[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the attack a false flag? Someone just posted this on Twi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1496609811689.jpg (388KB, 695x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496609811689.jpg
388KB, 695x618px
Was the attack a false flag? Someone just posted this on Twitter. Is it fake?

https://twitter.com/ShazConto/status/871499326178168834
>>
>>128506666
>everything is fake
>>
>>128506772
did you watch the video?
>>
>>128506988
Bump. And I really want to know if this is real. Seems suspicious
>>
>>128507321
did you find the original source for this twitter video?
>>
>>128506666

did you notice every "false flag" video has shitty quality? and a two diferent people could be the same because muh pixels? and its 2017 and nobody record on 4k or at least 1080p ?
>>
>>128507452
No. I found it while searching #londonbridge for my shitposting. No clue where the original is
>>
>>128507747
That's why I am skeptical. If it's fake. We can prove it
>>
>>128507868
prove what? fake video is fake.
>>
>>128508283
More like just prove the origin of the video...
>>
>>128507868
Well, you can speculate whether this is fake or not, but that video you posted doesn't prove anything. You cannot prove that the dude on the floor is the officer in the pants. And that kind of jumping to conclusions is very human, but very very flawed.
>>
>>128507868
One thing I think the video might indicate, is the the police staged false arrests so as to calm the public. But that's just a guess. There are 58 thousand individuals in the UK alone on a watch list.
>>
>>128509972

People pay their taxes for health; security; roads...
That's quite hilarious.

The whole thing.

Abortions and circumcisions. Moon landing in 1969. Mass medieval slashing in 2017.

Space tourism? Soon.

Clean beaches without plastic? Soon.
>>
>>128509972
Possible. I am very hesitant to believe this video. The only question I have now, is why would police be changing clothes during this event? That's assuming the footage is even real to begin with
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWF3UT1YdM

Interesting video of some guy who was stabbed yesterday, says attacker looked like a muslim terrorist.
>>
>>128510638
Seems very calm. But easily explainable by shock.

I'm starting to think the original video is just fabrication entirely.
>>
Guys, I'll be honest, I watched this scene live on Sky News around 30 minutes after I first heard about it.
The video itself is real, however I seriously do not remember them putting on any clothes other than uniform. I watched the news with my mother, and we actually pointed out how it was interesting, and just assumed that they would've been pulled into active duty due to the terror incident, which is why they needed to change into clothes quickly.
>>
>>128511309

I don't know what to think of it, hope there's some good explanation for it, but what I don't understand if let's say it was fake, why would those cops arrive in police clothing and change clothes at the scene were people were still around, and on top of that basically every single member of the world wide press who is stationed in London was on their way to the bridge. Why let yourself be exposed in such a way for potential cameras.
>>
I watched it happen live on the news last night. Did find the army trousers strange but then i thiught it was because off duty police had been rushed in jointly with the army as they'd been doing when the threat level went up
>>
>>128511413
That's what I'm leaning towards. It's also possible some type of body armor was being put on. Maybe. I wouldn't know, because I don't really know anything about that stuff.
>>
>>128512139
Good point. This is quite possible.
>>
I searched twitter keywords "police changing"

Several people reposting the video, several others saying they were from different departments or changing into gear.
>>
>>128506666
Bump
>>
>>128515449
It must be seen. That's really disturbing.
>>
>>128515551
Do not let this thread die you goys.
>>
Too bad Anon5's larping guessed the use of a London Bridge false flag.
>>
https://youtu.be/VTqdw_cV-UA

Video with relevant clips. Still very unsure. People on Twitter mentioned them changing into body armor and I even suggested it here. But I don't really see any body armor.
>>
>>128506666
pay a fucking ttention this was just debunked in another thread

>>128485974
>>
>>128516020
im always surprised by how fucking stupid people are. like the guy who made this video
>>
>>128516425
What thread? I'm not trying to spread shit that's been debunked. I'm mobile posting from work, so sorry if I missed something.
>>
>>128516425
Found what I presume is the thread. Seems legit.
I'll sage this thread then.
I'm still a little confused why they were changing clothes though
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.