[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada, how the fuck did you end up the way you did? Why did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170601-150841.png (1MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-150841.png
1MB, 1200x1920px
Canada, how the fuck did you end up the way you did? Why did you elect these assholes that are ruining your country?
>>
>>128508499
It's a result of a Canada being good.
Generally the better the standard of living, the more liberal the people will be. Because the quality of life is so high people have no sense of survival or self preservation.
>>
>>128508499

Canada is one of the best countries in the world to live along with Sweden, Norway and Japan.

Just because you are not allowed to carry and shoot guns without a proper license dosen't mean the country is bad

>MURICA
>>
>>128509546
Well, you better get a sense of self preservation real soon.
>>
>>128509896
Enjoy your rape.
>>
>>128508499
The reason Trudeau got elected is because of the hate votes for Harper and everybody's favourite "Lol weed man". The reason the dyke got elected was because of Ontarian's being fucking restarted and insisting on being progressive and tolerant. Ontario and Quebec also are the most liberal provinces and are the only two provinces that politicians care about.
>>
>>128509909
Sadly most won't until it's too late
>>
honestly things aren't that bad here, we have a housing bubble and some employment issues currently but socially it is pretty chill here. Canada is better at integrating immigrants than other countries. It is anecdotal but there are third and second generation arabs and other middle easterners in my small town whom are just as redneck as the rest of us.
>>
>>128508499
>assholes that are ruining your country?
by what measure? i dare you to name 1
>>
>>128508499
2 words
horny housewives

also, we got the shitty colonists who were exiled from for crimes (ie theft and prostitution), we also got the autists that were loyal the the monarchy (the loyalists), so our average IQ is pretty shit and we're pretty left wing
>>
>>128508499
Why do pissant anglosphere countries try to become bigger faggots than their neighbors?

Like the scottish with the english, the canadians can only think about how they define themselves in relation to their stronger neighbor.
>>
Pot. Meet kettle
>>
File: DT3.jpg (229KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
DT3.jpg
229KB, 800x488px
>>128508499
Why did you elect that asshole that is ruining your country, cocksucking minion? You burgers can really leave the rest of the world alone with your naivety.
>>
File: the best leader.jpg (97KB, 773x500px) Image search: [Google]
the best leader.jpg
97KB, 773x500px
>>128508499
the politicians get in by lying, false promises, they convince people on the fence so they can get their foot in the door.

Now Canada is bringing in 250k+ immigrants per year, and another 750k+ immigrants per year on 10-year work visas, so we're gaining almost 3% total population increase each year. The majority of the immigrants are non-white and will vote liberal.

Every liberal PM and Premier supports increasing immigration numbers, and the sad thing is that most conservative candidates/leaders only want to impose a "freeze" on current numbers, not a decrease.

It has become a political whirlpool where each year it seems to become more and more hopeless.

I'll be honest though, as someone that lives in a smaller city near Vancouver, I'm amazed at some of the policy coming out of Ontario, as are most people I talk to (both liberals and conservatives), they seem to be extremely fucked up in Ontario, a whole different level of alt-left liberalism like nowhere else in the world.

We've been on a decline for decades. Jean Chrétien was awful, Harper was better but some of his shit was stupid, and Trudeau has been a mess. We need conservative leadership here immediately but I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>128510272
>mfw asked a leaf about Trudeau on a different board
>mfw doesn't even have any real opinion, but voted for him
>mfw ask why he voted for him "lol he isn't Harper"
>mfw ask him what he thinks of Trudeau ruining the country
>mfw he starts acting like the granny on The Visit when she gets asked about the mother

Sad!
>>
>>128511771
Says the sand nigger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.