[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So some "islamic" terrorist sat through a haram concert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
So some "islamic" terrorist sat through a haram concert by this haram slut before blowing himself up? I'm smelling a false flag here...
>>
>>128549501
He never went in retard
>>
He's muslim man. They prefer their women clothed and covered, even her. ...And prefer them too young to lactate, or menstruate. Or whatever disgusting shit girls do their age.
>>
File: manchester ladz.png (610KB, 922x617px) Image search: [Google]
manchester ladz.png
610KB, 922x617px
>>128549501
Salman Abedi seems like a mix of all these different characters. The dopey looking dude they keep showing in the news like the main character. Sometimes I wonder if he even knows they are using him
>>
>>128549501
It was after the concert by one of the exits you silly boy
>>
>>128549501
Musllms are allowed to be in places normally considered haram if they ante furthering the goals of Islam

A Muslim army could for example eat pork if it was the only food available and without eating it they would starve and not be able to fight for or defend Islam
>>
>>128551010
Nah. In that case they opportunists
>>
>>128549501
No, dumbass
>>
>>128550748
Regardless; some faux islamo watched a full ariana grande show before he did the big boom. Ain't buying it
>>
>>128549501
Muslims will do degenerate things then blow themselves up because the Qua'ran says that all of their transgressions will be forgiven if they die for Islam.
>>
>>128551826
No, dipshit, like people keep trying to tell you, he waited outside until it was over.
>>
Fuck y'all. It's a false flag
>>
>>128551978
SAD AND WRONG
>>
Obvious ff and youstupud>>128551985
So true
>>
>>128552147
Sure he sat through the whole concert with his bomb, then decided to leave and set it off outside an exit. You are the false fag.
>>
>>128549501
Jihadi martyrdom washes mudshits of their sins, tard.
>>
File: manchester bombing .png (762KB, 976x738px) Image search: [Google]
manchester bombing .png
762KB, 976x738px
>>128549501
what time did the bomb go off? news stories say blast was reported at 10:33. One guy in the story says 10:40ish. first /pol/ mention of the bomb going off was 10:43
>>
>>128552467
you are wrong.
>>
>>128553128
I'm not sure I follow you
>>
>>128549501
Ameritard. Every single time.
>>
>>128552978
It was sarcasm to point out how ridiculous your claim is. If you can't produce evidence, it isn't even worth making the claim.
>>
>>128550636
After pubescence, girls are literally just pooping out their boobs, blood dripping out of there wherever all the time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.