[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only white people allowed in this thread.. what do you wish you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0359.jpg (59KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
59KB, 468x311px
Only white people allowed in this thread.. what do you wish you could change about America?
>>
>>128537348
Mexibro with a white girlfriend here. We hate niggers and muzzies Can I join the thread?
>>
File: 1493979303252.jpg (83KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493979303252.jpg
83KB, 720x699px
>tfw 3/4 white

At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>128537348
We need to start the race war by any means necessary.
>>
I wish that I was part of it.
>>
>>128537624
As long as you share those same ideals and accept that whites are superior then you're ok by me
>>
>>128537348
I wish we could go back to pre-9/11. The spirit of our nation seems to have been broken since that day. Everything has sucked since then.
>>
>>128537348
Remove all non whites
>>
>>128537624
Execute both on all fields.
>>
File: shaun king is white.jpg (16KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king is white.jpg
16KB, 440x440px
He checks out boys
>>
>>128537348
Drop AA and civil rights act.
I'm in a big city, I know a lot of decent black folk. Let the niggers burn and fail. If they emulate us, they may only be 85% of us but they can be useful and change the culture.
Removing this removes the city underbelly, this also removes the left idea of give them free things as they pull their weight. Really for such a small population niggers literally hold the country down. If we could make them into useful idiots at best we would solve a lot.

Plus AA is the start of the college meme/scam.
>>
>>128537348
>eliminate AoC
>end expeditionary military policy
>end all foreign aid
>execute all "refugees"(invaders)
>pull out of the UN
>>128537624
Will you be buying eggs instead of making filthy spic babies?
>>
Hello my white friends
>>
End welfare. If niggers don't want to wipe their own ass, why should I?
>>
>>128538601
Mexican!
>>
File: anglopride1.jpg (106KB, 658x824px) Image search: [Google]
anglopride1.jpg
106KB, 658x824px
>>128537348
make it part of the Empire again
>>
>>128537348
WMD's on populated areas

t. deployed
>>
Hello my fellow whites!
>>
Why are we all such cucks we only express our racism on /pol/ and make no real changes to our country to support our idealism .. feels bad bros
>>
File: IMG_0292.png (114KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.png
114KB, 440x440px
Damn strait
>>
greetings my fellow whites, what white subjects shall we discuss today?
>>
Where the white women at?
I hear white bitches are easy to bed.
>>
>>128540837
hey ese the border is that way
>>
>>128537624
Will you not vote democrat?
Will you force your kid to marry whites?
Will you support our cause to keep america white majority?

>>128539253
I live in Pittsburgh and I've seen Bantu refugees acting like animals all the time. I plan on publicly supporting the cause of white immigration in the states.
>>
>End all money going overseas, the Founder's would be appalled knowing we do that.
>Get out of NATO, NAFTA, and anything the limits our sovereignty, something the Founder's warned against
>Use all money that was used overseas to give to non-whites and pay them to leave to their respective countries
>End immigration, permanently
>Can only choose one citizenship
>Deport all illegal immigrants without court case since crossing the border is illegal
>Repeal Marbury V. Madison
>Lower taxes
>Balance budget
>English national language
>Welfare only for military veterans, women, and those who need a little extra to meet ends meet
>Lower taxes for whites who have lots of children
>Stop spending everywhere
>END THE FUCKING FEDERAL RESERVE
>Get rid of the Department of Education, Interior Housing and Development, Energy
>Amendment for no national bank, ever under any circumstances
>Gold-based currency
>Bring all of our troops home and defend the homeland

That's all I can think of off the top of my head
>>
>>128540191
Not good enough
>>
as a white american , i say we need more big black cock in ops whore ass white mom, because op is a fagget pussy

ill bet 100usd ops mom has fucked a nigger in her life time
>>
>>128542811
>Welfare only for military veterans, women, and those who need a little extra to meet ends meet
>women
Explain.
>>
>>128545906

It was mainly for those women who's husbands left them or something like that.
>>
>>128547011
Women are the ones who initiate most divorces though.
>>
hello
>>
>>128547108
I get it, but I'm saying for the ones with deadbeat husbands and shit. I'm not saying it would be long term, they'd still have to purchase their lady shit on their own, but it would just be to help them scrap by until they find another man.
>>
Finding a way to appease the colored people till they can stop being angry. I'd be happy if people didn't get so angry.
>>
>>128538172
Haha you cucked yourself in your own thread you fucking loser.

>White people only thread
>Shitskins with race traitor girlfriends welcome
>Civic nationalism for the win

I wish America would execute cuckolds like you whose mindset turned the country into a 56% white hellhole.

You are no longer welcome in your thread faggot.
>>
File: 1461904111618.jpg (191KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1461904111618.jpg
191KB, 800x820px
>>128537624
>>128538601
>>128540302
>>128540837

Spaniards are not white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTVY4wECOA
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.