[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>House of Cards, Season 5 >mocking the travel ban >muh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>House of Cards, Season 5
>mocking the travel ban
>muh Russia narrative behind electoral "hacking"
>Syrian gas and muh ebil Syrian regime
>mocking 360D chess cuckery
>niggers everywhere
This season is every liberal's wet dream.
>>
>>128536667
what are you talking about. FU played everyone like a fiddle in season 5.

That was some serious 4D chess.
>>
>>128536667
Forget to mention
>cuck & gay baiting

>>128538248
You've got to admit it does have some strong resemblance with the chess cucks saying Trump planned literally everything during his presidency.
>>
>>128536667
Liberals love watching lots and lots of television
>>
>>128536667
it was a good tv show to begin with but when Pussy Rot turned up in season 2(?)with their protest it became rediculous propaganda and nothing more than bait for liberals to watch.

is now shit. will not watch.
>>
>>128538248
His wife cucks him in the end tho. So a woman took the White House.
>>
>>128536667
I was afraid this was going to happen
>>
>>128539672
no see >>128539447
>>
>>128536667
Isn't it funny that they put a corrupt Democratic protagonist instead of a Neocon Republican? The libtards don't notice it but the creators are actually mocking the Democratic Party.
>>
>>128536667
put it with a spoiler tag you fucking asshole
>>
>>128540025
They tried their hard to spun the Underwoods and paint them as "literally Trump".

>>128540113
[spoiler](You)[/spoiler]
>>
>>128540215
I don't know if you noticed but they put the Bohemian Grove ritual in the new season. House of Cards is actually redpilled while trying to mask it to appease the dumb libtards.
>>
>>128536667
dont watch the show so im gonna need a quick rundown
>>
>>128540025

no they aren't, they revel in their own corruption and duplicity. Lying to people is something they convince themselves they have to do, because everyone else is just too stupid and selfish to see how great their ideas really are.

Liberals did the same thing with the show The West Wing back in the day. They had to use make believe as a substitute for their failed political desires.
>>
>>128539000

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-americas-first-tv-president/521640/

So does your cuck king
>>
File: 410.jpg (408KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
410.jpg
408KB, 1066x1600px
>>128540589
GAS THE LINKS, ARCHIVE WAR NOW
>https://theatlantic com/politics/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-americas-first-tv-president/521640
https://archive.is/AelUN
>>
>>128540466
Kevin Spacey playing as a corrupt Democratic politician.
>>
Hey /tv/

Should I finish season 4 and do season 5?
>>
>>128540644
Who SPOILERS

... murders several of his staffers as part of a scheme to become President.
>>
>>128540868
and he has a typical henchman you find in classic mafia movies.
>>
>>128536667
what is this, tv? get your faggotry out of here queermonkey

anti leftist memery: https://streamable.com/te2b8
>>
>>128540423
The leaf is actually right. The whole but this season in particular is all about how everything the public sees is manufactured and manipulative. It even pins the dems as doing most of it. Frank and Claire are supposed to be surrogates for Bill and Hillary. Their corruption and deceit traps everyone. They try to establish a political dynasty. They let fucked up shit happen -- or just make it up -- so they can leverage it for political benefits.
>>
>>128540423
True, but one redpill doesn't do shit in a sea of blue pills.

>>128540808
It has been a while since I watched S4, so I don't remember much of it. Season 5 is quite average-bad imo.

>>128541300
Come on lad, this is somewhat /pol/ related, isn't it?
>>
>>128536667
I expected nothing less. I still enjoyed it. I also like this one line that was an obvious Trump reference.
>Politics is a lot like real estate
>>
>>128541106
Point I was hinting at is that the Underwoods are very clearly a thinly veiled parody of the Clintons.
>>
>>128536667
Don't forget the blatant feminist pandering. Bonus points for the male only cult
>>
It was a shitty show from the beginning. Blame yourself, ya young dumb gullible faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.