[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when European me fought for what they believed in? Remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1024.jpg (119KB, 423x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1024.jpg
119KB, 423x650px
Remember when European me fought for what they believed in? Remember when they stood with brevity in the face of adversity? Remember when European men were men? What were the sacrifices of our ancestors even for if we are going to surrender all our success on the altar of atheism and multiculturalism? I need answers pol!
>>
>>128466968

>Remember when you died from the flu
>>
>>128467284
Irrelevant
>>
>>128466968
It's time to take a stand, in Britain and all over the Europe. My generation has grown up with """"Multiculturalism"""" and all it's failings, and believe me leaf it will change.
>>
File: 1496598322661.jpg (51KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496598322661.jpg
51KB, 606x602px
>>128466968
>remember when some men joined the military and fought the other men

Oh wait, they still do that.

Soldiers have always been an extraordinary small percentage of the human population.
>>
>>128467735
I'm not going to join the army to go into the Middle East and perpetuate the refugee crisis so some elitist can gain more oil wealth i want to die for a noble cause
>>
File: 1450124062578.jpg (9KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450124062578.jpg
9KB, 232x250px
Remember when common Europeans were plowing the fields day after day? And some of them were unlucky enough to be drafted into army once in their lives.

Shut the fuck up with "fighting for what they beieved in". They didn't give a fuck and neither would you if you didn't have internet
>>
>>128467284
We can always recover what is/was great, without have to turn back to the middle ages.
It's about heritage, and values.
>>
>>128468110
During the beginning of the crusades a citizen army of 60k citizens organized itself out of volunteers and headed for the Middle East, not what I'd call getting drafted
>>
>>128468061
>I'm not going to join the army to go into the Middle East
Then you should just delete this thread.

>a noble cause
Protip: there really isn't one.
>>
>>128468361
Shut the fuck up with you dumb shit. Those were poor brainwashed shits who were brainwashed into killing infidels.
>>
>>128468061
>Dying in the tens of thousands so your inbred retarded king can get a couple more hectares of land

Gee, sure sounds great to me
>>
>>128466968
No, but I remember when they fought to get payed or get conquered territory with serfs included. I remember when they stood poor with just dicks in their hands in the face of other people's homes and land. The sacrifices of our ancestors weren't really sacrifices, but the only way to actually make a life for yourself.
>>128468061
Why the fuck do you think the Prussians left the Baltic, why do you think there's Hungarians in between peoples speaking Slavic languages? What about the Finns?
>>128468361
The only reason they left was to plunder and because they didn't have shit. They couldn't even endure to cross the Mediterranean, they started with plundering Italian cities. After that it was the Eastern Roman Empire. Then when they faces people who didn't welcome them with open doors they ran from Muslims to rob more allies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.