[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people not realize that the entire fuckfest we have in th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Trump-Saudi-Arabia.jpg (276KB, 2000x1334px)
Trump-Saudi-Arabia.jpg
276KB, 2000x1334px
Do people not realize that the entire fuckfest we have in the Middle East was instigated by American imperialism?

Trace history back to 1950 and you'll quickly recognize that America weaponized and funded extremists and terrorists based on whether they furthered American interests (example of subverting USSR's influence).

Unfortunately for the rest of the world, our shenanigans backfired like a bitch.

The hypocrisy is fucking unbelievable. We like to cry about human rights violations in other countries like China. Yet we've been partaking in the active destabilization and destruction of the Middle East for almost half a century.

Don't believe me? Well, don't you think it's slightly suspicious that Trump's proposed travel ban excluded individuals from Saudi Arabia? Is it a mere coincidence that the largest OPEC producing country with the largest proved oil reserves is America's ally?

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/saudi_arabia_funds_and_exports_islamic_extremism_the_truth_behind_the_toxic_u_s_relationship_with_the_theocratic_nation/

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rawyr-A7QHQ
>>
Come on /pol. This shit is on point for being politically incorrect.
>>
Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it.

-Noam Chomsky
>>
Noam Chomsky on ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCedWxlG90M
>>
Europe and the west probably wouldn't be in the same situation if the whole hornet's nest hadn't been stirred up but it has and we have to deal with things as they are, not as they should be.

I doubt many people here supported our middle-eastern adventures, but they still happened
>>
>>128510019
>Iran allied with Assad
>Assad is enemies with ISIS
>Iran is enemies with ISIS
>Saudi Arabia enemies with Iran
>Saudi Arabia spreads Wahhabism
>ISIS Islamic roots are Wahhabism

It's not that hard to piece together.
>>
>>128511926
>we have to deal with things as they are
The response I've seen from most of /pol is go to war. AGAIN.

Have people not realized that every single war since the Persian Gulf War has only brought more terror and destruction to the Middle East?

And the fucked up part about it is at the end of the day the men and women who truly sacrifice for this country, give it up just so conglomerates and american corporations can milk more money from big oil and the over-leveraged military complex.
>>
>>128511096
>>128511506
I fucking hate Noam Chomsky but he's dead right about this
>>
>>128512740
Ya. The thing is we live in fucking America where information is rarely censored. All this history shit is easily accessible, but the ignorance on these issues are astounding.
>>
>>128510019
This is known. Are you new here? That's why this will never go away, not while that's our only foothold on the region outside of Israel.
>>
>>128513652
The US is basically the patriots from metal gear. Even if trump wanted to condemn Saudi Arabia, the institution has been set on this course from the actions and thread of cause and effect from back around Ww2 and even before. The president doesn't control the will of our policy, it's the reverse. It's a being on its own
>>
>>128510019
People don't realize that Killary would nuke them by now.

Drumpftards blown the fuck out!
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x452px
Who cares? We kill inbred sandniggers and Europe should tell them to fuck off.
>>
As if Islam wasn't raping and beheading 500 years ago...
>>
>>128510019

Can't we just let Turkey conquer the Middle East? The world would be a better place that way.
>>
I'm absolutely fine with completely withdrawing from the Middle east as long as the Middle east completely withdraws from the west.
>>
>>128510019
Yep I'm well aware of the fact that America deliberately destabilises other countries and starts wars, topple governments, funds terrorists and pearamilitaries, and has done so for decades.
Would not surprise me if they've beaten Stalin's death toll.
>>
>>128510019
>Do people not realize that the entire fuckfest we have in the Middle East was instigated by American imperialism?

NO

Anyone who believes this is a fucking retard. The ME "FUCK FEST" was and has always been instigated by Islam. Long before the US was even a country, Islamist were killing, raping and beheading Jews/Christians in their countries till they were the majority. Even when Islam was the majority, Muslims were still killing each other over their "correct" interpretation of Islam.

Anyone who believes the US is at fault is a brain dead fucking moron who isn't worth discussing with. That is just another shitty Islamist talking point meant to distract the fact that Islam is the reason the ME is such a shithole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.