[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women dress modesty? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2Yc RdnZIo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Should women dress modesty?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo
>>
i masturbate to these vids
>>
>>128532763
Cunts shouldn't dress at all. Clothes are for people.
>>
>>128532763
Yes

Societies being able to delay sexuality until maturity succeed more

Pro scaring sexual behavior in a normal basis is harmful
>>
>>128533111
Provacating*
>>
>>128532763
she looks like a jewess
>>
File: 1488380109199.png (295KB, 339x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488380109199.png
295KB, 339x420px
>>128532763
Holy hell that woman's nose rivals that youtube jew faggot
>>
>>128532763

it's modestly, dumbass
>>
>>128532847
STOP MASTERBATING
>>
>>128533619
Whatever
I am phone posting so I don't get banned
>>
>>128533621
>not filtering potential babies by execution
pleb
>>
>>128534217
>Forget something? Bella Thorne wears most daring look yet as she flaunts chest by going BRALESS under sheer top while out in LA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4571428/Bella-Thorne-shows-chest-going-BRALESS-sheer-top.html
>>
>>128534627
forgot the pic
>>
>>128532763
In the same scale that men should dress with some modesty. Though with the understanding a hint of cleavage is hardly the same as boobs falling out a top.
People forget that men don't get called out as much as their clothing doesn't really lend itself to not doing so.

If say I'm in the office and as I wasn't wearing a tie anyway, I undo the top three of buttons on the top of my shirt just so I can breath a little easier and not feel so cramped. People moaning about being able to see that little bit of my chest need to grow up.
However, if I undid another couple of buttons after that then yes, other people would be in the right that I need to have some decency and cover myself up some.
>>
>>128532763

damn dude you're pushing these vids hard.

not a bad thing tho
>>
>>128532763

Holy fuck why can't I find women like this IRL
>>
>>128535913
yeah i dont even care if theyre shilling their own videos here.
>>
>>128532763
The issue with enforcing laws on modest dress is that it's hard to tell where to stop, it generally ends in durkha durkha tarp creatures.
>>
>>128537691
>it's hard to tell where to stop
We never had a problem before
>>
File: puritan-divorce.jpg (99KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
puritan-divorce.jpg
99KB, 434x600px
>>128537880
>implying that's not well into us already starting to abandon modest dress
Buddy, have you forgotten that there was a time when women in this country dressed like this?
>>
I like stuff like this.
>>
>>128538550
>>
>>128538642
>>
>>128537880
holy shit people used to be ugly
>>
>>128532763
>modestly
>>
>>128532763
stay away from religious girls, simply not worth the trouble. I was engaged for like 3 years to one we met through church and she was batshit insane.

>insane moral compass, everything somehow connects back to God for her
>24 year old virgin. Seriously she had a degree and a job and was a qt but had never even kissed a boy
>had zero conception of how to flirt or please a man
>didnt speak unless spoken too. No really, I could stay quiet for days and she will barely talk
>very rarely showed affection, was autistic AF
>everything is about God, if I even want to eat fast food, she would yell at me about how its "gluttony"
>never put on makeup,always in frumpy clothes
>was always pressuring me that she wants to quit her job and become a housewife and have like 6 kids

Its ridiculous how neurotic this type of girl is, STAY AWAY from them, they are suffocating.
>>
>>128539046
Most of them are bat shit crazy, but sometimes you find the diamond in the rough. The trick is you have to watch the red flags and try to find one that isnt super religious. Catholic and Christian girls fall under this, but NEVER go for Mormons! Ever!
>>
>>128539046
There is nothing wrong with any of that
>>
File: rodgersohno.jpg (44KB, 610x604px) Image search: [Google]
rodgersohno.jpg
44KB, 610x604px
>>128539046
1. Yes, your one experience is an exemplary sample size to make the sweeping generalization that they are all crazy. Tell more.
2. Why the fuck did you stand around her for 3 years? It sounds like you were afraid to try for something better, even if you loathed her.
>>
>>128539884
On paper, it sounds wonderful, but in practice it is SUFFOCATING. Its like dating a strict mom.She felt like more of a mother than a fiancee
>>128540040
I didnt loathe her, and I was patient because of how qt she is and I still thought it would be a good marriage and she would be a good mom. But fuck it, near the end I just snapped I couldnt take it anymore, the mere memory of her pisses me off now, thats how annoying she was
>>
File: tumblr_olkgxbP19q1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (336KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkgxbP19q1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
336KB, 1280x853px
>tries to be pure
>still gonna get fucked by her husband every night in the future

this is why i cant take this world seriously

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
>>
>>128539046
You had the perfect wife material. You really do not deserve to be posting on /pol/.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.