[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all right /pol/, I'm looking for any and all Disney conspiracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: evilmickey.jpg (79KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
evilmickey.jpg
79KB, 612x612px
all right /pol/, I'm looking for any and all Disney conspiracy theories. MK Ultra, pedophile rings, freemasonry... tell me anything you know or think you know.
>>
File: donaldpentagram.jpg (43KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
donaldpentagram.jpg
43KB, 620x400px
bumping for information

pic related is from a real Disney cartoon, Donald in MathMagic Land. I know occultists are into sacred geometry and the power of symbols...
>>
>>128522807
Read Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." Learn the foundations of these secret societies. Nearly all stem from the Mysteries of Greece and Egypt. These come from teachings in Asia. The teachings in western occultism are largely adopted from Eastern practices.
>>
File: disneymason.png (138KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
disneymason.png
138KB, 500x244px
I've seen Disney threads get slided in the past, anyone with any real info help me out
>>
>>128523642
Pretty straightforward.
Disney was just a wholesome white company led my a man with great vision.

It was cannibalized by Jews and is now a walking ZOG corpse.
>>
>>128522807
Mysteries of Babylon. Bill Cooper
have a tste
>>
File: cia-logo.png (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cia-logo.png
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>
The Franklin cover-up and Surround affair are two best places to start. Leery of the guy, but Bill Schnoebelen had some interesting things to say about Disney.
>>
>>128524255
I actually own that book though I haven't read it yet. I'm a Christian but not a dogmatic one, I am very interested in mysticism and non-Satanic occultism. I'm just not sure where the boundary lines can and should be drawn, especially when you start talking about transcending dualities and when you hear rumors that Freemasons hide their allegiance to Satan from all but the highest levels...

I wanted to try and make a more neutral starting point, but since you seem informed, I'll come out and ask you: Do you think Disney is red-pilling kids on esoteric truths, or is it a materialistic perversion and subversion of true spiritual values?
>>
File: 1492847194542.jpg (102KB, 556x261px) Image search: [Google]
1492847194542.jpg
102KB, 556x261px
>>128524523
GTFO trash
>>
Not Surround affair, but the Dutroux affair.
>>
>>128524502
>>128524739
>>128524867
thanks for the tips, I will be looking into it ASAP. I think the Occult underpinnings of Disney is such a weirdly under-researched topic... The word "occult" does mean hidden in plain sight.

Have another article in return:
https://samkriss.com/2012/08/22/the-conspiracy-theory-of-disneyland/
>>
>>128524841

What is your problem, anon? The CIA has been running Brownstone operations (human compromise thru pedophilia) for years. Rogue Intel collectives are doing this for their own agendas now. Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal discuss this. It is as real as the sun in daytime, anon.
>>
>>128525338
>What is your problem, anon? The CIA has been running Brownstone operations (human compromise thru pedophilia) for years.
Does that mean I have to accept it?
>>
File: A4vIq6f_d.jpg (55KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
A4vIq6f_d.jpg
55KB, 640x833px
>>128524754
I would say the latter. Pic related. I'm not sure about the original intentions of Walt Disney, but he was involved in the occult (not that this is inherently evil).

Read the book I recommended. It will teach you to interpret the symbolism in the texts published by the secret societies. There is information in these arcane works that has been closely guarded (shining light hurts the eyes of owls). The original philosophers of ancient Greece practiced a very different form of philosophy than the academic one practiced today.
>>
File: disney-666.jpg (125KB, 603x348px) Image search: [Google]
disney-666.jpg
125KB, 603x348px
OP sharing a bit more of my own info/theories:

There are rumors that Walt was a high-degree Freemason, and it's known fact that he was a member of Order of DeMolay, the Freemason's children division. From what I've been able to research, the Temple of Solomon is a big part of the Freemason mythology. Their idea is that the temple represented a physical manifestation in micro-form of the cosmic principles of the spiritual realm. They also believe that King Solomon was given two mystical rings to aid in his construction of the temple, one which controlled angels and one which controlled demons.

Could Disneyland/Magic Kingdom be Walt's own attempt at creating a modern Temple of Solomon? Are there any Masonic secrets hidden in the grids or the architecture? Pic related, notice not only the highlighted 666 but also the Cross placed in the very center. A reference to the two rings, one for demonic powers and one for angelic?
>>
Regarding the line between mysticism and satanism, according to the Church there is a very fine line. The beliefs of the early Christians were founded on mysticism though. Before the dogma of the Church took over Christianity, the teachings of the mysteries were adapted to those of Christianity. Gnosticism sought to show someone how to experience the Divine themselves. This was deemed heretical by the Church though.
>>
>>128522807
paranormies did a podcast on it
>>
File: buzzpentagram2.jpg (193KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
buzzpentagram2.jpg
193KB, 1024x680px
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/25be39/working_at_disney/

Here's a creepypasta about after-hours human sacrifice at Disney World. There's another reddit post I found about a pedophile ring being run out of one of the parks but I can't find it right now...

Also the Buzz Lightyear ride at Magic Kingdom has pentagrams all over the murals you see while you wait in line. The actual ride is a target-shooting ride which is covered with a peculiar symbol which you're encouraged to intensely focus your attention onto. Go research how "sigil magick" and hypersigils work, and you'll see why, combined with the pentagrams, the whole thing starts to seem like a fairly eery coincidence.

gonna go watch some Bill Cooper, keep the info coming if ya got it /pol/
>>
This thread is going to die. Make another if you find more.
>>
File: smallworldgreece.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
smallworldgreece.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
here's one for the pizzagate folks. Check out this symbol, not once but twice, in the Greece room in It's a Small World. Greece is of course notorious for its culturally sanctioned pederasty...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.