[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did YOU survive the 2008 great recession? Oldfags get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How did YOU survive the 2008 great recession?

Oldfags get the FUCK in here
>>
>>128535483
I was smart enough to see the greed (and stupidity) of bankers. Loaning that much money to people, that obviously couldn't pay it off, was a dumb move.

I also made a lot of money by buying stocks during the worst of it.
>>
>>128535483
>Have a job
>Don't lose your job by being top 10%
>>
>>128535483
Filled my house with marijuana plants and paid the fucker off.
>>
>>128535818
Theres no such thing as money bro. debt is an illusion
>>
>>128535483
By being 13.
>>
Rich daddy business owner
>>
>>128535483
I bought a lot of palladium for $200/ounce

Sold them later for $800/ounce
>>
>>128535483
Speaking of 2008/09... anyone remember this ordeal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY
>>
>>128536141
same..i sat on 4chan all day, i fucking regret every second of it.
>>
I got lucky as fuck. I was laid off or fired from three different jobs in a year and a half and managed to find a new one with a higher wage within a month or two every time. It was a crazy stressful time though. I found out I was being laid off from one job the day after my girlfriend (now wife) told me she was pregnant.
I was smart enough and fortunate enough to have a variety of skills to call on when looking for jobs. You gotta diversify your skill set.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.