[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hates Muslims, Niggers, Hispanics and Asians. >Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png
47KB, 800x600px
>Hates Muslims, Niggers, Hispanics and Asians.
>Doesn't suck Jew or Arab dick or bomb random countries.
>Booming economy and emerging superpower.
>Faggots and social justice types are suppressed and ridiculed.

Why do we hate them again?
>>
Mainly because they we're handed our manufacturing sector on a silver platter. They slap tariffs on our exports while shipping their junk into our country freely.

The worst part about it is they aren't even grateful, and act like their whole economy wouldn't collapse if the American idiot were to stop buying there junk for even one day
>>
>>128478122

Sounds like we're just cucks and they're winning bigly.
>>
>>128477477
I don't hate them, but they are the wests biggest rival.

>Mainly because they we're handed our manufacturing sector on a silver platter. They slap tariffs on our exports while shipping their junk into our country freely.
This bothers me every single time I read about it. Were our politicians bribed, was it ideological(ie. hurr durr muh economics class said tariffs are bad), were they stupid?
>>
>>128478286
Wrong, your average American had nothing to do with it. We were just sold out by cooperate/government traitors

I'm not particularly mad at China, but they shouldn't pretend that their current economy wasn't basically given to them. They did not build it themselves.
>>
>>128479156
Corporate, not cooperate lol
>>
>>128477477
'Cause they hate us and think that they can invade anyone and get away with anyone by saying "It's a matter of Chinese sovereignty."

China continually violates the UN Charter and numerous international treaties.

>AND THEY TOOK ERRR JOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRBS
>>
>>128478727
I'm pretty sure the politicians got their pockets lined by the corporate world

It's also a bit of an idiological thing as well. Not in the sense of economics, but in the sense that these people see the working class as complete trash that deserve to be hurt and put out of work
>>
>>128479156
>your average American had nothing to do with it
Aside from being the primary consumer you fucking retard. Being the demand is not being neutral/passive to something
>>
>>128480268
There was a demand and it was met before we sent manufacturing to China.

What would demand have anything to do with dismantling your own manufacturing sector?
>>
>>128479156
>Wrong, your average American had nothing to do with it.
So why should the average American hate them for making the better deal while a few kikes profit of you? Isn't that the question the OP asked?

>they shouldn't pretend that their current economy wasn't basically given to them. They did not build it themselves.
Its actually common for them to say they will take whatever it takes and they won't even deny when they copied something for real (unless of course when there are legal repercursions, but not the average Chang you meet on the net). But yes quite literally they build it all themselves. Thats not the matter though. The drain of intellectual property and benefits by anti white policies they enjoy are the issue.
>>
>>128480735
Because even during the transition period most people would rather buy the Chinese made product because its cheaper. Most people's thought process doesn't go any further than "will it work" and "which is cheaper".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.