[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No thread about this? There is a video/story going viral big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: cnnnnnnnn.jpg (2MB, 1940x2612px) Image search: [Google]
cnnnnnnnn.jpg
2MB, 1940x2612px
No thread about this?
There is a video/story going viral big! And with big i mean, holey sheeit big!

CNN filmed while staging a protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk

and more eyebrows to raise.
>First, the camera setup is definitely not consistent with a live news production. There are multiple lights and a stage monitor, which normally wouldn't be used in a live production – especially during the day. There are also far too many stage hands and assistants, as well as a food table. The camera angles seem inconsistent as well.
http://emptylighthouse.com/did-cnn-stage-fake-news-story-about-muslims-protesting-uk-attacks-914401227
>>
>>128569576
>fake news on cnn
it's like a car bombing in Baghdad
>>
SPREAD THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our opportunity to redpill People. This Video is going viral...
>>
>>128569785
>car bombing in Baghdad
this time it's a bigger bomb.
>>
File: fcc-logo-lg.png (4KB, 175x38px) Image search: [Google]
fcc-logo-lg.png
4KB, 175x38px
My brother just told me to do this:

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

send them https://twitter.com/FCC the video
>>
They were rearranging the protesters in front of the camera. We don't know yet whether it was staged or not. You have to prove that the protesters were paid actors or that the props were given by the crew.

Thread #1 >>128497215

Thread #2 >>128501487
>>
Very Fake News
>>
>>128570692
good to see that anons already talking about, but these are already beyond 300. There need to be at least one thread at top to keep the fire on.
>>
>>128569576

That picture proves nothing. The protesters moved around and wanted some PR. CNN was happy to oblige. We need more evidence.
>>
>>128570692
Moving around disoriented, and waiting for the cameraman to tell you where to stay, what to do, and how to raise the poster in your hand is, by definition, something staged, no matter if you got paid or not.
Were it a not-staged protest, those subhuman burqa females would've been protesting on their own ignoring the CNN and trying to get the attention fo other people on the street, Giacomo.
>>
>>128570692
>go to these old breads please so nobody hears you
>>128570974
>i-its nothing, image is shit and i didnt watch the video where becky is litterly telling people what to do

anon, are you for real?
>>
File: CNN.png (705KB, 829x747px)
CNN.png
705KB, 829x747px
No eyebrows to raise here they fucking staged it, its on their frontpage
>>
File: dawn~.jpg (151KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dawn~.jpg
151KB, 1600x1000px
Fake accusations of fake news, it's beautiful to see the right wing imploding in their own delusions, getting more and more isolated from the rest of the world

If you know shit about news coverage, its not uncommon for media outlets to try organize the people they are interviewing, and tell protesters give their story one by one, instead of interviewing the protest in chaos. it was a pretty fucking small protest too
>>
Califate News Network
>>
People watch CNN? Might as well masturbate with a cheese grater.
>>
That's not London bridge in those pictures that's tower bridge.

Whoever made that is not from London.
>>
>>128569785
it's like a jeep jihad in Europe
>>
>>128572445 Exactly The crew told the few protesters how to pose in front of the camera. They complied. What were they supposed to do, tell CNN to fuck off?

You have to prove that the protesters were paid actors or that the props were given by the crew. Maybe you're on the right track, but more evidence is required.
>>
File: LDNBridge.jpg (61KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
LDNBridge.jpg
61KB, 660x439px
>>128572753
London bridge is a shitty modern concrete job.
>>
>>128572445
tj;dr
>>
>>128572445
I'm surprised CNN could even park on the street what with ALL OF THE TOLERANT PROTESTANT MUSLIMS IN LONDONISTAN!
>>
File: lefty brain.jpg (41KB, 806x494px) Image search: [Google]
lefty brain.jpg
41KB, 806x494px
>>128572445
I like how lefties twist their brain to get along with reality.
OPs picture? Why mention. It has nothing to do with the rest. There is no context. Also that's normal. Nothing to see here. Please continue. Never forget TWO ice scoops!
>>
it does look staged, but even if it is, that doesn't mean it's fake. i doubt they paid the people holding the sings or anything. however i hope in the report they don't pretend it was spontaneous or something
>>
>>128571121
>Moving around disoriented, and waiting for the cameraman to tell you where to stay, what to do, and how to raise the poster in your hand is, by definition, something staged, no matter if you got paid or not

Pretty much this really.
>>
>>128570974
CNN Italy reporting in
>>
I have been at placard protests like this filmed by TV crews (during the EU referendum when campaigning for brexit).

The producers will ask you to stand in a particular place or way and will organise you so they can get a better shot. It doesn't necessarily mean the protest was staged.
>>
>>128569576
REEEEEEEE CNN FUCK OFF
>>
>>128572753

The Tower bridge represents London.That's a non issue. The London bridge or the Borough Market would not achieve the same effect.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.