[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm 1/16th Irish, 1/23rd Japanese, 1/6th Cherokee Indian...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1465544012155.png (177KB, 708x520px) Image search: [Google]
1465544012155.png
177KB, 708x520px

Why do Americans do this? You're AMERICAN.
>>
>>128459765
The US is the birthplace of sin in the modern world and miscegenation is one of the big ones.
>>
because may of us are dumb and this obsession with the minutiae of our DNA is a side effect of identity politics. it's like that stupid ass commerical they use "herp my parents were German and i grew up German, but muh DNA says I'm mostly Scottish so i now disregrad my entire childhood and formed a new idenity around information i just learned".
finding out about your genetic roots should be about mild curiosity, not a thing to make a persona around
>>
>>128459765
>American
Nice try.
>>
File: 1478720632030.jpg (32KB, 544x784px) Image search: [Google]
1478720632030.jpg
32KB, 544x784px
>>128459765
narcissism

digits confirm
>>
>>128461175
Eugenism made Murricans obsessed with genes, but attachment to cultural identity makes more sense than attachment to genes (you're not supposed to know about the latter).
>>
>>128459765
In the old days, a nationality was effectively a race. You could look at a face from one region and tell it was from that region without being told outright. It still is that way in some places, but that's going away now.

"AMERICAN" just means "MONGREL" in this regard. Furthermore, because of the implied racial make-up of the old European nationalities, and the known make-up of things like "Cherokee" you can know certain things about your genetic health by keeping track of these things.

Double-futhermore, people keep track of their "Native American" percentage for child-like romantic reasons OR to get money from the tribe.
>>
>>128459765
>go to school
>mystery meat everywhere
>children ask each other what they are because they all look different
only a turbo autists answer is American. Why shouldn't people talk about their race?
>>
>>128459765
1 drop rule applies to all non-European stock, so the person in question would be a nigger
>>
>>128459765
Not everyone does.

My ancestry is solely British.
>>
Americans have a very small sense of cultural self because they're a relatively new country populated mongrels and/or rape babies.

They latch onto their many ancestral roots interchangeably as and when it suits them to try and feel a connection with related events and people to fill the hole of lacking a long and storied cultural identity. They want to belong so badly, they'll dredge anything up.

I'm a dual citizen of the UK and Ireland and I've never referred to myself as anything other than English. When I lived in the US I was constantly bombarded with wank about their direct descent from Gaelic kings, through their great-great-great grandad who came over from County Cork, or their English ancestor who was here since before the revolutionary war.

White Americans are just as bad, if not worse than the blacks about WE WUZ something.

t. Lived in the US all through undergrad and my masters in college
>>
File: ShruggingShoulders-main_Full.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ShruggingShoulders-main_Full.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
>>128459765
It's interesting to find out where your blood came from and how it mixed to make you? Obviously we're American first but you Euros have such an old history that it's hard not to be a little jealous, and since we're mostly descended from you anyway it makes sense to want to learn more about our roots.
>>
>>128459765
what we do is we lay out our 5-6 different heritages and then pick the one we like best.
>>
>>128461760
>mystery meat everywhere
>children ask each other what they are because they all look different
this is such a creepy concept to me. some HP Lovecraft shit.
>>
>>128459765
Wew lad, so you mean
american = doomed racial traitor

Fair enough
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.