[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has pol taken the HimmlerPill? >Urban life is degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0126.png (175KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.png
175KB, 440x440px
Has pol taken the HimmlerPill?

>Urban life is degenerate
>Nordic Farmers and Warriors are the true master race
>Nordic race didn't evolve but descended from the heaven (he may have actually mean't Iceland) to rule over all of Europa
>The samurai descended from heaven to rule all of Asia
>Yellow Fever
>ancient romans were Nordic >Jews sabotaged the Roman Empire
>ancient Pharohs were red heads
>Jews sabotaged Egypt
>Slavs are half Mongolian barbarians
>>
>Christianity was a Jewish trick to destroy the Roman Empire
>The British Nobility are men of Nordic Blood who ruled over the Celtic untermencsh
>>
>Men with pure Nordic blood had elf-like powers until they diluted there genes
>>
File: 1471507568445.jpg (62KB, 465x219px) Image search: [Google]
1471507568445.jpg
62KB, 465x219px
>AYO HALTEN
>so you be saying that we wuz römischen und scheisse?
>>
>>128544043
Although what you said about the nordic ruling over celts that doesnt make cells unter mesh wveryone but me gotta learn to quote sources
>>
>>128544364
https://www.amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/
>>
>>128544538
Personally I would say that some Celts are better than others.

For example the Scottish are far better than the Irish and (((anglos)))
>>
>>128544764
Except you just said that anglos were the ruling elite of the celts. And I'm irish and Scottish so this is offensive
>>
>>128545001
The Nordic were the ruling elite. They ruled over the (((Anglos))), potatoe niggers and Scotts until democracy was implemented and allowed the (((Anglos))) to take control of the empire
>>
>>128545001
Anglos = crypto-jews
Scottish = Goyim
Irish = white niggers
>>
>>128545223
Nords were the ruling elite in Scandinavia while the Scandinavians were mainly serfs. Your mixing up your countries pal
>>
>>128545312
That's rscist
>>
>>128545312
you're dumb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.