[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romanian hits terrorist over the head with crate before giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (183KB, 674x872px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
183KB, 674x872px
May will keep people like this out of the UK but will sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>128574573
Fucking coming over 'ere and beating our terrorists.
Do you know how much they cost?
>>
And now it's time to salute a nigga.
>>
of course it was an East. Euro fighting back...
>>
>>128574573

He was also yelling for a pole.

Nigga was about to dig deep in his genes and start impaling muslims.
>>
Mark my words, Britfascists are going to push to ban crates. And wood. And anything solid with right angles.
>>
>>128574573
Why don't these Europeans just shoot the fucking terrorists?
>>
File: sadpepe.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
7KB, 230x219px
>>128582167
Our Jewish masters wont let us have guns after the last time...
>>
>>128582396
If you give me your address, I know a few intelligence agencies that hand out all kinds of weapons all over the globe, I'm sure they'll call me after this post and I'll let them know where to send the next shipment.
>>
>>128582683
Getting a gun here is not hard
but nobody except criminals needs them
its pretty safe here
>>
>>128574573

undesirables like gypsies still ebrace physical violence in their culture

only cucked white first worlder's internalize the pacifism bullshit
>>
>>128581960
Or deporting all romanians
>>
>>128582898
Fuck you, Romanians were the only reason the Ottomans were held back so long, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>128582841
You never need a firearm until you need it, Luka
>>
>>128582683
Romania,Constanta,Constanta,Str Salciilor nr 70
>>
>>128582683
I'm not a moderate beheader though.
I'm Orthodox Christian and i hate the Jews.
Your CIA kikelovers are more likely to kill me.
>>
>>128583121
How long at that address?
When does your camping permit expire?
>>
>>128574573
>helping out shitty britcucks in any way

why
>>
DON'T BE AN INGRATE
BIN THAT CRATE

NO NEED TO BE IRATE
JUST BIN THAT CRATE

YE BLOODLUST BE SATE
BIN THY CRATE

HI MY NAMES NATE
GIMMIE UR CRATE
>>
>>128583003
Until then ill enjoy my peaceful country
>>
>>128583435
Right up until a Romulan bashes you over the head with a crate, fucking up your fine motor skills so your food won't stay on the spoon but you can't use a fork because they are banned so you have to eat with your hands.
>>
>>128574573
Euros out! Muslims in!
>>
File: nadia.png (572KB, 428x594px) Image search: [Google]
nadia.png
572KB, 428x594px
>>128574573
Fucking 10/10!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.