[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why pol hate single moms when they've more kids than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: single mother of tree.jpg (133KB, 889x889px) Image search: [Google]
single mother of tree.jpg
133KB, 889x889px
Why pol hate single moms when they've more kids than married moms?
>>
>>128497082
pol hates single moms bc they're a bunch of self-loathing children who don't want to blame daddy for walking out on their ass
>>
>>128497082
/pol/ wants to destroy women's rights, period. White women are the number one enemy to white nationalism.

They are the most liberated group of women globally. They are empowered to not be tied down by any man and be in total control of their bodies. Women, especially white women won't be satisfied until they have equal dominance in the world as men do. We are only in the beginning stages of it all, and there is no going back. Because of this, women are all connected to the same social status, being a woman is simply what that status is, women will always support other women no matter what. As Globalism expands and women from different races and cultures connect with each other and unify under the same "womanhood", feminism will only grow stronger.
>>
>>128497082
>single mom, multiple kids. this is good
>two wrongs make a right
Tell me more.
>>128498887
>equal dominance
>equal
>dominance
This is your average feminist /pol/
>>
Biracial children do not deserve white fathers
>>
>>128497082
I realized I wasn't done.
>Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit," and, "A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud."
Women only know how to double-down on previous actions since anything else would involve admitting her own imperfection to herself.
>>
>they usually live of welfare and/or in poverty
>they don't have time to take care of their kids
>their kids grow fucked up due to that

People who have kids and can't take care of them should be hanged. They end up in poverty because of that, and then libtards/government calls them "victims of society" and forcefully take our money to give to them.
>>
>>128497082

I don't hate single moms. But I do not want to raise and pay for another man's children. The vast majority of single moms are not so because they are widows. They are so because they chose to have children out of wedlock and/or most often chose their mating partner poorly. I'm not interested in handing over half my life's energy to someone else who will give nothing back in return so that some other dude can get someone else to pay for his genetics to be furthered.
>>
>>128497082
It's all in vain because the kids grow up without a father. Better one child with both parents than 6 children with only 'mother' who will probably become faggots or degenerates of any kind
>>
>>128497082
Usually, most of their children are also half black
>>
>>128498887
>that awkward moment when you realize all your tough talk about womens empowerment turns into a bad joke the second society gets a little bit difficult or dangerous again
feminism is going to be looked at by our descendants the same way as we look at the cult of athena and the greek mystery cults, a historical footnote that arose when life got too easy and quickly reverted to the natural order when conditions for it werent perfect
>>
>>128497082
Poor life decisions - usually an undereducated, workshy, whore. Kids will become delinquent burdens on society 8 times out of 10. Thinks breeding is an accomplishment. Eager to lock down a beta male provider she doesn't actually respect or love
>>
because kids need a mother and a father. single parent kids are raised worse off.
>>
>>128501213
This. Feminism is a privilege of women who live in a successful patriarchy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.