[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i always wanted to move to the West. i don't belong here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: DBfbxHuXkAAstnE.jpg (90KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBfbxHuXkAAstnE.jpg
90KB, 675x1200px
i always wanted to move to the West. i don't belong here and i am the kind of person who will fight to preserve Western values over the ones i was raised with
but looking at what's happening, if i was a Westerner, i wouldn't even let me in at this point. I would close the boarders from countries like mine and although that will stop and trap many people like me, it will also stop a lot more who want to and giving the chance will destroy you and what you stand for

for fucks sake save yourselves, you fucking idiots
>>
>>128509001
>i don't belong here
yes you do, stay in your shithole and try to make it a better place to live.
make a family, work hard and try to educate friends and family about the jews.
>>
>>128509314
>make it a better place to live
nah, i don't care about these people enough
>>
>>128509001

You worse then the fucking terrorist who blow themselves up in our lands. You faggots cowardly run away from your problems instead of manning up and trying to improve your own country.

YOU MAKE ME SICK.
>>
>if i was a Westerner, i wouldn't even let me in at this point. I would close the boarders from countries like mine
You needn't worry. They will keep the borders open so long as the brainwashing is still in effect. So, one more generation. You're free to get over here. Any over here. Take your pick, they/we will welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>128509659
>improve your country
for who? this is what the want and they can have it
>>128509704
it's probably gonna become a lot safer here than there so i'm gonna stay
>>
>>128509578

If you won't fight to instill western values, then you won't fight to preserve western values.
>>
>Algerian
>Ever being anything but a pure scumbag

Almost had me fooled there.
>>
*smashes olive branch with bible*
>>
>>128509001
just go blow up the west, we pretty much deserve it at this point, let our great western civilizations go to dust with the fury of a million exploding muslims!
>>
>>128513799
Just watching Vice's documentary "this is what winning looks like" shows countries don't even want to help themselves, anon granted it isn't your fault, but you have to stay and make a difference. It'll be worse for you here with every attack.
>>
>>128509001
>i always wanted to move to the West. i don't belong here and i am the kind of person who will fight to preserve Western values over the ones i was raised with
>but looking at what's happening, if i was a Westerner, i wouldn't even let me in at this point. I would close the boarders from countries like mine and although that will stop and trap many people like me, it will also stop a lot more who want to and giving the chance will destroy you and what you stand for

You kind of sound like a cuck, man. Lots of self hatred in this post
>>
File: wert.png (127KB, 1717x793px) Image search: [Google]
wert.png
127KB, 1717x793px
>>128509001
>>
>>128509001
Definition of a filthy leech. Fuck off dude
>>
File: wert.png (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wert.png
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>128509001
stay in algeria, help spread the plague
>>
>>128514699
Pixel density insufficient anon
>>
>>128509001
We'll always have Casablanca
>>
>>128509001
Tbh go to sweden and just lay pipe on every single blonde girl you see--they all have rape fetishes so they'll act terrified but deep down they like it. Then before you turn yourself in for 3 month detention go rob a bank (rape the teller if she's white) and bury the money somewhere that you can find it when you get out. Repeat this for like 5-15 years and when sweden explodes go back to algeria and just chill out and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>128509001

What that chart doesn't show you is that free concerts and free taxi rides are up 700% over the same period.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.