[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? She went too far, but she apologized.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (840KB, 996x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
840KB, 996x432px
Who was in the wrong here?

She went too far, but she apologized. The Trump family didn't need to destroy her entire career.
>>
bait .. but please tell me how the Trump family did what you and Kathy are claiming
>>
>>128494640
>The Trump family didn't need to destroy her entire career.

So why would they

Do you think Anderson Cooper is in Tump's pocket? Do you think Trump reached out to the peope at Squatty Potty, sent around some burly men with a cheque and a meaningful glare?
>>
>>128494640
The Trump family didn't do shit, she killed her own career.
>>
>>128494640

What executive order did Trump issue to CNN to have her fired?
>>
>>128494640
>JUST A PRANK BRO BRO WHAT THE FUCK BRO
>>
>>128494640

So some stupid bitch an heros her own career doing something that would be criminally investigated if it were done about Obama, yet I'm supposed to give a fuck about her?

No. Fuck off. Shut up. Case closed.
>>
She keeps saying it was just a joke, what's the joke in this?
>>
>>128496111
Shes just trying to cover her ass, she is in the social class that is threatened by Trump and is just lashing out thinking she was among those in the same mindset, only to get a reality check and try to pass it off as a joke.
>>
>>128494640
>The Trump family didn't need to destroy her entire career.
Just like they destroyed Stephen "Twoscoops" Colbert, right? Didn't you just learn in this election that any press is good press?
>>
Bumps
>>
>>128494640
>fake a beheading of someone for god knows what reason
>he and his family get upset
>people don't want to associate with you anymore
>play victim
>>
Bu
>>
>>128494640
>her entire career

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>128494640
Are you fucking serious?
Sage
>>
Bump p
>>
If you come at the king you better not miss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.