[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck isnt religion illegal yet? it´s literally just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1496513293530.jpg (22KB, 234x221px) Image search: [Google]
1496513293530.jpg
22KB, 234x221px
why the fuck isnt religion illegal yet? it´s literally just a death cult and excuse to hate on gay people, trannies and to shit peoples self esteem if not used to molest kids or kill people
Religion is a scum from the old world and old world is fucking shit so it needs to go like, RIGHT NOW

Unless you want islam to bomb your people or catholics to rape your kids or christians to bully your lesbian daughter to try suicide etc
>>
File: GTLLWLL2.jpg (84KB, 625x588px) Image search: [Google]
GTLLWLL2.jpg
84KB, 625x588px
>>128572410
>just a [...] excuse to hate on gay people, trannies
>implying anyone would need an excuse for that
>>
>>128572410

*tips fedora*
>>
*bullys you*
>>
atheist fag.
states should be desecularized
>>
why the fuck isnt government illegal yet? it´s literally just a death cult and excuse to hate on rich people, whites and to shit peoples self esteem if not used to force taxation or punish victimless crimes
Government is a scum from the old world and old world is fucking shit so it needs to go like, RIGHT NOW

Unless you want government to bomb your people or to lock you up for not paying taxes or police to bully your lesbian daughter for trying suicide which is her own choice etc
>>
>>128572410
Fuck off kike.
Religion isnt required in order to hate faggots like you.
>>
>>128572410
How many religions can you count?
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.jpg (29KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.jpg
29KB, 600x585px
>>128572410
You truly are enlightened OP
>>
Why do people call abrahamic religions the "true" religion when Indian religions predate those by thousands of years, and various animistic religions predate that by even more?

It's time to give up religion, we live in an age of science. The universe is knowable.
>>
File: faggotop.png (634KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
faggotop.png
634KB, 600x778px
>>128572410
If you think people hate faggots solely for them being faggots you're wrong
In reality people hate faggots for using tripcode
>>
>>128572410
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

Religion tells you to stop being degenerate, have control over your passions and direct your energy towards higher goals.
>>
>>128574632
fpbp
>>
File: 1496347017184.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1496347017184.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>128575955
you´re a jew which is why you get scared of losing degenerate mass control tool so your only offense is saying atheism is for losers like pic related

you cant fool me with ad hominem i know your tricks

inb4 degeneracy loving cuckwestists defend their decline of west
>>
>>128572410
40% of gays are pedos
>>
Yeah! Stupid religions are just big meanie poopie heads that picked on me in high school. Without religion, everyone would have accepted my trans-bi-gay-brony sexualism and the jocks would have liked me!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.