their goal of creating a Greater Israel.
>>
Nothing. You will get murdered and raped to death, and your elites will laugh about it.
>>
>>128578367
It's fucked up man, we had to watch 4 afghan police fuck a bloke via ISTAR and werent allowed to stop it.

We caught a guy fucking a donkey one night too.

These just arnt the people you want in the West.
>>
File: big-race-traitor.jpg (42KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
big-race-traitor.jpg
42KB, 500x417px
>>128577362
>brits conquered the world
>now they are the ones getting colonized
Britain needs more refugees , and Sharia law!!!
Englandistan NOW
>>
>>128577362
Your only hope is that one day the millitary says enough is enough and overthrows the government.
>>
>>128577362
May will bravely crack down on these "extremists spreading hate on tha interwebz" and shut down "hate preachers safe spaces".
They will collectively shut down places like pol. There is no problem if no one talks about it.
Harsh internet censorship is the next step in stopping (people talking about) islamist extremism.
>>
>>128577362
Nothing, we need to carry on like before.
>>
>>128577362
Nothing unless violent revolution happens with mass execution of traitors and muslims. Governments will do nothing.
>>
Europeans will convert to islam more, and will vote for muslim leaders or leftists.
>>
>>128577362
Thought i saw that they were a head scarf ban
>>
>>128577362
Literally nothing lol
they've already found the formula to shutting the public up. Sympathy for Muslims actually goes up after each terror attack. Anything else are just casualties, zero threat to their power.
>>
>>128577362
Nothing. Absolutely nothing, sadly.
People are angry, but the people who are in charge are completely blind or in on the destruction of Europe.
>>
>>128577362
"Nothing."

The best the working class in the West can hope for is that the process is slow enough where you die of natural causes first.
>>
>>128584047
Nah mate. Natural causes is a drag. Just think now you're in a fucking hospital or they find you naked in your dirty bedroom next your dragon dildo with two week old shit on it, and then they put you in a coffin up for show after some guy at the morgue had to dress you up and powder your face after draining all your blood out and replacing it with formaldehyde.

Fuck no. Nuclear fire is the way to go. That's why I live in a city of logistical significance.
>>
Realistically, this is the 'being done'.
Appease in hope that you don't isolate moderate Muslims so that attacks are less frequent, encourage your women to interbeed and convert, police the Internet to inhibit any attempts at subversion, trust your post-national leaders to handle it.
This is the method. There will never be a resistance that is worth anything and Europe is far on its way, far passed the PoNR.
>>
File: vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg (39KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg
39KB, 449x449px
Gambling websites should let you bet on whether there will an even bigger terrorist attack this year. I would put down some money on that.
>>
>>128585088
>vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg
Damn. Is there anything this man can't do?
>>
File: genius.png (96KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
96KB, 500x380px
>>128577362
doncha know? it means we're winning!
>>
>>128577362
Terror attacks will happen more frequently until society is no longer sustainable to generate enough money to maintain it. At that point some small nationalist movement might try to kick out the immigrants but it will already be too late, there will be too many and the remaining whites have the laws against them.

You can thank chr*stianity for breeding weakness and spreading cancerous altruism for people from other groups.
>>
File: 1397177782958.gif (3MB, 481x296px) Image search: [Google]
1397177782958.gif
3MB, 481x296px
>>128585354
Even popcorn eating during happenings is more constructive than sitting idly, since at least it provides entertainment.

Seriously, make it useful. Let people gamble on them.
>>
File: 1496589068352.jpg (147KB, 700x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496589068352.jpg
147KB, 700x896px
>>128577362
Nothing.
>>
>>128577362
people will hopefully get tired of it, politicians will be shot, jews will be expelled and then the muslims will be reformed or expelled. fingers crossed
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.