[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“We just went to Boston not too long ago,” Rhodes said,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6409.png (790KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6409.png
790KB, 750x1334px
>“We just went to Boston not too long ago,” Rhodes said, “and it was run by 4chan kids who put the rally on. They were standing there with pale skin, cos they don’t go outside too much, but they had homemade shields in their hands … and they were there. It’s my job as a paratrooper veteran to teach those kids everything I know.”

What a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>128559813

Yeah we definitely should be bending over for the left and allowing them to destroy our country entirely unopposed like those euro fags.
>>
>>128559813

So who won? I missed the whole event.
>>
>>128559813
>they had homemade shields in their hands
Can you guys stop doing this please?
>>
>>128559813
how long till someone edits him into "lets get down to business to defeat the huns" part from mulan?
i've always enjoyed the grizzled veteran teaches green idealists how to defend themselves from bandits trope in movies
>>
>>128559813
Can confirm. The rally was 25% unweaponized autism 2 kekipleb flags, and a bit of pepe merchandise.
>>
>>128561706

The Jews.
>>
>>128559813
Having served in the military, I can't stand other vets. They have this massive false sense of entitlement because everyone tells them what heroes they are, combined with the fact that they might have had some authority in the military and think that shit carries over in the civilian world. My dad struggled with this issue, being in for like 20 years. He thought he could walk around and bark orders at regular people. I bring this up because watching some of the streaming yesterday those "3%" guys kept trying to tell people what they could and couldn't wear, and threatened to ask people to leave.
>>
why is that bad. fraternity with seniors guiding the young men
>>
>>128559813
>makes fun of 4chan's looks when you're a warthog boomer

Oather Keepers need a serious reality check beat down.

They're massive faggot traitors to their country.
>>
>>128559813
>wearing football pads spray painted silver
>and green swimming goggles
are we sure this guy is a paratrooper, maybe his squad just threw him out of the transport plane
>>
>>128562584
>not hand-egg pads, custom made metal larping gear.
>>
>>128562251
>I bring this up because watching some of the streaming yesterday those "3%" guys kept trying to tell people what they could and couldn't wear, and threatened to ask people to leave.

Did they said anything to ANTIFA or only against the Trump guys? Maybe they are PRcucks, as if the liberal kike media doesn't calls them far-right extremists too.
>>
File: caning+in+Singapore.jpg (50KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
caning+in+Singapore.jpg
50KB, 400x377px
>>128559813
watch your ass singapore.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-06-05 02.45.42.png (45KB, 429x309px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-05 02.45.42.png
45KB, 429x309px
>>128563648
I've worked it out - There is no opposition to the alt-right. ANTIFA< the reason they are masked< is paid opposition. They are paid protesters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.