[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the very centre of the city swarmed by cops yet 3 people manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

So the very centre of the city
swarmed by cops
yet 3 people manage to kill 7 and hurt 20.
Cops need EIGHT FUKING MINUTES to find out whats going on.
They shoot about 1 thousand shots to kill 3 guys.

SUCCESS ENGHISH POLICE YESS
>>
>>128542234
You'd think living in a police state they'd have a halfway decent police but nah.
>>
File: 1493956823301.jpg (44KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1493956823301.jpg
44KB, 410x410px
>>128542234
Don't forget about the random guy that got shot in the head.
>>
>>128542234

Police were too busy arresting all the Polish criminals that have flooded the UK
>>
>>128542234
She is one pothole away from falling and firing off a few rounds in whichever way.
>>
>>128542234
50 shots between eight officers. That's literally nothing. Stop being such reactionary faggots just because some practitioners of the religion of pieces got ventilated.
>>
>>128542234

I think the fact that they killed all the terrorists in just 8 minutes is very impressive. The terrorists should have split up and done more damage in multiple vehicles instead.
>>
File: cia cat.jpg (10KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
cia cat.jpg
10KB, 351x351px
>>128543187
It is almost a little too perfect
>>
>>128542234

Don't forget they shot one of their own citizens in the crossfire.
>>
If terrorism were real and not (((theater))) the UK would have no electricity or running water due to enemy action, but the Brits are keeping the Moslems placated by allowing them to fuck their wives and daughters.
>>
>>128542234

Crisis Actors caught getting changed out of uniform at the scene. Real cops wouldn't do this.
>>
>>128545751

more like crisis pussies
>excuse me just had this weapon trainig last sunday
>>
File: 523462346.png (127KB, 280x340px)
523462346.png
127KB, 280x340px
>>128542234
>8 minutes
Funny. If I had been there with my concealed carry weapon I could have ended the knife wielding terrorists after attacks within 30-50 seconds. Well I guess being ran over and stabbed to death is the price of safety in bongland.
>>
>>128546884
>

dude I shoot with a bow for hobby and could kill em faster
>>
>>128546884
Funny. If you had been there with your concealed carry weapon then they would have just had guns instead of knives.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.