[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OWNED!!! COMEY WILL FOLD.. HE HAS NOTHING!!! THURSDAY IS A FARCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (331KB, 574x431px)
Capture.png
331KB, 574x431px
OWNED!!! COMEY WILL FOLD.. HE HAS NOTHING!!!
THURSDAY IS A FARCE AND DEMOCRATS WILL DROWN IN THEIR TEARS!!!!
>>
>>128547091
He is just going to make it seem like there are more questions. It's just to feed the MSM feeding frenzy
>>
>>128547091
why does the right love russia?

why do they love authoritarian dictators? makes you think huh, defending the adversaries of the US. think theyre paid to shill?
>>
>>128547581

lol kiddo
>>
File: 8.png (314KB, 623x353px)
8.png
314KB, 623x353px
>>128547581
WE DONT HAVE TO BE PAID...
WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS
>>
>>128547581
Why do you hate Russia? Why do you hate Trump?

Everything the left hates about them are things the media has told them and they've eaten up without question. Not a single liberal I know cared about either before 2015.
>>
>>128547581
It is going to take some authoritarianism to save the West.
>>
File: IMG_3441.jpg (34KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3441.jpg
34KB, 512x288px
>>128547091
Can I just ask; as taking classified information outside of a skif in USA can get you 10 years in prison regardless of your intent why isn't hillary doing 80 years?
>>
File: DioqomJy.jpg (42KB, 512x512px)
DioqomJy.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>128547091
Why are you so sure OP? He ended Hillary's potential presidency and can just as easily end Trump's current one. Don't think for a minute that if he creates enough evidence of wrong-doing on Trump's part which demoralizes his base that the GOP Congress won't rush to replace him with Shiny Fundamentalist Ken Doll here to rubber stamp their agenda (they've never liked Trump in the first place).
>>
File: IMG_2053.jpg (406KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
406KB, 1280x1280px
>>128550563
Is it because "no prosecutor in the land would try this case"
>>
In case none of you know this, a FISC judge declassified a ruling basically showing that Comeys FBI committed widespread 4th amendment violations. It's basically completely over for him.
>>
File: IMG_2198.jpg (202KB, 900x781px)
IMG_2198.jpg
202KB, 900x781px
>>128547581
Why do you think Russia is involved? There is no proof of any hacking at all and a few people trump knows have had meetings with Russian diplomats... Hillary actually took illegal money from Russian uranium companies
>>
>>128547581
Lefties love authoritarians. Remember that scientific paper that fucked up saying it was the right that did but then quietly corrected? You're sheep.
>>
>>128547091
Wait. This shit is still going on?
>>
>>128547091
He'll most likely stats that he thinks there was intent on the President's part hoping the investigation went away. You'll see, Comey is a crooked greasy weasel. Screencap this.
>>
>>128551853
>sky is blue

Screen cap this I'm so smart
>>
I remember last week when everyone was saying that Comey wanted to testify was fake news.

I guess /pol/ was the fake news after all.
>>
>>128552018
Fuckin dumb skips, ha ha ha.
>>
>>128547091
Nice source dumbass.
>>
>>128552261
I remember everyone on pol saying he will testify but he will be in big shit because he didn't tell anyone at the time that he now believes Russia where making fake emails .

>/pol/ is always right FYI
>>
>>128547091
This meme is boring now I want more Ariana Grande concert victim threads so I can do the cummies
>>
Slide thread. Saged. Kill yourself, kike.
>>
File: 1493620280598.jpg (148KB, 971x1200px)
1493620280598.jpg
148KB, 971x1200px
>>128551069
do you have any more on this?
>>
>>128547581
kek you must be young. The left loved Russia all through the Cold War and during Bush Jr.'s presidency because they were at slight odds with Bush. Then they forgot about them except to once in a while complain about mean old Putin. Then 2015, Hillary brings up Russia and the media starts concocting wildass stories that's libs go batshit over.

The funniest part is that Russia does a lot of seriously foul things that the left could and should be mad about but instead they get enraged for media dogwhistles which are nothing.
>>
Comey and the FBI have violated the ever living hell out of the first amendment, the fourth amendment, god knows how many other amendments, and has caused dishonor to the nation of America.He is a terrorist and a criminal and the FBI are terrorists and criminal's. They are a bigger threat to America than ISIS. We are all in Grim Grave danger. Those sick fuckers care nothing for do process anymore. Those sick fuckers have hurt to many innocent people and have broke every fucking law ever. Don't trust a fucking thing about them fuckers. They need to be brought down. If you look in a encyclopedia for the word cowards, a picture of the FBI would be next to the word and definition, the definition of cowards would be the FBI. Mother fuckers. Thought Police. They have become a tool of the Political Correct Over Offended Hyper Sensitive Sissy Wuss Cunt Pussies. If you all knew what i know, you would be TOO scared to death, you would all drop over dead. It's TOO overwhelming. I all most died when i found out what they plan to do to fuck up America. Boy i wish more of them went to prison or resigned.
>>
File: thinkn.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinkn.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>128547581
really fires muh neurons
>>
File: 8.png (439KB, 587x408px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
439KB, 587x408px
>>128555566
I do know most of what you are talking .. you do sound crazy, but I know the truth and I know you have to sound crazy to be saying the truth..
glad to have you brother!!!!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.