[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >white dude from souther commifornia >have had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1485829871852.png (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485829871852.png
7KB, 250x201px
>be me
>white dude from souther commifornia
>have had a filipino friend for 8 years since high school
>after high school, he became a full blown libfag studying women's and gender studies.
>he recently stopped talking to me because I assume he saw me following alt light people on kike book.
>I call him to work things out despite our political differences
>He ends the call saying everything is cool with us
>after, another white friend of mine who is in the same social circle told me this filipino thinks I'm a racist bigot who talks nothing but hatespeech
>the white friend takes my side
>the filipino doesn't have the balls to call me a racist bigot to my fucking face and cucks out
>he has stopped talking and socializing with me all together

Should I troll the fuck out of this dude? I could shitpost at this nigger so hard he won't be able to sleep at night. We've known each other for 8 years, calls me a racist behind my back, and then proceeds to stop talking to me? Like what a little faggot ass bitch. Should I troll? What does /pol/ think?
>>
The guy is taking "gender studies" classes? Pretty fair to say he is trolling himself. I don't think you need to add to his suffering.
>>
>>128539424
This belongs on /adv/ really but what I say you do is make a troll account of (((facebook))) and add him as a friend. Get him into a conversation then dump as much gore as you can. If he blocks you make another a few days later. So on and so forth until he an heros or has a meltdown
>>
>>128539424
>Should I troll the fuck out of this dude?
No. That's stupid. He was still your friend for 8 years, even if you don't like him now. Just move on and do more productive things. It can even be trolling people, but there's no sense in fucking with someone you know personally and that you used to have respect for.
>>
>>128539424
I've lost friends to liberalism too, and I'm a pretty normal kind of guy who's not extreme in any direction.

You know the only people I've ever gotten snarkiness and derision from? The lefty friends. They can't help themselves. I don't know if it's because their arguments are so week they can only scrunch up their faces and say "Oh yeah, right, okay" like a cunt, or if that's just their modus operandi.

But anyway, lefties are generally unpleasant people in my experience, whereas at least my right-wing mates will talk things through with you and are coming from a well thought out moral/economical foundation.
>>
>>128539878
You know, he's likely only doing it because he thinks it'll get him pussy.

The best he'll get taking that route is a huge male-guilt complex and becoming a literal cuck.
>>
File: Gandhi guns quote.jpg (93KB, 582x361px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi guns quote.jpg
93KB, 582x361px
>>128540181
They aren't interested in discussing things. They think they know everything already and just talk down to anyone who disagrees. The ones dumb enough to try and "debate" you on something you clearly know a fuckton more about just end up getting eviscerated in front of all their friends who just sit back and thank their lucky stars they weren't the ones who started a "let's ban all guns" argument with a guy who has been reading about that shit compulsively for a fucking decade.
>>
>>128539878
I've been leaning more towards doing this. I don't care that he thinks I'm a racist, it's just he doesn't have the guts to say it to my face and just runs off. Trolling an old friend seems degenerate. It would be funny a couple shitposts just for shits and giggles.
>>
File: IMG_4370.gif (650KB, 236x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.gif
650KB, 236x401px
>>128539850
I like this.
>>
>>128540582
There are some who are cool, as with any bellcurved demographic.

I was talking to one lefty liberal friend at university about why the #PunchNazis thing was so dangerous and wrong. Because:
i) Nazis don't exist, so any declaration of a Nazi is ad hoc and at the discretion of the person declaring it
ii) Then grant yourself permission to inflict violence upon that person because you've decided they fit your description of a Nazi

This leads to problems because of how logically unsound it is, and is the same type of thought process that leads to gay-bashings (that person is abhorrent, I have permission to inflict violence upon them).

That friend was interested in my viewpoint and we had a great conversation about it.

Other lefty friends got turbo-offended, praised Antifa and violence against "fascist Nazis" and ignored me for a week. They now no longer speak to me at all, which is fine really.
>>
>>128539424
You don't have a chance, we all know Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world
>>
>Rapes a dad
>Goes to Jail
>Commits suicide
The end
>>
Kill him already
>>
File: Bully.png (197KB, 842x848px) Image search: [Google]
Bully.png
197KB, 842x848px
>>128541044
Many "liberals" are just libertarians who don't know it yet. The ones who don't make the cut are just verbal target practice. They make the issues they "care" about their entire identity and I systematically break every part of it. I fucking Steel Man their arguments and tell them every conceivable reason why it does not pass muster until they are either demoralized or actually evolve as a person.

Sometimes they slink away to lick their wounds, only to figure out that maybe I wasn't talking out of my ass when all the shit I told them happens right in front of them and then they come back and talk to me. I get it. I held stupid positions in the past and I'm not that person anymore. That's what growing up is.
>>
>>128539850
If he does this he should make non-gore ones too so he doesn't catch on too quickly.
>oh and other friendless guy who I don't know wants to befriend me, just like the other one who posted gore.
Catch my drift?
>>
>>128539424
i wouldnt hesitate killing a racist if i had a good shot

go confront him op, talk about it and maybe one of you will learn something
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.