[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What power does she actually have? She doesn't seem to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: queen.jpg (234KB, 800x1055px) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
234KB, 800x1055px
What power does she actually have? She doesn't seem to be doing very much for a queen
>>
She can legally kill Trump if he lands in UK (or so have I read).
>>
none, she's a tourist attraction.
>>
>>128552988
Not enough
>>
>>128552988
>>128553182
basically what he said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
>>
>>128552988
Nothing. She's useless. The only thing she can do is open sessions of parliament.
>>
>>128552988

none. Since the 1200s.
>>
Technically she has a lot of power but the moment she actually tried to exercise it the monarchy would be overthrown.
>>
How much money does the Royal Family make? I've heard they get thousands of pounds a minute just from interest alone. Is that even remotely true?
>>
>>128552988
she is like 120 years old, what do you expect from her?

also nice digits
>>
So even if she defied parliament with the popular backing of the citizens, she would be dethroned? How does that even work? I thought she gave parliament "permission" to govern...Wouldn't this be a perfect time to take power back?
>>
>>128554872
Since its her land I am pretty sure she has the power to stop anyone she wishes into the country.
>>
... technically she can have parliament dissolved and as long as the army remain loyal nobody can stop her
>>
File: 1495684978476.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495684978476.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
Never thought of this, but would that mean the queen's guard would have to defend her against the military? What a bloody epic battle to be had!
>>
>>128554872
The Queen is one of the most insulated people on Earth. Do you really think she gives that much of a fuck when the (((democratically))) elected wolves eat their sheeple?
>>
>>128555130
Ah got it. Do you think they would remain loyal?
>>
File: 1495901681251s.jpg (9KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1495901681251s.jpg
9KB, 250x185px
>>128555137
>Queen tries to retake her country
>Americans walk in and defeat the entirety of the crown in a week
>>
>>128555204
Some part of me hopes she would. I assume Charles is going to assume the throne after her passing.. from what I understand, he's about as weak willed as they come.
>>
>>128553320
Somehow I believe the poop thing to have happened to George 3.
>>
>>128552988
Fucking google it everyone else can google it, too! FUCKING saged fagucker fucking shiterotjerht aehtaht! Why isn't UK civics taught in australia they owned you for like 100 years
>>
>>128555491
(((Google)))
>>
>>128552988
>What power does she actually have?
Power you can only dream of, transcendental astral projection spanning space & time, she has the power of a god.
>>
>>128556792
i heard the bogdanoffs bow before her
>>
>>128555137
The queens guard is part of the military
>>
>>128552988
I have an England queen fetish. What do I do?
>>
>>128552988
She drinks tea and rubs her flaps in the bath while prince Philip watches and curses his flaccid, inactive penis yet again.
>>
>>128553182
Imagine having no idea how your country works
>>
>>128557292
Thisss
>>
She have reptilian shape shifting powers
>>
File: Sonia.jpg (59KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia.jpg
59KB, 700x456px
A huge amount of power, but she will never use it. Supposedly this is to preserve democracy and is touted as virtuous restraint. It's actually cowardice though, the country is falling apart around them and they wont intervene with their immense influence for fear of sparking a backlash against monarchy.

As much as I dislike Charles for his Saudi ties and pushing Homeopathy etc, at least he tried to intervene in politics, albeit on a petty scale.

It's sad because (((parliament))) is not well liked by the army. Whereas if the queen told the army to kill all Pakis, they would kill all Pakis. And whilst the armed forces are very right wing, it's hard to imagine them participating in an uprising against the ZOG without the monarch's permission.
>>
I want to hold queen Elizabeth's hands and have missionary sex with her for the full purpose of recreation and cuddle afterwards.
>>
>>128554872
>So even if she defied parliament with the popular backing of the citizens, she would be dethroned?
I can only dream of the monarch openly declaring Britain for the British when the world economic system starts to collapse. But that won't happen.

Also this >>128554481
>>
>>128558387
You should be executed for lèse majesté.
>>
File: derivatives.jpg (3MB, 1051x9708px) Image search: [Google]
derivatives.jpg
3MB, 1051x9708px
>>128554709
Honestly? yes
>>
>>128558387
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

You got to be the fucking sickest bastard ever you fucking heathen.
>>
A huge amount of power, but she will never use it. Supposedly this is to preserve democracy and is touted as virtuous restraint. It's actually cowardice though, the country is falling apart around them and they wont intervene with their immense influence for fear of sparking a backlash against monarchy.

As much as I dislike Charles for his Saudi ties and pushing Homeopathy etc, at least he tried to intervene in politics, albeit on a petty scale.

It's sad because (((parliament))) is not well liked by the army. Whereas if the queen told the army to kill all Pakis, they would kill all Pakis. And whilst the armed forces are very right wing, it's hard to imagine them participating in an uprising against the ZOG without the monarch's permission.
>>
>>128558387
You know she's about twice the age most women stop being able to reproduce, correct? Would be rather difficult to impregnate a woman who hasn't had a period for 50 years.
>>
>>128559025
Which is a damn shame as I have come to see the British Crown as an essential factor in British Nationalism going back to Alfred the Great.
>>
She is extremely wealthy and powerful.
She just cant be fucked to do anything as she is apathetic.
>>
>>128559209
Nothing is impossible friend because all you gotta do is have love in your heart and affection in your body.

I so wish to hold her hand and take her to the royal throne room and dim the lights with candles lit around the room and slowly undress her entirely and take her into bed with the covers over our body as we embrace each other in our love as we hold hands and hug deeply as we peform consensual sex for the full purpose of recreation and after the romantic sex we wiuls cuddle and passionately kiss each other before falling asleep in our embrace for each other.
>>
>>128559521
Stop this is sick
>>
>>128552988
Immortality
>>
>>128557045
You can start by pooing in the loo as the queen isn't attracted to filth.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.