[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modern white males losers that can't get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496442634599.jpg (172KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496442634599.jpg
172KB, 720x720px
Why are modern white males losers that can't get a wife or children?
>>
>>128568769
They are called singles. Go back to arabia and learn more english.
>>
Op Pic is anon5 for those that don't know
>>
>>128568769
Women's selfishness is enforced by the state and parenthood is greatly exploited by the government where you aren't even allowed control of your children.
>>
>>128568769
Why are they losers?
>>
>>128568769
Chicano here,

It ain't just white males, bro.
>>
>>128568769
Don't care to be a work mule for some selfish whore who can dispose of me on a whim, yet get at least 50% of my hard earned wealth and by default gets custody of my kids to raise them as she sees fit.
>>
>>128569009
Really ?
so this is what an Illuminati insider looks like.
>>
>>128570144
So you can only get a selfish whore that will divorce you?
>>
>>128568769
Great bait mate.

Did you lose your girl to a white guy and you thought it would be a good idea to shit post here and try to rustle some jimmies.
>>
File: 1496489129440.png (805KB, 979x830px) Image search: [Google]
1496489129440.png
805KB, 979x830px
>implying
>>
>>128568769
>Why are modern white males losers that can't get a wife or children?

I could have had a wife. I actually had 3 different women have a pretty serious marriage discussion. I am not betting some dumb bitch half of my shit that she is going to love me forever.

As for kids, I have 2. My ex that I have them with, we are on very good terms. We communicate and are very civil and both of the kids have excellent relationships with both my ex's now husband. my ex, me and my current gf. They are both honor students, both have jobs, cars and have both been in steady relationships with the same S/O for 3+ years.

So now the rest of you NEETS, go do something with yourself. OR I can just find some attractive 20 something to crap out another kid or two for me.
>>
No central jew banks, no tax
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.