[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like pol has slowly fucked over your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: images (22).jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
5KB, 245x206px
Anyone else feel like pol has slowly fucked over your life?

I was an average typical college liberal in 2015 who was obsessed with Bernie Sanders and went with everything that now this and BuzzFeed shared because I was stupid as fuck but over time I found myself here and have turned into an average autist Trump supporter and I've done my fair share of shit posting (rand Paul is my nigga for 2024). I genuinely feel like social justice, Islam, globalist, and feminism need to all fucking die, but my outspokenness has sorta changed how I view everything. I live in a liberal City and grew up with many liberal friends. A good 90% of them hate me and don't talk to me anymore because I support Trump, and I can't even have normal conversations because they call me all the names in the book. The names don't effect me, it's just that's all I experience. I have a co-worker who is pretty nice and has bought me some sodas and I considered him cool until I found out he converted to Islam and I personally want to fucking stab him now because of how can much I hate Islam. I'm also having trouble talking to girls because everything is fine and they can be a 9\10 but the moment I find out they are Democrat I get this random vendetta against them. I truly believe and support what I feel, but since I've been on pol I've been more sad and angry at everyone. I still plan on attending future rallies and doing what I can to restore the west, as I enjoy it, but everything else since has been shitty. Is it just my environment? Is it because I'm a raging fag? Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>128562698
here's a way Bernie Sanders can still win
>>
>>128562698
defeatism/nihilism is cancer, kys
>>
>>128562698
fuck off normalfag
>>
File: Shilling.jpg (79KB, 937x679px) Image search: [Google]
Shilling.jpg
79KB, 937x679px
>>128562698
Shill, shill, go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 1440x1080px
>>128562698
>>
>>128562698
well, if people leave you hanging over who you vote... they might not be actual friends.
Remember Burger: a friend is a guy you met and feel connected to and will not always be on your opinion, but will fight for your right to say it.
stop counting FB contacts as friends.
>>
You're in enemy territory OP
You always have never noticed
Be the man your ancestors were
Spread the cancer
Awaken the masses
Fuck Liberal women in the asses
>>
/pol/ put my life on the right track but brapposting brought it all down
>>
>>128562698

Quite the opposite. /pol/ has honed my ability to sort through a shitload of information extremely fast to get to the relevant parts. It's also honed my ability (4chan in general) to recognize real shit from fake shit, stupid shit from smart shit, relevant shit from irrelevant shit.

You should be thrilled to live in an area where your ideology is not the majority. Circle jerking is for niggers and faggots. You should seek to clash ideas with other people often. Only through repeatedly challenging and defending one's ideas do they earn the right to have them.
>>
>>128562698
Yeah, I feel like my IQ has significantly decreased since I started posting here in 2011.

This place is like a cancer that destroys your mind and soul.
>>
>>128562698
Society was a mistake. Don't believe their lies. I lived like this since birth, you will get accustomed to it one day. Just stomp those bitches all into the ground, you will feel like a real character and not a soulless machine anymore.
>>
>>128562698
I thought that until I sorted my shit out. Now I feel unstoppable because it's rare to find someone IRL who can keep up.
>>
>>128562698
/pol/ is a board for the morbidly depressed
>>
>>128562698
Paradigm shifts are usually very painful because you realize things aren't as you thought they once were, and in addition, have to accept that you were wrong. That's never a good feeling.
>>
>>128562698
Same here brother. I guess it's true what they say, once you become a pede there's no going back.
>>
you were being spot on and genuine until the coworker part. if you still can't get girls, neck yourselves, try being funny if you don't look better than a rock. /pol/ will literally eat you alive if you let it and it looks like it's eaten yours too shill
>>
>>128562698
You have to get over disgust and cultivate loving contempt. Read Zarathustra.

You have to see normies as children and not take their delusions seriouisly, in short. Or you'll go insane.
>>
>>128562698
fuck off
>>
>>128567920
>My IQ has significantly decreased
You didn't have a high IQ in the first place.
>>
>not enjoying the liberation of the shining light of truth
You're not worthy, kys
>>
>>128562698
You're letting your political ideology take over your life. I rarely talk about politics with coworkers in my day to day life. My friends know I'm racist but one of them just lost it with me when I brought up the JQ so I really don't discuss politics with them anymore. The best thing to do is to not be so absorbed by it all and think about other things or by getting things off your chest here on pol.
>>
>>128562698

Just you shill faggot
Thanks for sharing your insecurities with the internet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.